News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Requesting onexone rp partner ^-^

Started by TotallySirius, June 19, 2011, 09:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TotallySirius

So I’m still fairly new to the whole online role playing, but I’ve decided to step out of my shy shell and get out there to make friends.

I’m looking for a long time role play partner someone who is able to reply on a pretty regular basis. I’m looking for someone semi-literate, someone who can spell and put a couple of sentences together. It doesn’t have to be perfect we all make mistakes.

I’m a girl so of course I love romance, only recently have I started doing action, which I like but I’m still learning. So just keep in mind that I’m a newbie that loves romance, but is willing to learn any other styles.

I’m going to throw out a few starter ideas, but if you have any other suggestions or ideas don’t be afraid to message me. I’m pretty insatiable when it comes to roleplaying so hit me up.

Boarding School – This could either be realistic or supernatural. I’m a big fan of vampires, witches, werewolves, necromancers, sorcerers and the like.

Best friends that have grown up with each other, but now that they are older they realize the love they share with each other is more than platonic.

Best friends or Strangers that realize that they are more than just human, and have to team together to realize what is happening to them. Either they were supernatural and are now just growing into their powers, or have somehow been turned supernatural.

Or just fluffy, smutty pwp romances.

Hopefully I’ll be hearing from you soon! And if you didn’t see an idea you like, but you have an idea of your own just message me. ^-^

comecarros

I do think i fit in what you want, and i think it would interesting to see how we both RP together.
I am a female though, but I'm free to do male or females characters.

I would be willing to do the strangers idea, using a male or female character, your choice, although i do prefer straight couples.

It could be in the end of a new era, where most of the people in some country got killed by and infection, and the few that did survived, got some powers. These few persons got surveillance from the under cover services, locked in places to avoid the normal society. Our characters could somehow (we could discuss this later if you do accept this idea) be off the 'prison'.  They could be outsiders infected and survivors of the virus, that the top-secret (or something) company didn't manage to take notice, and trying to live like normal citizen, or just try to free the others.

We could always discuss the parts of the RP that you seem that aren't that good, if you accept rping with me.

And the best of the luck to find others interested,  if you don't agree
Comecarros

TotallySirius

That actually sounds really awesome. I'm very interested in trying something like that.

Although I'm not a big fan of the forum role playing, I prefer instant messaging or email.
My email is on my profile if you want to contact me.

Hopefully I will be hearing from you soon.

comecarros

I would like to reply to you, but seems like i cant enter your profile. Being a unapproved member surely has its black things. =(
I'll put here mine, since I'm unable to place it on my profile.

<snip>
Hope to have a reply soon

comecarros

katwenty

I would like to play with you guys too, if you guys wouldn't mind a third person?

LordSmall

I too am new to the community! I'm looking for others to start a story line with. I'm open to hearing and trying new ideas. I too love the romance that can be involved in a good story line. I've played and Gm'd, fantasy based games, and a near future game called Cyberpunk. I've also played Vampire and those style games. E-mail and I'm are both ways that I'm use to gaming in. Let me know  if I sound like someone that might fit you request... =)

dakabn

Can we do two at a time? :)

Boarding School – This could either be realistic or supernatural. I’m a big fan of vampires, witches, werewolves, necromancers, sorcerers and the like.
(Definately in love with this idea.)

Best friends or Strangers that realize that they are more than just human, and have to team together to realize what is happening to them. Either they were supernatural and are now just growing into their powers, or have somehow been turned supernatural.
(YES!!!)

Or just fluffy, smutty pwp romances.
(What is pwp?)

And a group thing would be cool (if you've let in Katwenty) or... I am really into those ideas... If we could write the same stories. I've always personally been interested in writing with the same basic concept with different people and see what happens.