Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for being a pacifist.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned and couldn't care less what you say...  ;P

Stone

Banned for being so full of airs.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kazuume

Banned for letting camille get the better of you. hehe
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

Banned for not giving Camille your best.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

MasterMischief

Banned because I always give my best.

MiaFire

Banned for hiding your llama face behind a pumpkin
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

MasterMischief

That is my llama face.  Banned!

Belle33

Banned for being a naughty llama.

Sybl

Banned for pointing out his naughtiness.

Belle33

Banned for overlooking naughtiness.

Anesa

Banned for not having your Halloween avatar up!  ;P

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not supplying Halloween avatars.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for wanting Halloween avis so early!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking I want Halloween avis.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for wanting secret things!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not asking me what I want  ::)

Stone

Banned for waiting till I ask!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not listening when I whisper them in your ear.

Stone

Banned for expecting me to listen to your whisper when I'm busy feeling it. *whistles*

Izzie Aditi

Banned for being so busy feeling that you're now gonna miss out on the good bits..

Stone

Banned for thinking I'll let you go before I've found all the good bits.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for telling me but not showing me *eyebrow wriggle*

Stone

Banned for thinking I don't plan to... once I pull that blanket away. *whistles*

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking I'm that easy, tsk tsk..