Let's write a Memory. (M for F for now)

Started by Lyku, October 22, 2015, 01:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyku

So it has been a long time since I have wanted to write a tale of something fantastic, surreal... completely sublime.  When I used to write, I had the pleasure of writing stories that lasted monthes, some for years.  I fear that people I have lost my touch, but I still enjoy a good story.  I will always try.

I apologize it that has turned people away... that happens.  I have sought to write a true story for some time.  I enjoy plot, and I enjoy smut, but smut with reason.  I like the idea of something fantasy based evolving and the tale of discover, of growth and all that occurs along the way.  Sadly, there are few tales like this that I have encountered over the years, but it is something I would like to try and rediscover.

Tales of heroes... of slaying monsters.  Those stories that we recall and love where good may conquer of evil, or evil triumphs over all.  These build bonds that can stick with us for years to come.

Now, I believe many here do not know much about me as a writer.  I could list my loves and things that I like, but the truth is I love to write stories.  Tell me your likes, dislikes, fantasies and dreams and we can work together to craft something unique.  My limits are few and as long as it makes sense for the story, I will consider it.  I can promise you that I will never merely vanish unless something terrible happens to me as a player.  I know that some don't mind if you vanish without a sound, but it's not my style.  If I am losing interest, I will not vanish, but I will message you seperately, tell you of that and tell you why.  Each story crafted is an experience that can forge future experiences. 

"Art thou courageous?"

As a warning, I can occassionally be thick skulled or an ass.  If something offends you or if there is something if our RP you don't enjoy, tell me please.  I'm terrible at telepathy.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Lyku

Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Lyku

Lyku

Lyku