'Fantasie' is open. [Brothel, Character Progression, Testing!]

Started by aya, October 02, 2013, 02:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirigible

I'm curious as to how the Shingeki Girls work; are they four separate characters, or treated as one character with high stats?

Would it be worth creating a character to give them a try, or would that just lead to humiliating defeat at this stage?  :D

Laughing Hyena

Hmm... let's see here... The best way to keep players in a similar position for more then one post is to try and use a trait as a balancing point which you did. ^_^

aya

The shingeki girls are admittedly unfinished, but I'll throw out my plan for it. There are 4 separate girls, and you can pick a minimum of 2. The two you pick will have a separate set of stats and abilities, and your condition is to make either of them cum twice. Sounds simple, but like in real life, if you try to have a threesome and only focus on one girl, you're going to have a bad time. You might be having a good time pleasuring Mikasa, but it may turn out that Annie has the overpowering trait which she promptly uses to force you into having sex with her. Now you're generating PP towards Annie, whereas you meant to focus on Mikasa.

So, basically, it just has more tricks up its sleeve. I haven't begun to balance it yet, but you likely need to have a few traits up your sleeve. The rewards will likely scale depending on the amount of girls you try to tackle. Depending on how this game as a whole plays out, you might even be able to bring a friend into the encounter.

Mister Grimm

Quote from: Dirigible on October 12, 2013, 10:53:25 PM
I'm curious as to how the Shingeki Girls work; are they four separate characters, or treated as one character with high stats?

Would it be worth creating a character to give them a try, or would that just lead to humiliating defeat at this stage?  :D

That was what I was curious about as well in the beginning, haha. I have a feeling multiple girls would take you down pretty fast unless they shared a pp gauge. Since if there was four, before traits and all of them acting, you'd be toast in four of their posts assuming you didn't generate any for you in your posts.

As a side note a deadly combo would be wild, overpowering and a resist with high stamina haha. If a girl had like 5 sta against a guy who generates double to anal whereas she had a-resist, that would be a hell of a lot PP against the guy for two turns. Could probably finish in those two if played right.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

aya

The girls would all act in the same post, so no extra PP will be generated just from sheer extra posts. The only challenge is having to contend with multiple girls and different sets of abilities, some of which may even combo together to make your life miserable (or I guess, pleasurable).

@Grimm, that is indeed one of the combos I had in mind when making the traits. An individual encounter (unless a lot higher in difficulty) won't be able to do that combo by itself, or if it can, their stats won't be high enough to insta-cum you.

Mister Grimm

Haha okay.
Question about would, is it always active or do I have to mention activating it?
Do you know who I am?

Dirigible

Here's a thought: what if Stat gain is linked to the number of PP a character ends the game with, and Trait gain is linked to completing objectives? That way, even if you get fucked into a gooey coma you're still getting practise to increase your Strength, Skill and Stamina, but to pull off flashy tricks and techniques you need to make the girl come or complete other 'missions'. It would remove the incentive to always avoid receiving PP.

LeSane

*snickers*
  Yea I felt like I might lose with Salandria since I didn't expect her to have a trait I was sorta close but off ever so slightly, should've figured with her personality from the first post. Figured she had about 20 to 30FP when I picked her. Now that I wrap my brain on how she acts I have to switch up my strategy. I must say bravo. Not gonna spoil it, but I see how I'm going to get her.

Quote from: Dirigible on October 12, 2013, 11:31:51 PM
Here's a thought: what if Stat gain is linked to the number of PP a character ends the game with, and Trait gain is linked to completing objectives? That way, even if you get fucked into a gooey coma you're still getting practise to increase your Strength, Skill and Stamina, but to pull off flashy tricks and techniques you need to make the girl come or complete other 'missions'. It would remove the incentive to always avoid receiving PP.

That seems like a good makes you have to focus on what you'd want for a overall goal and still have fun with your respected partner.

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

aya

@Dirigible, that actually is quite elegant. However, I'd like to keep the current system in place but add that as another layer on top. Sort of like bonus awards.

If you win an encounter, your PP at the end is divided up by some value and gained as additional FP.
An encounter loss nets you the girl's PP at the end, divided by some value and gained as consolation FP.

I'd like SP to be harder to earn, so I'll leave it for successful completion of encounters. This way though, you have incentive to not always go for the one-sided attacks. You may get the win, but lose out on bonuses. If you lose, it's not all bad, because you get consolation depending on how far you got. Additional FP for new traits will still help to increase your power in the event that you fail on an encounter.

Really great idea, do you mind if I add this set of bonuses to the system?

Edit: @Scarification, glad you're enjoying it!

Laughing Hyena

Yes this is why there is a lot of potential for advanced builds later down the road.  Anyway thats probably one of the deadlier combos I intend to hit. ^_^

Though on a side not a good but obvious defensive build would be something like O-Resist and Overpowering. Esentially you dictate how you are pleasured and with the resist you can soak the pleasure and give out more then the opponent can handle.

Actually that sounds like a Challenge system.

Using a particular condition to gain a bonus to the end result. Such as winning a certain way or enduring a lot of punishment. And so forth. Again a lot a potential.

LeSane

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 12, 2013, 11:50:41 PM
Yes this is why there is a lot of potential for advanced builds later down the road.  Anyway thats probably one of the deadlier combos I intend to hit. ^_^

Though on a side not a good but obvious defensive build would be something like O-Resist and Overpowering. Esentially you dictate how you are pleasured and with the resist you can soak the pleasure and give out more then the opponent can handle.

Actually that sounds like a Challenge system.

Using a particular condition to gain a bonus to the end result. Such as winning a certain way or enduring a lot of punishment. And so forth. Again a lot a potential.

Actually thats what I think Salandria is. Though there is a way that can win over that with the skill trait I just figured out. I was just researching it if it was feasible.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Dirigible

Quote from: aya on October 12, 2013, 11:49:47 PM
Really great idea, do you mind if I add this set of bonuses to the system?
Be my guest. I'm also musing on multiple orgasms and g-spot stimulation, and a way to implement kinks, preferences and fetishes that's probably similar to what you're already thinking of. :)

aya

Yes, I agree that there a lot of possibilities since we all pretty much shape the way the system is built. More traits and advanced things in the future will shake things up, I bet. More game modes, more girls, more everything!

Each character has their own background, by the way, which you may gleam from your brief conversations in encounters. If you try and get to know them a bit better, you may be able to get some extra perks! They're not just attractive bodies, I swear!

Upcoming (in no real order):
Additional encounters.
Additional traits.
Some type of activity outside of encounters (a lounge perhaps), where you can do other things to progress your character.
Kink system.

LeSane

Well I found a way 'win' if possible at the extent of getting some PP. My idea is to bait the harder girl characters to see what they would have as a trait then work around it. I think this works only if they have more than one trait though.

aya

You mean, lose the encounter but get some information out of it?

LeSane

No... I mean take first post with some initiative and see what comes out of it then formulate a plan to find the weakness. For example my character Cameron knelt before Sala and used teased her slightly though not using a any skill of his own. I wanted to see if she had a higher ability and I was right (Since she has Overpowered) It ruled out what she had left since her stamina is up more than normal I gauged she has either one of the resist.

Im just a strategy buff so I think too much on this. I might be wrong, but it helps in the long run.

Mister Grimm

Does the round end if the girl comes? Or does it keep going until the guy does?

Do you know who I am?

aya

Yeah, you're free to use any strategies you like. It's part of the fun! Of course all the encounters are run by me, so essentially you're just trying to outplay me :P (Probably not that hard to be completely honest; everyone probably knows all the hidden traits already D:)

@Grimm, round ends when you run out of stamina. If the girl orgasms, you're free to continue until you're out of time.

Mister Grimm

Mmmm probably. Though to be honest I saw Salad having a different second trait, not overpowering haha.

Maybe the girls get slightly better each time they are challenged by the same guy? Could open up new tier rewards or something.
Do you know who I am?

LeSane

Quote from: Mister Grimm on October 13, 2013, 12:58:55 AM
Mmmm probably. Though to be honest I saw Salad having a different second trait, not overpowering haha.

Maybe the girls get slightly better each time they are challenged by the same guy? Could open up new tier rewards or something.
Yea I didn't expect it either.... I thought something more the lines of Rough than overpowering. But giving her personality I should of thought as much. She is more dominating than I gave her credit for maybe it was the white that didn't put me in that mindset.

aya

I do have an idea for the same girls getting more skilled as you challenge them, but not at the present. I plan to rotate the encounters around, so you can experience different characters at different skills. Such as, Chihaya will become the next medium, swapping places with Salandria, with different stats. She will acquire new traits, and Salandria will lose one.

Also, something that may be important. When trying to figure out what a girl may have in terms of abilities, know that they don't necessarily follow the same character creation limits as players, so you can't really base their abilities 100% on FP available to them, but their stats do influence their traits somewhat (or the traits would be not very useful).

Laughing Hyena

And... there I go getting soft hearted again. What can I say I'm a sucker for the afterglow. ^_^

aya

Congratulations to finishing our first encounters! Please write your character data in the records book: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187477.0, or feel free to relax in our lounge (OOC): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187478.0

Mister Grimm

So we just copy paste our character profile over to the record books?

Also can we mix up traits? Like remove one for the points back to spend elsewhere?
Do you know who I am?

aya

Yep, just move your character data over. As for your other question, I'm going to say.. since there have been changes, I'll let everyone who's made a character so far have 1 chance to redistribute stats/traits. This will be your only chance for now, unless major changes are made later on as well.