News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

Apollo 440 - Can't Stop the Rock

next

Snow patrol - Chasing cars

Caustic

Foo Fighters, "Have a Cigar".  Next: Meat Puppets, "Backwater"
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Caustic

Soundgarden, "Pretty Noose"... then God Lives Underwater, "Rearrange"
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Moondazed

My 6 year old playing pretend *giggle*

I'd forgotten about God Lives Underwater!  I used to love them :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Caustic

Tears for Fears, "Mad World". Next up, "Psycho Killer," Talking Heads.

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Kalen

Nickleback, "How You Remind Me"

next,

"Panama", Van Halen.

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Christmas?  Really?

"Hero" - Chad Kroeger and Josie Scott

Bliss

It's a good song. Also, I haven't separated my holiday songs folder out from the main music folder.

M. Ward - Eyes on the Prize
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I hum xmas music more AFTER the new year than before, so I'm one to talk.

"Barracuda" - Heart

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Hey, thanks.. now I'm listening to "Only the Good Die Young" by the same.

Caustic

Portishead, "Insensible," to be followed by Rasputina, "Trenchmouth".