Prison Planet - Hell Frozen Over (Female Only - still open if you want to join)

Started by Chrystal, May 06, 2013, 04:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

PRISON PLANET

Hell Frozen Over

The Galactic Empire spans may worlds and many cultures, most of them human or humanoid. In such a vast civilization, of course there are criminals. Those considered worth saving are given "rehabilitation treatment" and released as useful (if somewhat uncommunicative) members of society.

However, character restructuring (as the scientists like to call it) can only do so much and only works on those who have the right sort of personality to begin with. Plus, of course, the individual must give consent to be so "restructured". This means, of course, only those who plead guilty get to undergo Character Restructuring.

The Galactic empire is (allegedly) humane and does not have a death penalty. But prisons are expensive places to run and no-one really wants a prison in their back yard. but with all those planets out there, many of them uninhabitable and even more of them just barely inhabitable, the solution of what to do with the criminals who are found guilty is fairly obvious.

However, the earliest experiments with penal colonies revealed a flaw in the system. Put men and women together on the same world, and even if they are separated by a vast ocean they will find each other eventually. And of course this will inevitably result in a new generation who's only crime is that their parents were criminals.

Again, the solution is obvious: put the male prisoners on one planet on one side of the empire, and put the female prisoners on a different world on the other side of the empire.

And so, we come to the planet HZ1128, or as it's inhabitants call it, "The Cooler".

The Cooler is a world covered almost entirely in ice. The temperature never rises above -10°c and can go as low as -75°c (14°F to -103°F, but as this is sci-fi I would prefer we use the Celsius scale). The world is approximately 200 million Km away from the closest of the three primaries, a blue dwarf star. This star orbits a binary system of a blue giant and a yellow dwarf at a distance of around a quarter of a light year, once every five thousand years.

There is indigenous life on the planet, mostly some edible lichens and fungi and a few non-sentient creatures that are edible and appear like giant millipedes, each being something around a metre long with more legs that anyone has bothered to count. There are rumours - but only rumours - that somewhere in the deep ice fields there are other things that live, and that some of them may even be intelligent.

There are no guards on the world. There is no possibility of escape after all. Newly convicted inmates are transported in suspended animation in special shuttles. The shuttles are heavily armed and armoured and are impregnable to anyone forcing their way in. Each prisoner is revived on the descent to the planet and placed in a rotating chamber. Once the shuttle lands the chambers will rotate, allowing the prisoners to exit. They have ten minutes to do so and get clear, and then the shuttle lifts off again. The chambers do not rotate back until the shuttle is back aboard the main transport, thus anyone attempting to escape that way will die of asphyxiation and/or fall to their death.

Food and replacement clothing are brought down by the shuttles in metal containers that are not airtight. Minerals mined by the inmates are loaded into the same containers that are returned to orbit slung underneath the shuttles. Not being air tight, anyone attempting to escape in one will, of course, suffocate. In fact, the containers start their journey empty on the planet's surface. Once full, they are taken to orbit by the shuttles and returned on the next scheduled visit full of food and supplies. If the prisoners don't supply the minerals, they don't get the supplies from outside.

The only clothing provided for inmates is a transparent body suit made of a material that is a super-insulator. It will keep 95% of the wearer's body heat inside it. The suits are skin-tight, with an opening at the neck, or at the face when the hood is pulled up, also at wrists and ankles. There is also a seal-able opening at the crotch.

The suits look something like this, only transparent:

Inmates are provided with a variety of different gloves from thin transparent ones the same as the suit to thick, heavy protective ones. The same applies to footwear.

Inmates are expected to provide a certain quota of various rare minerals, some of which can simply be picked up on the planet's surface, and others need to be dug out of the ice.

It is in the deeper mines that some have claimed to have come across signs of intelligent life, but no one has ever successfully proved this. Mining The Cooler is a dangerous bisiness and people disappear anyway, even if one's companions are not all murderers and thieves. For one thing, the planet may not be solid all the way through...

Moraline's List Of topics
Game:

• The game is going to be Freeform, and will be placed in Extreme
  • The RP is open to all female players and also to male players who wish to play female characters 
  • Players will all be female convicts. They can be guilty as charged, or they can be innocent and wrongly convicted, however they all pleaded not-guilty at trial and were convicted by jury. 
  • Setting is the Ice planet HZ1128, known as "The Cooler"
  • The game will be a freeform sandbox (or should that be Ice Box? *snigger*) 
  • Character Sheet will follow if i get sufficient interest. All characters are to be female (no futa, hermaphrodites or trans-gender, please, also no neuter characters. They would be on a different world). All characters are to be at least recognisably humanoid - i.e., two arms two legs, walks upright with a head at the top and genitals between the legs. No shape shifters either. Other than that, pick a species. Humans are of course going to be the most prevalent. 
  • Game Pacing: I would prefer a minimum of one post per week, please. Anyone not posting for two weeks without saying why will be nudged twice by PM and then assumed to have left the game. Players who drop out with their character "in play" will be taken over by myself or another player. 
  • This is going to be a principally smut based RP. If you're looking for hot F/F action in a cold place, this could be for you. There will be side plots and stories, too, which may or may not include the mysterious indigenous creatures alluded to above!   
  • Post tagging will be required. The code to tag posts will be specified in the OOC thread as and when.   
  • NPCs will mostly be handled by myself and/or any Co-GMs I may appoint. However, players may feel free to create NPCs "on the fly" in ordser to move their plots along.   
Game Master Info / GM(s) Participation Level (If/where applicable)

• If interest in the game exceeds a certain level i will appoint a Co-GM from among the players, at my discression.
  • The play will be sandbox - in other words you make your own plots. I may, from time to time, throw in a side plot.
  • NPCs may be created on the fly by players and then discarded when they are no-longer required.This is an entire world, after all. However all NPCs created in this way must be fellow inmates. I and any Co-GMs will also create NPCs for players to interact with as required. If a NPC is used repeatedly by the same player, I will deem her to be a player character and require a character sheet to be submitted.
  • As GM I will control the environment (the weather, the stability of the planet's surface, etc) and many of the NPCs. I may, also, have a "player character" of my own.
  • There will be an OOC thread. Players may use it for out of character discussion of the game, planning sub plots, choosing IC partners, raising issues with the GM or other players, letting everyone know of an upcoming absence, discussing sporting results, leaving random messages and general goofiness. The more players use the OOC the better they are getting on and the better the game goes.
  • Anyone wishing to contact me about the game may do so (initially) in this thread. Once the OOC thread is open, posting there willalso get my attention. If you wish to discuss something privately, you may also send me a PM. PLEASE DO NOT USE MY YIM ADDRESS TO CONTACT ME!
  • If you have an issue with another player, or with their post, take it up with them first, by PM. If that doesn't work, bring it to me, I will hear both sides of the issue and make a decision. I do try and be fair, but equally i expect my decisions to be abided by, please. If I cannot resolve the issue, i will take it up with staff. IC issues should be resolved IC and OOC issues resolved OOC.
  • PVP will be allowed, by mutual consent between players, but please clear it with me first and respect each other's offs.
Additional:

• Player Oath "Oath of the Drake" - this is mostly common sense, but it gives players some good guidelines on how to behave in a group game.
  • My golden rule for non-consensual RP is that non-consent applies to the CHARACTER, and not to the PLAYER. In other words, if my character is screaming "NO! PLEASE DONT!" at the top of her voice, you carry on! But if I say, "Please don't do that", I expect you not to do it! Before interacting with another player please read their ons and offs, and abide by them. If the player does not have an O/O page published, do not assume. ask them!
  • Players are required to post at least once per 7-day week, unless tyhey have indicated that they will be away or unable to post. Any player not posting for two weeks will be PMed. If I see they have been active since the PM was sent and they have still not posted or replied, i will PM them again, and if I still get no response they will be assumed to have dropped out. Characters that drop out will simply be ignored for the duration. If the player returns, they may (if appropriate) pick up where they left off, or bring their character back into the action in some other way. 
  • New player characters may simply appear - having bee there all along but not having taken any part yet, or they may arrive on a prison shuttle   
  • Players may post in first person or third person as they see fit. I would prefer all posts to be in past tense, but i will not insist on this if you prefer to post in present. All i ask is that you try to be consistent within a post and preferably throughout the RP, but again, I'm not going to enforce the latter.     

Please post here if interested.

THREADS

Recruitment Thread (This one)
OOC Thread
Character Thread

IC Threads

The landing Pad
The Settlement
The Mine - Above Ground
The Mine - Below Ground

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Character Sheet and Info

As stated above, all characters must be female, must be at least vaguely humanoid, and must be convicted of some crime or other.

Players may be any gender, but please respect people's offs. If someone does not wish to play with you because you are the wrong gender IRL, be a sport about it and pair up with someone else?

To be explicit, characters MAY be an alien race, or they may be human.

For now, I am restricting this to a maximum of two characters per player, but ONLY is one is dominant and the other is submissive.

You may not have two dominants, two submissives, or two characters if one is a switch.

Character Sheet

[b]Player name:[/b] Your Login ID.

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]http://img.alibaba.com/photo/496019911/Pearly_golden_Latex_catsuit_zentai_latex_clothes.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]Character name:[/b] In Empire standard transliteration

[b]Character age (in Empire Standard years):[/b] Minimum 18, no maximum.

[b]Character sexuality:[/b] Straight, bi, lesbian, don't know. Also, Dominant/submissive/Switch/don't know

[b]Height:[/b] In centimetres (multiply inches by 2.54)

[b]Mass:[/b] In kg (Multiply Lb by 0.45)

[b]Species:[/b] Human, or be inventive.

[b]Physical characteristics:[/b] For non humans, what makes this species of alien different from humans. (Eg scales, prehensile tongue, detachable tail, fur, retractable teeth, etc... Be creative)

[b]Planet of origin:[/b] Be original?

[b]Crime:[/b] Be evil! Note: this is what she was convicted of, not necessarily what she did!

[b]Guilty or innocent:[/b] Note: This is whether she [b][i]actually[/i][/b] did it. To be here, she was found guilty after pleading not guilty!

[b]Likes:[/b] A few things that make her happy.

[b]Dislikes:[/b] A few things that make her unhappy.

[b]Time served:[/b] How long has she been here? Everyone is here for life!

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like? What makes her tick? Please type at least a paragraph

[b]History:[/b] A synopsis of how she got to be where she is. Please type at least two decent sized paragraphs.

[b]Other info:[/b] Anything you think might be relevant that I haven't included?

The character sheet as is looks like this:

Player name: Your Login ID.

Character name: In Empire standard transliteration

Character age (in Empire Standard years): Minimum 18, no maximum.

Character sexuality: Straight, bi, lesbian, don't know. Also, Dominant/submissive/Switch/don't know

Height: In centimetres (multiply inches by 2.54)

Mass: In kg (Multiply Lb by 0.45)

Species: Human, or be inventive.

Physical characteristics: For non humans, what makes this species of alien different from humans. (Eg scales, prehensile tongue, detachable tail, fur, retractable teeth, etc... Be creative)

Planet of origin: Be original?

Crime: Be evil! Note: this is what she was convicted of, not necessarily what she did!

Guilty or innocent: Note: This is whether she actually did it. To be here, she was found guilty after pleading not guilty!

Dislikes: A few things that make her unhappy.

Time served: How long has she been here? Everyone is here for life!

Personality: What is she like? What makes her tick? Please type at least a paragraph

History: A synopsis of how she got to be where she is. Please type at least two decent sized paragraphs.

Other info: Anything you think might be relevant that I haven't included?

Please do NOT change the format. If you do i shall ask you to put it back the way it was, and if you do not, I will not accept the character!

Pictures can be artwork or photos. Photos of aliens must be genuine! *wink* Clothed or nude pictures will be allowed, but if nude please use the spoiler tags (click the button with "HIDE" on it) to hide your character sheet as this is a public area..

A few explanations:

Character name needs to be in Roman script (what a standard Western typewriter uses), please, and not some alien script. Equally not in a human script such as Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, etc...

Empire Standard years are Earth years. It is totally possible for your character to be one year old if her home planet goes around it's sun once every eighteen Earth years, but all ages are to be converted into Earth years, so her age will be given as 18.

Sexuality: All sexual activity is going to be F/F. If you don't want that you are in the wrong place! (I'm considering doing an all male version, just for the hell of it!) But that doesn't mean your character has to be a lesbian. She can be straight and be raped repeatedly if you like.

Mass: Normally I would say weight, but weight is a function of gravity, while mass is a constant!

Time served: Player characters may start already on the planet or they may arrive with the next shuttle. If already on world, please state how many EARTH years they have been there. If they are just arriving, put "New".

History: This is effectively a sample post. Please treat it as such. If you can't come up with a decent back-story for your character you aren't going to last long in a sandbox RP.

I will not allow "godlike" characters or supercharacters of any form. If your character has strengths, she also has weaknesses. NO ONE is invulnerable, and everyone is vulnerable to the cold! NOTE: In order to be participating, YOUR CHARACTER WAS CAUGHT!

A note regarding "cyberpunk-style" enhancements

This is a hard sci-fi "space opera" style game, NOT a cyberpunk game. As such, technological enhancements to characters' bodies are not allowed.

My IC justification for this is as follows: The Galactic Empire has outlawed all biomechanical enhancements such as bionic replacement limbs, cranial implants, etc, around two hundred years ago. Any person caught with such implants will have them surgically removed and not replaced. (Limb regrowth is the preferred way of replacement).

What this means, OOC, is that anyone submitting a character with "enhancements" will be offered a choice: Either resubmit the character without them, or the character can be approved, but all enhancements will be considered to have been removed by the police surgeons.

A word about The empire

The Galactic Empire does not, in fact cover the entire Milky Way galaxy, but only about a third of it. The Empire is, however, almost religiously expansionist and will , some day, cover the whole galaxy.

The Empire itself is more like the European Union that the United States of America. Most worlds are pretty much free to govern themselves the way the local populace see fit. They will have a civilian government, police force, and many will be allowed to maintain an armed militia. All worlds within the Empire have an Imperial Bureaucracy Office within the capital city. Many will also have an Imperial garrison. The Imperial Space Navy and Imperial Space Marines draw their troops from nearly all worlds within the Empire. Volunteers and/or conscripts are sent for training to one of the worlds that is owned and run by the Navy for the Navy, They will never be posted back to their home world.

The Imperial Police are more like the FBI, or perhaps the US Marshal service. They have an office on most worlds and will investigate crimes that threaten the security of the Empire. Local law enforcement will often hand their more violent or dangerous, or slippery prisoners over to Imperial "justice", rather than deal with them.

The empire levies taxes on all worlds. Certain worlds are required to send quotas of certain products, others are required to supply people. Other worlds simply give money. These taxes are used to support the bureaucracy, and in some cases are used to stabilise or prop up worlds where there is a shortage of certain things, so for example a world that produces a lot of wheat might be tithed on the wheat and this food then distributed to worlds where the wheat harvest has failed. This distribution would not, of course, be free. The world in question would be required to pay with something they had a surplus of, most likely being people.

The empire is not benevolent. It is perhaps benign. However it can easily be aroused and turn a malevolent eye upon something that it perceives as a threat.

I think that's it. Any questions, please ask.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Zillah

Chrystal

Visna

deusexkristina

I love how original and in-depth this world is! I'd love to join in!

ElvenKitten

Oooh Shiny Should be able to come up with an interesting alien girl.

Chrystal

Five is a good start. I'd love a few more. Hopefully by the time you ladies get character sheets up, we will have some more inmates.

There was something I had meant to add to the character sheet.... *scratches head....*

[edit] Ah yes, that was it! a word about over-powered characters and cybernetic enhancements, basically disallowing both!

deusexkristina

Player name: deusexkristina
Character name: Dr. Kimb Fern (She was technically stripped of her Doctorate, but reacts violently towards anyone refusing to use it)
Character age (in Empire Standard years): 40+/-3 years (were she humans she would appear to be in her late 20's/early 30's)
Character sexuality: Lesbian (Y chromosome/phenotype is biologically inferior). Switch (submissive preference). Xenophile.
Height: 163 cm (64'', or 5' 4'')
Mass: 63.2 Kg (~139 lbs)
Species: Imperial Institute of Science Classification: Xeno-Human Symbiote Species Type 47R-Mu Common: “Liffan”

Physical characteristics: Upon cursory inspection, she appears to be a normal human. Platinum blonde hair, pale blue eyes, average height and built. The most noticeable difference in anatomy is that she has pigment modulating structures in her skin (similar to chromatophores of the Vityr Mimic or the Earth octopus) allowing her to change its color along the shades of the normal human spectrum (or in patterns of these colors) as well as rudimentary photosynthetic properties allowing her to go slightly longer periods of time without eating (provided she doesn't move much). She has a large amount of control over the pigmentation of her skin but certain responses, such as the bold or erratic patterns caused by strong emotions like fear, anger or surprise, are hard to suppress. She has four fingers on each hand, three plus a thumb.

Planet of origin: Feynman 3. Third inhabited planet of the Feynman System. Actually the Moon of Feynman Prime, the entire surface of the 'planet' is covered by a large metropolis. Feynman 3 know for the precious minerals and gems harvested from the extensive mines below the city.

Crime: Crimes Against Science, Reckless Use of Technology with Malicious Intent, Unauthorized Experimentation on Sapient Creatures, Intentional and Unauthorized Research into Controlled Fields, Use of Banned Genetic Sequences in Live Subjects, Violation of Galactic Treaty 642A-ZZ9: Ethical Use of Technology Act, Intentional Breech of Brannigan's Law, etc.
Kimb's most notable crime was her short-lived career as a scientific terrorist, where she attempted to ransom the world of Jolla 6—which she threatened to infect with a rather deadly and possibly uncurable retrovirus—to the Imperial Institute of Science for an extension of her research funding. The incident caused the authorities to look into her lab practices, where they found a lot of unsavory things. Aside from the rather public Jolla 6 Incident, Kimb has been tied to the ecosystem collapse of UN-KXT-67, a 'pristine' world that had been designated an Imperial Protected Planet, the outbreak of resistant bluepox in the Charon sector and the death of four student test subjects. Her PhD was stripped as a result of 'unseemly conduct' with former lab assistants. Despite the overwhelming evidence and the repeated recommendation of her lawyer, Kimb refused to admit to any of it.

Guilty or innocent: Guilty.   

Likes: Machinery. Sterile environments. The smell of ozone. Florvian Eels.

Dislikes: Inefficiency. Boredom. Things that aren't sorted/stacked correctly. Lingonberries.

Time served: Three years, plus two spent awaiting trial.

Personality: Despite being known as what amounts to a supervillian in the Jolla system, she comes across as fairly normal human; until you happen to mention the Imperial Opera or seedless jam on the wrong day. She is excessively quick-witted and very resourceful, but is often hampered by her irrational desires and mood swings. For a Liffan, a generally calm species, she is considered highly excitable. This still makes her rather demure; however, she will react with extreme, efficient violence to any threat, or to those who attempt to stand between her and her goals. Her most prevailing desire is to learn and understand, followed ever so slightly by the will to survive.
**Sexuality: For Liffans, the ideal relationship is Symbiosis. Like most of her kind, Kimb willingly assumes whatever role is required of her (though the submissive role is more natural), but only if both sides benefit or there is acknowledgement of mutual respect. Despite submissive tendencies, Kimb is not the kind of person who can be 'broken' by force; she will fetishize a thing before being broken by it.

History: Some say there is a thin line between genius and insanity. Those that know the truth know that this is just a comforting lie and that there is no difference.
Wherever Kimb was born, she grew up on Feynman 3. It is unlikely (though still possible) she was born there, as there are no documents of a Liffan birth ever occurring on that world, or anywhere in the Feynman System. She was initially found and taken in by a religious orphanage, which gave her her name (After St. Kimb the Unexpected). but was soon discovered by local scientist, Mr. Tarrol, who wanted her 'for study'; Liffans are not exceedingly common and not much has been written about them since their initial discovery. While Tarrol did study her, it is not known if that is all he wanted her for. Little is known about the years she spent there, but based on what little can be gleaned from the papers and articles published by Mr. Tarrol it was not a nurturing environment. However, Tarrol did educate her and keep her in well fed. It is unknown when Kimb escaped Tarrol's lab, but if we go by the publication date of his last paper on Liffans and work backwards from her University application where she claims to be fourteen then she was probably around 11 or 12.
    Nothing is known about the few years between escape and admission but Kimb did not leave Feynman 3. She reappears when applying to University on the mainworld, Feynman Prime. Her initial application is denied, but her second (on which she also claims to be 14, increasing the uncertainty about her age) she is accepted. She initially applied to study psychology, but was eventually drawn to neuroscience and then into genetics. She would graduate five years later with degrees in microbiology, molecular biology, and neuroscience. After three years writing a dissertation on Models for Evolution of Human-like Intelligence in Non-biological Systems she was granted a Doctorate as well. At the age of 22 Kimb was given her own lab at the renowned Advanced Research Institute of Andiff (ARIA) in the Andiff system. It was here over the next six years that she produced most of her well-known work; curing three diseases previously thought to be uncurable, cloning of the extinct Rngyr Pigeon-bat, and the discovery of new, non-DNA-based life on an asteroid. A few weeks after her 28th birthday, Kimb unexpectedly left ARIA to run a lab at a backwater university in the Stervon system.
    Due to her being so respected, the people on Stervon didn't really bother to look into her research. So long as she continued to publish astounding papers—which she did—they were happy to sit back and bask in the grant money she brought in. In fact, the administration went out of its way to ignore any slanderous claims made against Kimb. For five years Kimb conducted her research in almost complete secrecy in Stervon until an outbreak in her lab killed four students. Rather than submit to an inquiry, Kimb resigned and set up her own lab on a sparely-inhabited moon of the rural farm world Jolla 6. She spent the remaining three years of her freedom there conducting experiments that top scientists of the day still do not entirely understand, including but not limited to excessive augmentation experiments on her own person.

Other info: Species Origin: The modern population of Liffans are the biological descendants of a colony expedition that crashed on the planet now known as Liffa several centuries ago. At the time, Liffa had a wide variety of complex vegetative life but nothing animal-like. The dominant characteristic of life on Liffa, beyond high adaptability to the chaotic ecosystem, was the nearly ubiquitous presence of a certain cellular structure that seemed to be highly conserved across all observed organisms. It was later discovered that this 'structure' was in fact a symbiotic organism that had infected nearly every known organism on the planet. In order to increase the survival of infected hosts, once it had been incorporated into a species genome the symbiote would begin to introduce semi-random genetic mutations in an attempt to speed up adaptation of its host population. It took a few decades given the complexity of human systems, but eventually, the organism managed insert itself successfully in into the colonial genome where it began to 'modify' the population to life on Liffa.
    Liffa was eventually rediscovered and the Liffans were re-integrated into wider human society where they are considered distinct from humans despite the cursory similarities between them. The Liffan Symbiote only had a few centuries to modify its new human hosts (the symbiote is not conscious, this is speaking in evolutionary terms) but has produced some surprising and stable genetic alterations in that time. The most notable being epidermal chromatophores and the trademark pale hair and eyes which result from so much melanin being used by the skin. The loss of the fifth digit on hands and feet is also notable. Beyond the readily apparent differences, Liffans require a much different mineral content in their diets than humans to support their unique bone structure which incorporates biological 'plastics'. They also need to eat substantially more than a human of comparable size and activity to provide nutrients for the symbiote colonies living inside them. Liffans have an diminished sensitivity to motion but possess a wider degree of color sensitivity, with many individuals able to see into infrared, ultraviolet or both. Generally, they have a lower ratio of muscle mass to body mass than humans, a result of their lighter skeletal structure. Liffans are obligate herbivores and are unable to digest animal proteins. They have significantly reduced body hair and thinner scalp hair, as the temperate climate of Liffa does not require it for thermoregulation.

Chrystal

Chrystal

Player name: Chrystal.

Character name: Harrin Ffrrit

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 27 (68 Mrinoa years)

Character sexuality: Bisexual, Dominant

Height: 181cm

Mass: 92 kg

Species: Mrinka

Physical characteristics: The Mrinka are covered in soft fur. They closely resemble an earth feline or canine in facial features, and have a prehensile caudal appendage. This tail often is more expressive than the face, although the Mrinka ears are also a good indication of emotion, once one learns to read them. The Mrinka have three genders, Male, Premale and Female. The premale is in effect hermaphroditic, having ovaries and a vagina but no womb. The ovum is fertilised by the male within the Premale and then transfered to the woumb of the female. Only the female has breasts.

Planet of origin: Nruuna, Fourth planet of the Graabori Nu system. Nruuna is an old colony of the Mrinka from before the contact with the Galactic Empire.

Crime: Piracy. Incitement to rebellion. Illegal possession of firearms. Illegally operating an armed space vessel in contravention of the treaty of Goth. Terrorism. Attempted mass murder. 207 counts of murder. Resisting arrest. Wilful destruction of public property. Wilful destruction of private property. Theft. Armed robbery. Assault with a deadly weapon. Discharge of anti-ship weapons in contravention of the treaty of Goth. Wilfully causing the deaths of 34 serving Naval personnel.

Guilty or innocent: Guilty as charged.

Likes: Hnahag (An old Mrinkari word best translated as honour), well cooked meat, people doing as she tells them, having her tail stroked.

Dislikes: Hnahagrrr (The opposite of Hnahag), getting wet, stupidity, Humans, having her tail pulled.

Time served: Six years.

Personality: Harrin is a total bitch. She is ruthless and totally without remorse. The only reason she pleaded not guilty to the charges against her was because so far as she was concerned she had done nothing wrong. So far as Harrin is concerned, she is a patriot, fighting for the freedom of her people from a ruthless, dictatorial and hnahagrrr empire. She has no desire to live in the empire and was trying her best to destroy it, waging a one-Mrinka war against Imperial forces in the former Mrinkan star systems.

History: The war between Humans and Mrinka had been over for nearly three hundred Mrinoa years, or nearly a hundred Imperial years, when Harrin was born. The war was a draw, called off for a number of reasons on both sides, the most obvious being tha fact that the loss of life on both sides was becoming unacceptable even to the Mrinka, who did not fear death so long as they died with "honour". The history of the war was taught of course in Mrinka schools as it was in human schools, but only as a passing footnote.

Harrin found the subject interesting in her early teens (in Human years), and researched it further. She was horrified by what she learned - how her people had been treated since the treaty, how the "Druubs" (humans) had integrated the proud Mrinka into their empire and subjugated them far more subtly but more completely than they could have if they had won the war.

Harrin determined to do something about it. She tried rousing her fellow college students but was laughed at. She tried getting on the media and was ignored. It seemed her people were blind and complacent. More drastic measures were needed.

She began by robbing a few banks, amassing enough money to buy herself a small, fast interstellar freighter. She then stripped out all non-essential systems and equipped it with the most sophisticated weaponry she could afford.

Harrin then began a rain of terror along the border between pre-war Mrinkari and Human space, attacking freighters and taking what she wanted from the wreckage, attacking human run and human owned facilities and businesses. At the scene of every attack she left a message, calling on the Mrinka people to rise up and throw off the shackles of Human oppression. At first there was a small degree of media interest in her activities and a very slight amount of public sympathy for her cause. However as the death toll mounted the sympathy waned, and evaporated completely when she attacked and blew a passenger ship with the loss of one hundred and seventeen lives, including thirty seven minors of various species.

With this atrocity, the operation to catch her, which had to that point been nothing more than normal anti-piracy sweeps by the Imperial navy, was stepped up into a full-scale hunt. Her career as a pirate lasted for a little under an Imperial year. She was eventually cornered by a flotilla of naval vessels who had orders to take her alive. She had no desire to be so taken and in the ensuing skirmish damaged two naval vessels and destroyed a third with the loss of 34 lives. Finally her ship was disabled and she was captured, disarmed and locked up.

Her trial was fast-tracked. The prosecution cited a list of her crimes. She refused a defending attorney, instead insisting on conducting her own defence. She refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of the Imperial court, insisting that she would not receive a fair trial. Her defence to all the charges was that the treaty of Goth that had ended the war had been abrogated time and time again by the Empire and as such a legitimate state of war existed between her people and the Empire and she was acting within the rules of warfare.

Of course, the jury, which, to be fair, had four Mrinka jurors as well as three other non-humans, found her guilty on all counts.

Other info: The Mrinka originated on the planet Mrinoa, a world similar to earth but orbiting it's red dwarf primary at a distance approximating that of Venus. The star being much cooler than the earth's primary. This also resulted in the retention of fur by the Mrinka.

The word "hnahag", while best translated as "honour", has connotations far beyond the English word. It implies the ability to act without fear, to kill only when necessary, to enjoy life to the full, to welcome death but not to seek it, and to pass these values on to the next generation. It could be argued (and indeed was, by the prosecution at her trial) that Harrin was hnahagrrr - without hnahag - when she killed her victims unnecessarily.

kajirakate

Would love to be in it.  Will develop character over next day or two real life and Formula One not withstanding.
kk

Chrystal

Chrystal

Found a great image that shows perfectly what the body suites look like. Shame the woman is so flat chested...

NSFW

Ayahka

I think I'd be interested in this! Actually, the more I read about it, the more interesting it sounds. I do have an alien species half-formed in my head...

Chrystal

Looking forward to seeing your idea Ayahka.

I do hope there are going to be some humans? I may have to create a lot of NPCs!

Also, I'm hoping that there will be a few dominant characters.

I mean I don't mind having a harem all to myself, but... *giggles*

Zillah

Don't worry. A Domme human is in my future.

Notadrywall

I'd be interested in joining, if no one minds me coming aboard.

Branwen

Quote from: Chrystal on May 09, 2013, 03:42:44 PM
Found a great image that shows perfectly what the body suites look like. Shame the woman is so flat chested...

NSFW
Hey!  Some of us are challenged you know.  I should qualify for a Handicapped tag.  :)

Visna

I'll be rolling as a submissive human in all likelihood.

deusexkristina

Quote from: Branwen on May 09, 2013, 09:02:12 PM
Hey!  Some of us are challenged you know.  I should qualify for a Handicapped tag.  :)

Lol. I second that motion.

kajirakate

Hey nothing wrong with us flat chested girls, although for a change I might have a busty character.  She'll still be submissive though, might even experiment with a non-human, pushing my comfort zone.
kk

Ayahka

Here we go; here's my suggestion for a character!

Player name: Ayahka.
Character name: Diah (which is her "off-world" name; on her planet Quyl women don't have personal names -- more on that in a moment -- but individuals who leave Quyl usually adopt names for themselves to better fit in with societies where names are important.)

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 63 (early 20s in Quyllian years)

Character sexuality: Bisexual, switch.

Height: 147cm

Mass: 62kg.

Species: Quyllian.

Physical characteristics: Quyllians are often viewed by outsiders as an all-female species, but this isn't completely accurate; male Quyllians do exist, but are very rare and for that reason never seen off-world. In fact, no off-worlder has ever seen a male Quyllian, so it's hard to say what they look like. The females, at least, have a mostly humanoid appearance, but are in general rather small (the tallest ones seldom surpassing 150cm in height) and not very physically powerful. They have blue-tinted skin, in neuances that vary between light sky-blue and deep purple, they have four fingers on each hand and three toes on each foot, and are also completely bald. Most of them also have some kind of tattoo on their face; a sigil or mark that tells who their father is. (This is done because all Quyllian males are expected to mate with and impregnate hundreds if not thousands of women over the years, and the one sexual taboo on Quyl is sex between father and daughter.)

Their most noted feature, though, is their eyes, which are large, orange-tinted (varying in neuance from light yellow to deep orange) and have a strange hypnotic gaze -- see "More info" for details on this particular ability.

Planet of origin: Quyl. (Pronounced "Quill.") Note that "Quyl" is the name the Empire has given the planet; the inhabitants don't have a name for it, and generally only refer to themselves as "Quyllians" if talking to people from other worlds.

Crime: Accomplice to slave trading, human (and other sentient races) trafficking, taking active part in at least eighty known cases of kidnapping free citizens to sell as sex slaves. Smuggling of highly illegal and dangerous goods, and aiding and abetting known criminals by giving them access to lethal weapons and/or banned technology. Numerous cases of attempted bribery or otherwise control of official public servants. Several cases of rape, with the aid of drugs or hypnosis; the exact number is unclear because most of the victims remember nothing afterwards.

Dislikes: Violence (especially being the victim of it!).

Time served: Three years, give or take.

Personality:
Diah is a pleasant, cheerful and intelligent young woman whom you could mistake for being an innocent dupe who was taken advantage of and framed for crimes she didn't commit. However, there is a reason she is now on the Cooler; her affable, bubbly and innocent-seeming behavior hides a sociopathic, self-centered nature almost completely lacking in empathy for others. While she does have the basic emotions and can even have feelings for other people, she doesn't particularly care for anyone else's -- which is why she has cheerfully tricked, scammed, robbed and sold other people into slavery without so much as a twinge of regret.

It's easy enough to classify her as "harmless," especially compared to most other people on the Cooler -- and it's true that she is among the least physically threatening women there. Not only does her small stature and general lack of physical strength make her easily overpowered, but she hates violence and isn't particularly brave; hence she is usually the first to try and run away when violence looks like it might happen.

She is, however, very clever and has no qualms about manipulating and using people for her own benefit. And she hasn't lost her hypnotic abilities either...

History:
The planet Quyl is one of the more recently-discovered worlds; it's only been officially part of the Galactic Empire for a few decades, but the "small, bluish bald women with the strange hypnotic stare" have adapted readily enough and have established friendly (or at least non-violent) contacts with several other worlds.

One of the several women who left Quyl for other worlds in search of adven ture and excitement was the 247th daughter of the male Grifnakh, who upon leaving the planet adopted the name "Diah" (which in her tongue means "sister") and very quickly landed in bad company. Already a bit of a sociopath with limited ability to care about others, she was easily seduced into a life of crime, quickly falling into the clutches of one of the bigger intergalactic organized crime rings.

It started out with a bit of "harmless" smuggling of spices and drugs, with Diah's role essentially being to use her suggestive abilities to convince officials and law enforcement that no smuggling was taking place -- but soon enough it escalated; she got involved in weapon smuggling, buying and selling of highly illegal goods such as the forbidden cybernetic enhancements, kidnapping and human trafficking (using her hypnotic abilities to get the victims to quietly come along). She was enjoying herself immensely, and got more and more daring and deranged in her escapades; employing not only her hypnotic abilities but the various contacts and resources of the crime ring to pull off bigger jobs...

...until she got too careless and was caught.

She was blindfolded so she wouldn't be able to attempt her hypnotic stare on anyone, and placed on trial for her various crimes -- to which she initially pleaded "not guilty" because she thought her many contacts would see to it that there would be no solid evidence. This turned out to be much too optimistic, though; either the crime syndicate was unable to help her or (more likely) they considered her an acceptable loss, because no help came and she was found guilty by an unanimous jury. Whereupon she was placed in suspended animation and shipped off to the Cooler.

Other info:
Quyllians, generally non-violent and not very physically powerful, have another way of defending themselves: A partly inborn, partly learned ability to use a combination of their voices and eyes in order to lull others into a deep, hypnotic trance. On Quyl, this ability is usually used in order to calm aggressors, as a non-violent display of dominance (the one who gets hypnotized first is the one who yields) or as a way for mothers to get their children to sleep.

It's fully possible to resist this hypnosis, especially for people with strong willpower (game-wise, this means that you, as a player, get to decide whether Diah's abilities have any effect on your character or not).

The planet Quyl is otherwise made up of small societies, most of which consist of a few males to a large number of females. Perhaps one in every hundred Quyllians is born male, which is why males are seen as extremely important  and are given all kinds of special treatment from birth on. Among other things, the males are the only Qyullians who have actual names, and almost all the females and societies define themselves by their relationship to a male.

This is both positive and negative for the males; they are at the same time the kings of the Qyullians and their closely-guarded prisoners. While a male is automatically a VIP in any society, his word is law and everyone is dedicated to ensure his continued welfare, he completely lacks the freedom the females have. A female might do as she pleases and choose her life as she desires, but a male has his life decided for him at birth: His role is to keep the population up by impregnating women. When old enough, he'll be sent away from his home (accompanied by a few of his sisters) to a new society where he'll act as a stud and eventually become the father of a large part of the community. He'll seldom leave the community he's been placed in after this, and never unaccompanied -- and he'll be kept away from all off-world visitors and is banned from ever leaving the planet.

Almost all Quyllians are highly sexual beings (otherwise the poor males would have been exhausted very quickly) and all of them are effectively bisexual; with so few males available a female Quyllian usually only gets to have sex with a male if she is trying to get pregnant. Which means that in most cases the women seek comfort and pleasure in each other. Your average Quyllian is very easily seduced, and there are few restrictions on who can have sex with who -- the only absolute taboo is sex between a father and a daughter.

(I wasn't sure if the hypnotic abilities were okay or not; I thought they might add some play options, and I've tried to present them not as a flawless power but as an ability that can be resisted if the players want -- if it's still too much, let me know and I'll drop them altogether. Oh, and I added a history in smuggling illegal cybernetic enhancements; I figured if they were outlawed by the Empire there would be at least some demand for them on the black market. It's just a background detail, though; Diah herself has never had any such enhancements.)

Chrystal

Character is totally approved as is, on one condition: please change the spelling on the "species" gad to match the rest of the uses of the word, or vice versa.

I have no objection whatever to the hypnotic ability the way you have presented it.

I am going to give a GM ruling on it's use, however: As with any ability, like running, lifting, being creative, solving problems, her hypnotic ability requires her to use energy. The more energy she uses, the more likely she is to hypnotise someone, and the more exhausted she will be afterwards. If this were a system game I would assign a scale and a dice roll to see if her hypnosis attempt succeeds, but as it's freeform we must rely on player sportsmanship.

Also, I rule that if a character succumbs to the hypnosis once, she will continue to succumb to it. Over time, however, she may (at the owning player's option) develop a resistance, OR she may become more susceptible. This is entirely at the player's option, BUT it must be a gradual thing. You can't agree to be hypnotised one day and refuse to be the next!

From my personal perspective, the Mrinka are feline and thus immune to hypnosis. However I will also have control of a lot on NPCs!

And I love the touch about running illegal enhancements!

Ayahka

Oops... that was a typo. The species' name is "Quyllian," but as I typed up the post I occasionally misspelled it and made it "Qyullian." I thought I'd gotten all the typos, but it looks like I missed one.  :-[ Fixed now, though!

I like the hypnosis rule, and felines being immune actually mirrors my thoughts pretty well (they're cats! Of course you can't command them!).

Chrystal

Quote from: Notadrywall on May 09, 2013, 09:01:18 PM
I'd be interested in joining, if no one minds me coming aboard.

Hi Notadrywall

Quote from: Chrystal on May 06, 2013, 04:42:08 PMThe RP is open to all female players and also to male players who wish to play female characters

Quote from: Chrystal on May 06, 2013, 04:42:39 PMPlayers may be any gender, but please respect people's offs. If someone does not wish to play with you because you are the wrong gender IRL, be a sport about it and pair up with someone else?

The above quotes are from my first two posts in this thread.

In other words, you are welcome to submit a character sheet for approval, and if I think the character fits, I will approve it, using the exact same criteria I use for every other character.

All I ask is that, as this is a lesbian game and I know there are lesbians who do not like playing with a male player, that you check out the ons and offs of any player who's character you wish yours to interact with, and please respect them. It might be worth your while PMing the player as well, just to check. There are plenty of girls who are fine with male players playing lesbians.

To everyone else: If you are like me and have reservations about playing with a male player, please be cool about it. I prefer to take everyone on their merits. Some guys do really well playing a woman. If you would rather not have your character interact directly with a male player's character, simply say so.

Is everyone cool with that?

Quote from: Ayahka on May 10, 2013, 03:00:27 PM
Oops... that was a typo. The species' name is "Quyllian," but as I typed up the post I occasionally misspelled it and made it "Qyullian." I thought I'd gotten all the typos, but it looks like I missed one.  :-[ Fixed now, though!

I like the hypnosis rule, and felines being immune actually mirrors my thoughts pretty well (they're cats! Of course you can't command them!).

I thought it was a typo. Thanks for fixing it. The problem with making up words is that the spell-checker reports them as errors even when correct! lol

Glad you like that rule. One of my pet hates is my character being forced to do something and having no ability whatever to prevent it, because she's been drugged or hypnotised. In fact for me when i play sub, part of the joy of it is having a choice and choosing the worse course. (Conversely as a Domme I like to offer my subs a choice, often between pain here and pain there.... *giggles*)

Ayahka

No worries there... I like hypnosis and mind control games, but I don't want them to be boring. Having no choice whatsoever is boring. Then it's more like "Do I even have to be here for this? Can I go now?"

RedEve

Another fun setting Chrystal.
Unfortunately I'm not sure if the strictly F/F pairing is my cup of tea.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

deusexkristina

Quote from: Chrystal on May 10, 2013, 05:06:18 PM
To everyone else: If you are like me and have reservations about playing with a male player, please be cool about it. I prefer to take everyone on their merits. Some guys do really well playing a woman. If you would rather not have your character interact directly with a male player's character, simply say so.

Is everyone cool with that?

I'm cool with it. Someone shouldn't be excluded because of their r/l sex or gender.

Ayahka

Haibane

Ooh, I'm interested... I just need to make sure I have the time for it though :(

Perhaps I could do shorter posts than what I usually do? That might help me.

You say the genders must be female but what if the females of an alien race had the ability to extend some tentacle appenadges? Is that beyond what you are looking for here?

Chrystal

*pounces*

Hi Hai sweetie.

I would love to have you on board, if you have time. As long as you can manage a couple of decent paragraphs per post, you will be fine.

As for tentacles.... I would rather the player characters not have tentacles... I'll PM you as I don't want to give away too much about my plans for the game...

*teaser*

Chrystal

plenty of room. We have an entire world to play in!

Jayna

Great I will get my character sheet up soon! :)

Chrystal

Oh, and anyone who spotted the mistake in my character sheet, give yourself a pat on the back!

I'd put her age as 23 and time served as six years, which would mean she was convicted at 17, but I specifically stated the minimum age to be sent here is 18!

I've fixed it now! *facepalm*

BeckyAnnn

OK, Chrystal.  I told you I would post so here it is.  I have never played a group game before so gals, be gentle. (well not gentle...*smirk)

Player name: BeckyAnnn

Character name: Katianna Malova

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 18

Character sexuality: Straight, unknown

Height: 155

Mass: 55

Species: Human

Physical characteristics: Slight, agile, quick, green eyes, light brown hair

Planet of origin: Aquainus, planet mostly covered by ocean except for a few scattered mountain peaks.  The mountainous regions are mostly rocky and uninhabitable.  Above most of the ocean surface are suspended large mega-cities which harvest food and minerals from the waters below as well as the ocean floor. 

Crime: 373 counts of Petty thievery

Guilty or innocent: Mostly innocent

Likes: Books, a soft blanket, a warm fire, and getting under people’s skin.

Dislikes: Serious people, boredom and having nothing to read.

Time served: New arrival

Personality: Katianna, despite her love of books and reading, is whimsical and playful.  On those occasions when she did have to resort to thievery, it was a game to her.  Because of her somewhat mischievous nature, she was a constant irritant to those around her.

History: Katianna’s father had been a smuggler, transporting contraband between star systems on the peripheries of the Empire.  He was killed when Imperial forces captured and boarded his ship.  Katianna was about 13 at the time. Since then her mother struggled to make a life for her and her older sister.  Katianna was the typical bratty little sister, getting great joy out of finding subtle ways to infuriate her sister.  When her mother began having trouble supporting her family, Katianna took her subtleties to the streets.  She was quick and agile which meant she could slip easily through the crowds and disappear from those who might be seeking her.  And her nimble fingers meant that if an item that caught her eye could fit in her pocket then it was just a matter of getting close enough to touch it and it would be hers.  It had become a game to her but one which carried great risk so she only resorted to stealing when the family was in desperate need. But it finally happened. Katianna was caught.

Katianna had been more than willing to plead guilty to those crimes that the authorities could actually prove she had committed.  But they were not satisfied and began to pin every unsolved burglary or robbery that seemed with in her capability on the young human.  BY the time they were done and had cleared out years’ worth of back logged unsolved cases she faced an impossible 373 counts of petty thievery.  She refused to plead guilty to that many counts.  After all, there is no way any court in the empire could believe she could have committed all those crimes.  Or could they?

The playful prankster was convicted on all charges and sentenced to life in The Cooler.  Her defense had argued that the punishment was over kill and was in no way proportionate to the nature of the crimes.  The courts however said that the sheer volume of crimes committed demanded the life term.  As far as Katianna was concerned her life was over. 

Other info: Young Katianna will arrive on the planet sometime after the game has begun.  I have listed her as straight/unknown because, seriously, sexual orientation is of little importance on the planet unless one is very good at defending one’s self and, though she is not dominate, she is young enough not to have developed a submissive nature…..yet. My idea for this character is she is the hapless misfit.  The minor character you might see in a movie who is completely out of place and should not be where she finds herself stranded. She will be completely terrified upon arrival but if she manages to settle in her whimsical and mischievous nature may begin to revel itself.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I want, very much, for playing this game? But, I don't think I post fast enough, for playing proper. :'( And, I can't be for playing, with male players, any more, I'm very sorry.

Your game, it looks amazing though, Chrystal. Very good luck, for playing, I hope every one enjoys it! :D

Haibane

Quote from: Chrystal on May 11, 2013, 04:09:16 PM
As for tentacles.... I would rather the player characters not have tentacles... I'll PM you as I don't want to give away too much about my plans for the game...
I understand! Having looked around google for a fun couple of hours searching for 'transparent latex catsuit' I have decided I'm going to use Bianca Beauchamp as my image. I wanted magnificent breasts for this game and no doubt in the far future the ability to adjust bodies by surgery will have advanced to heights we can't yet imagine. She will be 85-90% human with around 10-15% mixed species so that I can include a wonderfully long and prehensile tongue. Very... musculaar. She'll have been in the entertainment industry for this to make sense I think and so her crime will be related to that. She'll be a domme and will have been a prisoner a year or two already. I'll get a bio up for her asap, but probably not before Monday I'm afraid.

NSFW

Let me know if this basic idea is going in a direction you're happy with Chrystal sweetie.

Chloris

I watched this thread a bit, the premise is quite interesting, the drive is lovely, and the cast, so far, quite interesting as well! So, here is my character sheet. With two little forewarnings.
First, I opted to take a fully dressed picture rather than something with the catsuits involved, to get a feel rather than strict appearance. Do tell if that's an issue and I'll correct it!
Second, I'm putting the character as a submissive, though she is pretty sure she is dominant and will try to act the part. Of course, as a player, I fully intend to prove my character wrong in that way, with the help of some partners. Should I keep it at submissive, or put her as a switch or don't know instead?

Player name: Chloris

Character name: Basiléa Frédérique Martine de Virzonne

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 32

Character sexuality: Bissexual / Submissive

Height: 174

Mass: 67

Species: Human.

Physical characteristics: She's just a human.

Planet of origin: Virzonne. A somewhat warm planet, with climates ranging from temperate forest to a majority of tropical jungles. Most of the planet is somewhat impoverished, and internal conflicts are not unheard of, making it a bit of a planetary gunpowder keg. The fact it's rich in military-grade refractive crystals certainly doesn't help either... but, the money mostly goes to the ruling family, the planet being considered an imperial Archduchy

Crime: Several thousand accounts of Embezzlement, crimes against humanity, crimes against alien species, poisoning, high treason, middle treason, gross incompetence, torture, murder by proxy, three accounts of assault and speeding.

Guilty or innocent: Guilty of all charges except one account of assault, middle treason, and speeding -while she was in the vehicle, she wasn't driving it-

Likes: Flattery, elegance, luxury, marble, gold, corgis, herself. Mostly herself.

Dislikes: Complaints, fair competitions, losing, and pretty much anything that hurt her immense pride.

Personality: Basiléa Frédérique Martine de Virzonne (who will be henceforth only called Basiléa) is a vain woman. Born noble, she thinks highly of her lineage, and extremely highly of herself. She is virtually unable to accept her own failings, always finding someone to put the blame on. She is not above completely mistreating those that fall beneath her, and yet can still sleep at night or contemplate herself in the mirror. Especially the latter. Of course, she doesn't antagonizes everybody. Those that are in her circle of friends or advisors are generally treated well, if only to allow Basiléa to see herself as generous in some weird way. Sophisticated, and well educated, the woman can only back up her immense ego with some actual skills she demonstrates at every occasion. But no matter how ressourceful, her ability to act humble when it is necessary is... Close to nonexistant. So far.

Considering the way her crimes (which she merely calls a "lifestyle") were dealt with, Basiléa also shows a clear disdain for imperial policies, no matter how hypocritical some of her criticisms may be. Of course, this is only compounded by the fact her sense of loyalty was never quite developped to begin with. It's not a simple political view either. She tends to view all alliances as transitory, equal relationships as unstable, and marriage as an abomination.

History: Basiléa was born noble. Of course, her relation to the actual head of the galactic empire is so distant it might as well not exist, but, this turns out to be enough to grant her family rulership over the Planetary Archduchy of Virzonne. A world rather hot, somewhat small, with little strategical interests beyond some military contracts, that provided a fair amount of the planet's otherwise limited wealth. Raised in the best academy the planet had to offer, the woman took quite a keen interest in rulership. One she managed to live out at the early age of 22, when her father got ill, and she was given regency over the planetary affairs.

And boy did she enjoy herself. Stopping many civil engineering and developpment projects in favor of increasing the luxury of the Archducal palace, the woman proved to have an iron hand within a spiked glove. And full authority to enact her rulership without ever getting herself dirty. And while the citizen's living conditions and social status got progressively lower, the planetary income and efficiency increased by quite a bit. People never revolted either, since local conflicts were deliberately fueled, to create infighting. And when other factions couldn't be used, the nests of revolt could generally be repressed with the extremely well armed police.

The biggest threat to her power, as it turned out, was her father, who had the silly idea of starting to get better. Since he merely gave her regency, this just wouldn't do; As a result, she arranged for him to remain sickly. Thankfully, the diverse flora of the planet was rich with various exotic poisons of varying potency, allowing her to keep him in a tranquil, albeit allegedly painful state. As it turns out, there is a fine line between opportunism and basically turning an instance of trust in a veiled, discrete coup d'état. But it was too fine to care... And since all that mattered for the imperial authority was to have their orders of weapon components parts filled... Let's just say Basiléa wasn't the only one that didn't care.

However, things went south when an official with principles actually visited the planet beyond the "guest area". The control of communications was hard to enforce, things got known, and Basiléa got put under scrutiny. This wouldn't have been a problem at all if that scrutiny only revealed the social issues involved. A few bribes were all it took to silence these, and the visiting official was perhaps one of the only one with a semi-functionning moral compass. However, the scrutiny revealed another grave issue. The problem was that imperial authorities would only buy a set amount of components each month. And after so many efforts, they ended up overproducing. So, instead of simply lowering production, Basiléa found other clients. Pirates, criminals, militias and private weapons company at first. But it quickly turned out the best clients were independantists trying to pry themselves away from the Empire, and forces even beyond the empire. The deals started three years before, and while she was extremely cautious with staged piracy and hidden spaceports at first, her attention relaxed, causing all her deals to be exposed.

The reaction was quick, causing Basiléa and most of the government to be taken off planet, and judged harshly. While only few of them actually mattered to the empire, the jury looked at each and every one of her failings and illegal activity, in a week-long trial. And while the ministers pleaded guilty for the majority of them, Basiléa adamantly denied each and every charge... To no avail, no matter how richly paid her lawyer was, as the proofs were there, along with some key witnesses, included her own family. She was ultimately found guilty of it all, except one charge of assault which was an invention from one of her maids, a speeding ticket, and the middle treason charge, which was extremely nebulous, and dropped due to "services given to the empire" which does not change the ultimate verdict at all. Oh, how generous. It all led to her imprisonnment in the cooler, one she merely calls a "temporary exile", persuaded of her support in some areas, and unaware that not only was just as unflexible on her treason as her other partners were indifferent, but also that her own sister, Florence, gained a huge amount of popularity due to her social measures and reconstruction plans.

Other info: None I can think of.
The Long Road: a Traveling adventure.
A Human / NC freeform roleplay following the path of a caravan.
Packing up for departure!

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on May 11, 2013, 07:45:56 PM
I understand! Having looked around google for a fun couple of hours searching for 'transparent latex catsuit' I have decided I'm going to use Bianca Beauchamp as my image. I wanted magnificent breasts for this game and no doubt in the far future the ability to adjust bodies by surgery will have advanced to heights we can't yet imagine. She will be 85-90% human with around 10-15% mixed species so that I can include a wonderfully long and prehensile tongue. Very... musculaar. She'll have been in the entertainment industry for this to make sense I think and so her crime will be related to that. She'll be a domme and will have been a prisoner a year or two already. I'll get a bio up for her asap, but probably not before Monday I'm afraid.

NSFW

Let me know if this basic idea is going in a direction you're happy with Chrystal sweetie.

Seems good to me, H.

I want to know what you typed into google to get that first picture? I have been looking for pictures like that one since I clicked I clicked the "Start New Topic" button, and you can see the best one I found!

Chrystal

@Chloris - I think you had a bit of a "Mary Sue" moment...?

Actually, no, that's not really fair. The character is well developed, but there are a couple of things bugging me.

1) The name. This is what has prompted my comment about her being a "Mary Sue". She isn't really, but the simple fact that you used your screen name once instead of her name is a bit of a give-away. She's a "proxy".

To avoid that happening may I suggest you change her first name to something that doesn't start with "Chlo-"?

2) This is something vague that I'm struggling to put my finger on. She is the hereditary ruler of the planet, yes? And as such, she is pretty much entitled to do her own thing. You are assuming that there is the equivalent of a "federal authority", perhaps an Imperial Bureau of Investigation, or possibly, Imperial Military Intelligence, something along those lines anyway.

But further, you are assuming that such an Imperial authority would care!

In an Empire where a teenage girl can be sentenced to one year in exile for each of 373 counts of petty larceny, the sentences to run consecutively, effectively sentencing her to life (See Becky Anne's character), I very much doubt that the Empire is going to care how she runs her world.

However: If what she was doing presented a danger to the empire, then I can see how they would step in and remove her.

You have mentioned High Treason, Middle Treason and Low Treason in her crimes. There are no such things as middle and low treason. High treason is criminal disloyalty to your government. Petty treason originally meant being disloyal to your lord. These days many nations have redefined the terms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_treason

Now, nothing she has done actually constitutes high treason. But if something did, then that would bring the full weight of the Empire crashing down on her.

Please could you have a little re-think and come up with a slightly better list of charges, and a slightly more treasonous back-story?

The empire is full of corrupt officials lining their own pockets at the expense of their population. This is not treason. Actually it's called "Being In Government". You only have to look at the UK to see that! But if something happened, like, for example, the supply of those military grade crystals dried up, that would bring an investigation, and the desire to know why.

Chrystal

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on May 11, 2013, 06:38:55 PM
OK, Chrystal.  I told you I would post so here it is.  I have never played a group game before so gals, be gentle. (well not gentle...*smirk)

Hi Becks.

great to have you in on this one.

Your character is pre-approved via PM.

Jayna

You guys are making me super nervous about my CS haha

Chloris

I can see why you'd call that chracter a Mary-Sue, but I believe the word you were looking for was more something along the lines of a self-insert. Charges for which I will plead not guilty, first, due to not being a ruthless dictator, and, more relevantly, because it's actually the other way. Chloris is not actually my usual nickname on the internet. However, as a roleplayer with some experience behind me, I tend to stick to some archetypes in one way or another (though it's always great to step out from these) and the Chloris, is one of them, which kinda fits the setting. However, the fact I mistakenly switch names at least once in my presentation shows I will probably do it again, so I will change that at once to avoid any further confusion, mostly by myself.

As for your second point, I can see where you're going. I had something in mind regarding the treason part but it kinda slipped off my mind while writing the history. I will alter it, and now that I think of it thanks to your helpful insight, will even put more emphasis on the fact the treason was the driving factor, rather than her attitude, and her taste for luxury.

So, here is the "patchnote"

• The character's name was changed from Chloé, to Basiléa in all instances, the little error included
  • The charges of middle treason and low treason are dropped. They were only here for humoristic reasons, but the speeding charge already fills that purpose while being less absurd. Added the charge of poisoning
  • Added a second paragraph in the personality field
  • Added a history paragraph between the second and fourth one describing the whole poisoning issue.
  • Altered the fourth (formerly third) paragraph, to add informations regarding the treason. As it got too long, it was split in two parts. The second part was slightly altered as well, to make it fit better with the context.

As a last little note, I merely assumed there were forces beyond the Empire, but kept them as vague as possible. If that assumption is wrong, please say so and I will correct it at once. Thank you for your insightful remarks, and I hope these edits will help make my character more acceptable.

Chrystal

Excellent.

Character is approved.

I'm waiting on a few more then I'll open the OOC thread.

There are some things I have ideas about that I would like player input, but I will wait for the OOC thread to broach the subjects.

RedEve

Player name: RedEve

Character name: Dioni Van Graaf

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 24

Character sexuality: Straight
Height: 179 cm

Mass: 67 kg

Physical characteristics: /

Planet of origin: Sol Calentii III, the largest inhabitable world in a 15 planet binary system. Sol Calentii is known for its temperate climate and natural beauty. Most of the urban areas are located around the coasts, with much of the inland still lush and untouched jungles. Sol Calentii has become something of a tourist retreat for the wealthy, with many of the galaxy’s richest individuals owning vacation homes (though palaces might be more appropriate) there.

Crime: Breaking and entering (multiple counts), theft (multiple counts), identity theft (multiple counts), illegal possession of fire-arms, five counts of premeditated murder

Likes: Pretty expensive things, fine clothes, luxury in general, warm climates, beauty

Dislikes: Rudeness, ugliness, being poor, wealthy people who never worked a day in their life to attain their material well-being

Time served: 2 years
Personality: Dioni is a hyper-calculated individual, which is what made her so good at her criminal life. She has a great attention to detail, patience, and can remain very cool under stressful situations. She has a certain aloofness about her that has made it hard for her to truly bond with other people. Likely this is due to having taken care of herself from an early age. She has little patience for fools or for people she merely perceives as such. She certainly has an arrogant streak about herself, which has been known to cause her to overestimate her own abilities.

History: Dioni’s fair appearance belies her harsh background. Her mother was a maid to one of the wealthiest families on Sol Calenti III. She eventually got impregnated by the son of the family, but instead of getting financial or emotional help from them, she was kicked out and shunned by other potential employers. Eventually Dioni’s mother was forced to take a job in one of the mining villages deep inside the jungle. These locations were purposefully kept a long way from the lush resorts the rich liked to frequent, which meant that living conditions were harsh and inhospitable. When Dioni was 14, her mother contracted the “jungle flu” and did not recover. Instead of taking her mother’s example and slaving away at the mining company’s cantina, she instead used the little money her mother had left her to go to the city.

She started her life of crime as a petty thief, until she was caught pickpocketing by a man who had more ambition than her, but recognized her potential.

Tony Rexam was a lifelong hustler and thief, and he brought the then 15-year old Dioni into his operation. Together they stole and swindled a small fortune out of the many wealthy families on Sol Calentii. That is, until Tony got arrested and was sentenced to life on the male prison planet.
Thankfully, her mentor did not rat out his protégé, though most of the money they had stolen was seized before she could get to it.
She used the skills Tony had taught her to re-earn her “fortune”, only she broke his one cardinal rule: no unnecessary use of violence. Her brutal series of house invasions quickly put her on the radar of the authorities, and when one heist left two guards and the owner of the house dead, she leapt to the top of their most wanted list.

The net slowly closed around Dioni in the next couple of months, and it all ended in a long stand-off between her and the police at the hotel room she was holed up in. When the night was over, two police officers were dead and another three injured, whereas she herself had sustained two gunshot wounds. She was sent to a prison hospital for the totally pointless aim of regaining her health before getting a life sentence at the Cooler. It would have been more efficient to just put her out of her misery with a third bullet…
Other info: Dioni made a full recovery from her gunshot wounds, though the cold climate on the planet causes her repaired leg to cramp up at times.

Chrystal

Nice, character is approved with one small proviso:

You didn't quite get the image code right. You have this:

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]http://[url=https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/c/cb/Dioni_Van_Graaf_copy.jpg]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/c/cb/Dioni_Van_Graaf_copy.jpg[/url][/img][/float]

It should be this:

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/c/cb/Dioni_Van_Graaf_copy.jpg[/img][/float]

Which will give this:

Edit: Perfect, Eve, thanks. Approved.

RedEve

Yay!

One question: what scale is the Ice Planet. Earth-like? Larger? Smaller?

Chrystal

Well....

The surface area of a sphere is defined by A=4πr2

The radius of the earth is 6,371 km. That means the surface area is (roughly) 510,064,471 km2.

The radius of the moon is 1,737.4 km. That means the surface area is (roughly) 37,932,328 km2

So, as long as we assume that the planet's density is such as to provide gravitation of between 7.5m/s2 and 12.5m/s2, I really don't see the actual size of the planet making much difference to the game? Thirty seven million square kilometres is twenty two million square miles. So even if there are a million convicts on the planet, they will still have 22 square miles each, even if it is only the size of the moon, which given the surface composition and gravity is unlikely.

So if we assume something between Mars and Kepler 10b in size, beyond that I don't suppose it matters that much.

Did you have a reason for asking?

RedEve

Just wondered about the scale in terms of knowing how stretched (or not) the prison population would be.

Another question: what tools would they have at their disposal for their mining operation?

Haibane

Quote from: Chrystal on May 12, 2013, 01:11:57 AM
I want to know what you typed into google to get that first picture? I have been looking for pictures like that one since I clicked I clicked the "Start New Topic" button, and you can see the best one I found!
The search string I used was given in my post ;) I found quite a lot of nice transparent catsuits on a few latex sites.

I found a link to a really long clear latex blog (click the left hand picture). A little way down that blog I discovered Bianca Beauchamp although I realise now that I've seen her in latex before. She does other porn too but is a big fan of latex. I pulled a good few images off that blog for possible use but as long as its not Bianca anyone can use them, please do!

BE WARNED IF YOU ARE A CONFIRMED LESBIAN, there are a lot of hetero images on that blog as well, especially cum-facials for some reason!

There are some good Second Life sites out there too like this one. The seamless suit on the left here is awesome! (The face is really nice too - that one pic alone would be a great character image for someone).

Can I ask a few things please Chrystal?

The prisoners must have some kind of living quarters which are heated, with somewhere to sleep, eat and shower. What do they wear 'indoors'?

Would you mind if I suggested a slightly more hi-tech bodysuit? What I'm thinking is that the latex style suits are really quite advanced with some kind of nanotechnology that is intelligent, and using either heat energy created by the wearer or converting electrical or kinetic (muscular) energy from the body as a power source, the suit would form perfectly to the skin everywhere, perfectly entering every crease, so that the wearer would not readily appear to be wearing a skintight covering at all, but would seem to be naked but have a very shiny/oily sheen to their skin (if the suit is just a few mircons thick) so it doe slook like the very slick latex of the best-fitting kind, and is perhaps slippery. The suit could include full coverage so that feet and hands are protected and just the head is bare. The suit then keeps the wearer warm outside even in Siberian weather conditions (though clearly some kind of head protection is needed such as a pressure helmet or at the very least a hood, goggles and breathing apparatus that the intelligent suit closed with at the neck) and its nanotechnology allows it to be reactive to external contact - this means that the feet, although appearing to be naked, would be covered by something equivalent to as solid as a steel-tip toecap boot if a heavy object were dropped on it (as in fact would the entire suit if the prisoner were caught under a rockfall while mining for the minerals), the foot-coverings would protect the soles from sharp ground and punctures and the hand areas would also be protected when handling cold, hot, heavy, sharp or abrasive materials or equipment. If the prisoner had to labour on her knees or crawl into tight spaces the kneecap and back areas would respond and cushion the joints from injury - and so on.

The suit of course also fully supports the breasts :P Maybe it even narrows the waist? ;)

In contrast the suit would seem to be almost non-existent when a light contact was applied, so that a gentle touch or kiss or a massage could be given through it with full effect. As regards the crotch opening, possibly a seam could automatically part at a certain touch from the wearer so that toilet functions could be performed but the intelligent suit would close the necessary openings after a pre-programmed time. There would be no visible seams at all, the material would open at the nanotech level and close again.

These are merely some ideas I had, but if you plan for the suits to actually be a barrier to sexual contact and stimulation then disregard the last paragraph, although its protective qualities would be a good thing to have, I think.

Presumably though the suits must come off for hygiene reasons every day? Perhaps also for sleeping?

Lastly is it okay to have a wearer who has piercings? I'd like my inmate to have pierced nipples, labia and a clitoris hood. Or would such jewellery be removed when she is sent to prison?

My main line of thinking though with this setting is with the sort of society that would logically develop here. With no-one in authority (that is no-one who isn't a prisoner) on the planet wouldn't the whole deal collapse in a Lord of the Flies style way? Wouldn't the dominant women (or a dominant woman) simply take power, using a gang or small army of loyal followers to build a society in which she and her chosen followers were top of the food chain and she forced, probably by physical threat, the submissive/weaker prisoners to do all the mining and hard labour to fill the shuttles with her and her supporters living an existence that would be labour free and relatively relaxed and easy (all terms are relative here of course). I can see this 'queen' having a second tier of loyal lieutenants or enforcers then an army (or at least a company/battalion) of soldiers and lowest of all a harem of slaves, with everyone else being a labourer.

So the prison would actually become a very nice place to be for the powerful 'haves' and simply a prison for the weaker 'have nots'. I am having trouble seeing how it could function as a place with equal levels of punishment for all inmates without a full-on presence of law enforcement people/governor/guards/etc. People there to make sure it worked.

EDIT: This follows on from Red Eve's question about mining equipment. Tools... vehicles... repair and maintenance of said vehicles... fuel for them...? A heirarchy lacking non-inmate technicians that ensures they are maintained? Can you address some of those questions as well please?

Sorry to ask so much but you know how my mind works.

Chrystal

All very good questions.

As I said, I have a number of ideas that I would like player input on, which I am going to hold off discussing until I have the OOC thread open.

Among them are the technology level available, the type of shelters available, the types of food available, how the prisoners are organised "politically" etc...

If you can be patient a little longer, I am planning to open the OOC thread tomorrow, and pose al;l the various questions there along with my ideas and options. I know as GM I could simply say "this is how it's going to be", and in the end I probably will, just to save discussions dragging on, but I have several conflicting ideas that I like equally, and I need to know what everyone else thinks. Yes Y could open the discussion here, but in my experience that results in confusion later because no-one can remember where the ideas were discussed, so I will reserve several posts at the start of the OOC thread and summarise the various aspects of the world into them, like I did with Mars Colony.

Just as an aside

The population of the Earth in 2011 was 6,973,738,433

As previously stated, the surface area of the Earth is around 510,064,471 km2

That equates to around 13 people per square kilometre.

However, two thirds of the earth's surface is water. So on the remaining third, we have around 41 people per square km.

Yes, I like numbers!

deusexkristina

Quote from: Chloris on May 12, 2013, 03:16:27 AM
The charges of middle treason and low treason are dropped. They were only here for humoristic reasons

Aww, I liked middle treason. It seems like the kind of crime the Empire would charge someone with to make them sound more guilty and then drop at the sentencing to make them seem merciful. Of course, I imagined the Empire as a little corrupt :)

Quote from: Chrystal on May 12, 2013, 10:20:14 AM
If you can be patient a little longer...

I've definitely got things to add to the discussions about suits and technology and such but, I guess I can be patient...

Zillah

Um, tentacles?

Not sure I like the sound of that ....

Chrystal

Quote from: Zillah on May 12, 2013, 12:05:49 PM
Um, tentacles?

Not sure I like the sound of that ....

Tentacles are optional, Z.

As I said to H, no player characters with tentacles, or anything like that. The native creatures, if they exist, which they may not, depending on how things go, might be the sort of creatures that have tentacles, or they might not. But as per my golden rule, assum ing they exist and have tentacles, they would only attack player characters who's players wanted to be attacked by them!

Quote from: deusexkristina on May 12, 2013, 11:03:17 AM
Aww, I liked middle treason. It seems like the kind of crime the Empire would charge someone with to make them sound more guilty and then drop at the sentencing to make them seem merciful. Of course, I imagined the Empire as a little corrupt :)

I've definitely got things to add to the discussions about suits and technology and such but, I guess I can be patient...

*giggles* Chloris, put Middle treason back in, but have the charge dropped by the prosecutors?

Haibane

I'm cool with you storing up your thoughts and letting them out in the OOC thread, Chrystal. I'm happy to wait.

Jayna

Sorry my sheets taking so long. Had to make a trip out to see mom for mothers day. I will have I posted this evening!

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on May 12, 2013, 02:01:58 PM
I'm cool with you storing up your thoughts and letting them out in the OOC thread, Chrystal. I'm happy to wait.

Thanks H. Actually I do appreciate the questions, because obviously there will be things I haven't thought of. It was such a cool idea (pun intended) that I jumped in with out really thinking all the aspects through.

Quote from: Jayna on May 12, 2013, 02:05:06 PM
Sorry my sheets taking so long. Had to make a trip out to see mom for mothers day. I will have I posted this evening!

No probs. I will still be accepting applications for this game for a while. I'll only close it if I get more active players than I can cope with, and no-one volunteers to be co-GM (or I get more active players than I and my co-GMs can cope with...).

Chloris

Quote from: deusexkristina on May 12, 2013, 11:03:17 AM
Aww, I liked middle treason.
Quote from: Chrystal on May 12, 2013, 12:43:19 PM
*giggles* Chloris, put Middle treason back in, but have the charge dropped by the prosecutors?

Due to popular demand, the deed is done! ;D

Chrystal

Thanks. You're a star.

I have added a few paragraphs about the Empire and the way it works to the character sheet post.

Basically it functions more like the European Union, but with some aspects of the USA Federal Government thrown in.

Haibane

Character sheet. Not sure how you wanted the nude images displayed in this thread within the character sheet so I spoilered the whole sheet.

contains NSFW image
Player name: Haibane

Character name: Enyr Jones

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 25

Character sexuality: Lesbian. Dominant.

Height: 158

Mass: 53.5

Species: Human, with a DNA grown A’Tyrnean tongue.

Physical characteristics: Enyr is fully human, though rather short. She was born and designed for her future job and therefore the company that funded her had her human tongue removed and DNA implanted A’Tyrnean cells grown in its place, along with the neck and throat musculature needed to control it. A’Tyrna is a world with a large shallow sea with much of its vegetation being fruit-bearing trees that grow in shallow swamps. The A’Tyrs evolved over millennia from swamp-living lizard creatures into their now humanoid dry-land living descendants. One of the reptilian features the A’Tyr have retained however is a long prehensile tongue that while in some individuals has atrophied down to not much more than human sizes, in others can extend from a throat pouch to about ten inches, being heavily muscular and prehensile. A series of powerful neck muscles co-ordinates the tongue allowing it to dart out incredibly fast, very much like an Old Earth chameleon could, in order to catch insects.

Planet of origin: Enyr, though of human stock, was born on Paschera 4, a small and rather uninteresting rock about the size of Mars with a rarified atmosphere. Pas, as the residents call it, was the only planet it its system that had a gravity even close to Earth’s and whose surface temperatures were either not so high as to vaporise steel or freeze it so it shattered. Normally such a hostile rock would be avoided but chance placed Pas in a system that was equidistant between the diamond mining planet of Xerxes 213 and the pleasure planet Medeyrimon with its rich classes of retired executives and Medeyr Nobility. With a lucrative trade route being established between the mines and the customers a stopover post was needed and Pas was chosen, despite its hostile environment.

Pas developed into little more than a rest-stop and maintenance facility with repair, trading and refuelling facilities for ships and rest facilities for their crews – hotels, bars, clubs, megaplex theatres and of course many females – and males – of many species servicing the crews with the oldest business known to the Empire. The whole port is enclosed by an atmosphere dome although much of the city is below ground. Traders and dealers in the Xerxes diamonds also became established here and with an Imperial Office being set up Pas became a trading hub in Xerxian diamonds with many other cargo ships arriving to buy and sell other commodities.

Crime: Murder. The owner of the club where Enyr was an exotic dancer was found dead in her quarters, stabbed with a stiletto and the prosecution lawyers built up a case solid enough to convict the innocent woman of the crime. Enyr was Talia’s casual lover and they did have some arguments, sometimes violent but Enyr, although guilty of doing many abusive things to her employer did not kill her. She thinks that a local organised crime gang wanted to take over Talia’s successful club, drugged them both, killed Tania and then arranged a scene in Enyr’s quarters that built up a story of circumstantial evidence that was enough for a conviction.

Enyr thinks she was simply an innocent victim, conveniently involved with the other gang’s target and chosen because she and Talia’s rowdy relationship was known about by many.

Guilty or innocent: Not guilty.

Likes: Sex with pretty girls. Rough sex with pretty girls. Submissive pretty girls. Being very rough and beating and tying up pretty girls. Having pretty, beaten, tied girls cum repeatedly while she abuses them. Sex outdoors in the sunshine – it’s her dream she has never fulfilled.

Dislikes: Men, often manipulative men. Authority. Liars. Not having the freedom due to her job, of choosing her own partner and future.

Time served: 1.5 Earth years.

Personality: Enyr was born to be a pleasure employee – dancer, whore, singer, entertainer. The company that grew her did so to hire her, agency fashion, to any business that needed one like her. With her education focussed almost exclusively on the needs of her future employers, plus the basics needed to read, write and look after herself in society, Enyr was designed to live for her work. To her owners surprise she developed clear lesbian tendencies before puberty. Not only that but heavily dominant sexual tendencies as well. Her owners supported these clear mental profile indicators and guided her through her mid-teen years with training material and cheaply purchased slave subjects so that she developed, by the age of 17, into a very saleable product.

Enyr is single minded and lives to tease, abuse and even torture willing or unwilling girls and women. She gets no pleasure from doing the same to men but will do so for the usual fee. She knows almost no other existence and her focus on sexual pleasure drives her to the need to have lesbian sex of almost any sort almost constantly. Her sexual experience is vast and in the six years she was a prostitute she probably had sex more than 25,000 times. She never ever tires of it though, seemingly always wanting more. Like a bitch in heat she needs a submissive kneeling before her and tending to her body at frequent intervals and for the few years she worked at Edge of Darkness, the club that hired her, she brought in for them extremely good money from a string of regular and frequently returning clients.

History: A company called Elite Worker Services (EWS, or simply “Elite”) created Enyr. Her name is pronounced En-year, though if she likes you and permits it, she will allow you to call her Enny, or En. She signs her name simply “N”, laying to the right almost sideways like a Z. The egg and sperm that came together to become her were both donated by individuals known only to the Imperial Bureau of Donors and the child Enyr was brought up in a facility owned by EWS, a company that supplies the workers companies need. Not slaves, not clones, but fully free humans or humanoid individuals who owe their existence to Elite and who may, upon paying off a ‘Creation Fee’ (childhood nurturing, education and training are expensive) earn the right to resign from the company and seek their own future.

Elite bred and trained Enyr, as related above, to be a pleasure worker. She is a good but not great singer and an exceptionally gifted dancer. Her speciality is a lesbian dominant prostitute. Her physique turned out to be petite but a little heavily boned so that she has a chunky figure, a product of her fiery redhead mother’s DNA. This gives her an unusually powerful presence and despite her small size and needing to look upwards into the eyes of her clients she has found her small stature to be no problem in her work. During her teen years Elite carried out several enhancements to her body, including her A’Tyrnean tongue, magnificent DD breasts, nipples with enhanced nerve sensitivity (she can cum by having them played with) and numerous piercings to her nipples and sex. She was also designed to never grow body hair other than on her scalp, at her eyebrows and her eyelashes.

Other info: For those interested she measures 32DD-24-34, has a pigmented medium all over tan and her outrageous hair colour is natural… if anything can be described as ‘natural’ any more. Her very dull ‘family’ name comes from one allocated by law from a random register of the Imperial Bureau of Births, Civil Unions and Deaths. It could have been worse, she could have been registered as a von Schutzenvinkle.

kajirakate

Sorry for the delay in producing my character, she is not forming too rapidly in my mind, as I have a lot of other things going on.
kk

Chrystal

Great character, H. Approved. Almost makes me wish I'd created a subbie... *snigger*

I'm sure there will be enough subs to go around though.

Kate, it's okay, take your time. If you need any input, PM me and I'll have a look at what you've got so far? I've made suggestions on a couple of characters for people, and we seem to be getting a decent and diverse cast.

Now to get the character and OOC threads open. I won't open the IC thread just yet as there are things to be decided first.

kajirakate

Thanks for the offer, will do if she does not take shape later today, she has changed species, appearance and criminality several times already.
kk

piece

This looks like an amazing game, and I am looking forward to seeing it in action. And to meeting new people!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player name: piece

Character name: Syndel

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 35 (7 Ouranii years)

Character sexuality: Bisexual, Switch (submissive preference)

Height: 190 cm

Mass: 95 kg

Species: Ouranii

Physical characteristics: The Ouranii are a humanoid species, their smooth skin generally ranging in color from pale white to a dark blue, almost black pigmentation. Their hair coloring tends to be darker, but red or even white hair is not unknown among them. Their eyes are generally metallic in coloration, from dark silver to brilliant gold. Their most distinguishing characteristic is their partially prehensile tail, and they are generally taller and sturdier than most other species, owing to the heavier gravity of their homeworld. They also have dual vocal chords, which gives their voices an ethereal, echoed quality.

Planet of origin: Ouran, sixth planet of the secondary star in the Kanaan Binary System

Crime: Three counts of premeditaded murder, Illegal possession of a deadly weapon

Guilty or innocent: Guilty by association

Likes: Exercise, remaining true to her Aklat(more info below)

Dislikes: Stupidity and ineptitude, breaking faith with one's Aklat

Personality: Syndel takes life as it comes. She can be hard and stoic when needed, passionate, or accepting. This is part of her Aklat.

History: All Ouranii are identified by their Aklat at birth, and their training begins early in their lives. Syndel came from a father of the warrior Aklat, and her mother was of the servant Aklat. This led her into the training of bodyguard, a position which she was taken for by the Llasarii at the equivalent of 19 years old, as the Empire reckons such things.

As part of her duties, she was one of the very few Ouranii to ever experience travel across the stars, and her particular position was part of a security detail for a Llasarii ambassador to the Empire. The Llasarii were negotiating for membership in the Empire, and she and her ambassador were on one of the many worlds of the Empire for that task, but as only an Ouranii bodyguard, most of the details were not her business. She was grateful for the opportunity to see more of the galaxy than most of her kind, however, and so did not question such things.

But one particular trip proved to be her downfall. She had stood patiently and alertly outside the office door which the ambassador and his guests were using, when she heard the screaming. Well trained, she knew better than to poke her head inside the door unless she was commanded to do so, but then came the gunfire. She spun and drew her own weapon, but it wasn't needed. As she entered the office, she found the ambassador standing with a gun in his hand, standing over the bodies of the three representatives of the Empire he had been meeting with.

She didn't know what had transpired, but she doubted the ambassador had been in any danger. But it didn't matter. He spun on her, and began shouting in anger. He told her to wait in the office for him, and tossed his gun to her as he walked out the door. Syndel had no real experience with the ways of the Empire, and so she did as she was bid, waiting for the ambassador's return. Instead, she was found by the local authorities, in a room with three recently dead bodies, and the murder weapon in her own hand.

As it turned out, the ambassador was the one who had called the authorities, insisting that Syndel, in her capacity as his bodyguard, had gone mad and murdered the Empire's diplomats. In truth, some in the Empire no doubt saw through the ruse for what it was, but the Llasarii were not comfortable with the terms the Empire was offering them. For the Empire's part, they were not yet ready to go to war with the Llasarii openly. So the Llasarii offered Syndel as their token of contrition, and the Empire accepted.

In spite of her protestations of innocence, she found herself facing the full brunt of the Empire's judicial wrath. Her trial was swift, and her punishment decided with almost no deliberation. She was found guilty of three counts of murder, and her punishment was carried out swiftly. And now she finds herself destined to spend the rest of her days seperated from her people on The Cooler.

Other info: The Kanaan Binary system has three habitable planets. Kanaan itself anchors two of them, Ulant and Kantri, while Ouran orbits the companion star, Kysos. Kantri is home to the Llasarii, the dominant species in the system. Many generations ago, the Llasarii discovered and conquered the technologically inferior races that shared their system. The denizens of Ulant are even more unkown in the Empire than the Ouranii, as their world is the garden planet of the system, and they are kept ever in labor in providing foodstuffs for the system.

Ouran is a heavy gravity planet rich in heavy elements and metals that the Llasarii find valuable, but the Ouranii have a much greater degree of autonomy on their homeworld than might be expected, given the disparity in the gravity wells of Ouran and Kantri.

The Ouranii are a deeply spiritual people, and their beliefs focus upon the tennants of the Aklat, loosely translated as caste. The greatest taboo in their society is to break faith with the Aklat. Almost anything else is permissible, or at least forgivable, but the Aklat is everything. If one member of an Aklat brings dishonor, it is seen as dishonoring the entire Aklat. The complexities are more complicated than that, but difficult to follow for outsiders. Members of different Aklats are not forbidden from having relationships, and no stigma is placed upon such mixing, though it isn't the most common occurance. But it can create even more complications to keep track of, as any child born to parents of different Aklats is then a member of the combination of those two Aklats. As an example, a child born to parents of the warrior Aklat and the healer Aklat would essentially be a member of a combat medic Aklat. The combinations can occasionaly be very difficult to fit in with Ouranii society, but some way to fit such children in is almost always found.

There are a great many Aklats on Ouran, but the lowest of these is the warrior Aklat. All members of this aklat share the burden of shame that their race was defeated and conquered by the Llasarii so long ago, leading to their subjugation. The acceptance of the world as it is has helped keep rebellion among the Ouranii to a minimum over the generations. The fallout from this is that, while most Ouranii are prepared to take life as it comes, some of them still look down upon the warrior Aklat for its failure.

The name Ouranii is what they are called by the Llasarii, because with two complete sets of vocal chords, it is virtually impossible for any outsider to speak their native tongue. As a consequence of their virtual slavery to the Llasarii, the Ouranii are all taught to speak at least two languages, and they are generally adept at learning new languages, thankfully.

As a consequence of the nature of their homeworld, the Ouranii are quite strong and sturdy. Their circulatory and respiratory systems are more efficient, their musculoskeletal system is also more efficient, with higher percentages of quick-firing cells and naturally reinforced bone structure. They are also much more tolerant of heavy metals than other species, but this all comes at the price of a ferocious metabolism that requires a greater degree of nutrients than many species. This means, among other things, that without proper diet, Syndel would die of starvation much faster than most.

Chrystal

Quote from: kajirakate on May 13, 2013, 06:23:25 AM
Thanks for the offer, will do if she does not take shape later today, she has changed species, appearance and criminality several times already.

Lol, sounds like you're having fun with her! The longer a character takes to put together and the more work you put in, the more satisfying it is, I always think, when someone strings her up by her nipples and flogs her until she screams!

*giggles and wanders off looking innocent*

Piece, character is pre-approved by PM. Thanks for posting her.

I'm working on the character thread now.

Ayahka

Quote from: Chrystal on May 13, 2013, 06:38:49 AM
Lol, sounds like you're having fun with her! The longer a character takes to put together and the more work you put in, the more satisfying it is, I always think, when someone strings her up by her nipples and flogs her until she screams!

*giggles and wanders off looking innocent*

I totally agree! It's a lot more fun, and a lot more sexy, if things get hot and heavy with an actually-realized character, with a personality and a history. That way, you know you're screwing a person and not a piece of cardboard.

Chloris

Quote from: Chrystal on May 13, 2013, 06:06:23 AM
we seem to be getting a decent and diverse cast.

A mad doctor, a psycho space pirate, a hypno-slave trader, a pickpocket, a dictator, a violent burglar, and a genetically enhanced mafia pleasure worker.

Seems like the average RPG party to me.

Ayahka

The average RPG party is designed for diversity. ^_^

RedEve

Only just realized that quintuple murder doesn't really register very highly on the "evil" scale in this game. :D

Ayahka

Well, I'm guessing the Empire won't send ladies to the Cooler for just petty crimes... so we get some really evil deeds here. ^_^

Chrystal

Quote from: Chloris on May 13, 2013, 06:47:17 AM
A mad doctor, a psycho space pirate, a hypno-slave trader, a pickpocket, a dictator, a violent burglar, and a genetically enhanced mafia pleasure worker.

Seems like the average RPG party to me.

You forgot the trained killer/bodyguard with a grudge!

Quote from: RedEve on May 13, 2013, 06:51:13 AM
Only just realized that quintuple murder doesn't really register very highly on the "evil" scale in this game. :D

Doesn't, does it? You can make Dioni more evil if you wish? Also, I've had to put her down as a switch, because I just noticed you didn't actually say?

Quote from: Ayahka on May 13, 2013, 07:02:31 AM
Well, I'm guessing the Empire won't send ladies to the Cooler for just petty crimes... so we get some really evil deeds here. ^_^

Precisely! Although, in fact, the actual means of sending someone to The Cooler is a combination of the local planetary authorities and the Imperial authorities, and it is this two-tier system which can occasionally result in miscarriages of justice.

RedEve

No, I'm fine with her current background. :)

I'm fine with her being a switch, though I would say she would lean slightly towards the Dom side.

Chrystal

Quote from: RedEve on May 13, 2013, 07:33:12 AM
No, I'm fine with her current background. :)

I'm fine with her being a switch, though I would say she would lean slightly towards the Dom side.

Okies. I'm putting her in the char-sheet thread as "Switch (Dominant Preference)".

Chrystal

Jayna

Player name: jayna

Character name: Jessica Kenney

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 23

Character sexuality: Bisexual (But only has experience with men up to this point), Switch (Dominant as long as she is in control.)

Height: 172 (multiply inches by 2.54)

Mass: 58.5kg (Multiply Lb by 0.45)

Physical characteristics: She has an athletic body, due to keeping herself in good shape, with a good sized chest. She is has shoulder length red hair with green eyes. She has longer legs and stands around 5’9.

Planet of origin: Balmarra, a planet much like earth. Even after the colonization they did their best to preserve the natural rain forest like beauty that covered the whole planet.

Crime: Treason. Multiple counts of murder. Jessica was working as a spy/agent with a team for the government on another planet. They were investing a colony that several people had been going missing. They had received reports of scientists kidnaping people and experimenting on them. She was sent undercover with her team to put an end to it. The operation didn’t go as planned and when it all came to an end Jessica was the only survivor in a very large mess.. The local authorities, possibly being involved in the secret lab and wanting to cover their culpability, or possibly just being duped by those who were running it, had her tried and convicted of treason and murder, and sentenced to life on The Cooler.

Guilty or innocent: Inocent

Flirting
Teasing
People with a good sense of humor
A cute naive person to mess with

Dislikes:
Dumb people
Egos
Not having control
Someone she deems “boring”
Suffering

Personality: Jessica has always found something appealing about being all the one holding all the cards. She has always love deceiving people, weaving her lies, persuading them to believe everything she’s saying and watching them fall into whatever she has planned. She is very friendly and has a carefree attitude, never seeming to get worked up about anything and treating life like it is some sort of game. She is very flirty and teases people as much as she can. She approaches sex very casually and has no problem using some of her “assets” to help people see her point of view. The downside to all of this for her is she always has to have control. If she finds herself trapped  or at someone’s mercy, realizing she no longer has the control, she will lose her tough exterior and begin to panic.

History: Jessica had a pretty decent childhood. She had a mother that loved her more than anything in the world. It more than made up for the fact she had no father. She was the daughter of a beautiful business woman and a miner who had been on planet for a short while. When her parents met they had only been dating a few months before Jessica’s mom got pregnant with her. Once he received the news Jessica’s “father” was off planet within the next couple days, never to be heard from or seen again.

It didn’t change much, Jessica’s mom still raised Jessica on her own. Jessica always felt cared for and never struggled for anything she needed. When she was younger she would write letters to her father all the time, wondering if he would ever come see her or come back into her life. He never did, and Jessica eventually reached an age where she realized he obviously didn’t care and wasn’t coming back.

Besides that Jessica was a pretty normal kid, she grew up going to one of the bigger local schools. She was very involved with sports and had a pretty active social life. Whenever there was a party Jessica was there. This is when she started to really become her flirty, deceitful and sexual self. She would always make lies about who she was. She really was only ever close and honest with her mom, afraid if she let people too close or know who she was they would judge her or make fun of her family for her situation with her father. So she would lie, make up great tales about her family, about her. It didn’t take long before Jessica realized how much she loved the deceit. It made her feel excited and alive, and she was good at it. So she used it to get what she wanted: clothes, money, sexual partners, anything she ever wanted. Not that she needed most of it, it just gave her a rush of excitement.

Once she graduated school she pursued a career in law enforcement. She figured she could use her talents for some good. It wasn’t long before they noticed her skill at deceit and pulled her for some more specialized jobs. After a couple years of training she was now twenty one, one of the younger agents. Her and her team went on mission after mission for the next couple years, always succeeding by any means necessary. Then one day, she got the assignment that caused her to end up in this frozen hell hole.

RedEve

Any of the innocent girls looking for some protection in exchange for some bed-warming?  ;D

ElvenKitten

If it's still open I can have a character sheet up tonight/tomorrow morning

Chrystal

Quote from: Jayna on May 14, 2013, 07:12:22 PM
Player name: jayna

Character name: Jessica Kenney

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 23

Time served: Two years

Once she graduated school she pursued a career in law enforcement. She figured she could use her talents for some good. It wasn’t long before they noticed her skill at deceit and pulled her for some more specialized jobs. After a couple years of training she was now twenty one, one of the younger agents. Her and her team went on mission after mission for the next couple years, always succeeding by any means necessary. Then one day, she got the assignment that caused her to end up in this frozen hell hole.

Jayna, your character is pre-approved, however I just noticed the above inconsistency. It's actually the same mistake I made when I posted my character.

She start working for the Imperial Security Service aged 21. She works for them four "a couple of years", i.e. at least two. She is convicted and has served two years.

That makes her 25?

Sorry I didn't spot this sooner, I was more concerned with the back story, but it's easily fixed. If you want her to be 23, make her a new arrival, or make her 25. And as I said, I made the same mistake on my character!

Quote from: ElvenKitten on May 15, 2013, 08:34:01 AM
If it's still open I can have a character sheet up tonight/tomorrow morning

Yes, still open. I think (amazingly) we are short of submissive characters.

ElvenKitten

That's good, I'm still not confident in dominant roles yet

ElvenKitten

Character name: Paige 1478

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 18

Character sexuality: Straight submissive

Height: 157.4

Mass: 50

Species: Syntha (Augmented human) (Home-world not part of empire)

Physical characteristics: Odd eye colour, bar-code on left wrist. Paige has Pink eyes and long red hair. Biomech heart and lungs act as normal heart and lungs (she is however unlikely to develop heart and lung problems later in life). Removed augments include Sub-dermal energy shield, strength enhancement package, energy projector package and neural enhancement package. Replacement of limbs usually occurs later for her species.

Planet of origin: Outpost Gamma 115.6

Crime: 2000 counts of murder, destroying a space station, 600 counts of petty theft, possession of illegal cybernetics, assaulting a law enforcement official

Guilty or innocent: Innocent of the murder charges and the petty theft, guilty of assaulting the law enforcement official and possession of illegal cybernetics.

Dislikes: The Law, The “State” Being imprisoned

Time served: Just arrived

Personality: Paige is a nice friendly girl who just happened to fall in with the wrong crowd. She is far too naive and trusting and is likely far too nice to last long in prison without protection. She is passionate about her political views and isn't easily frightened, although the loss of her cybernetics may change that dramatically. She is musically talented and likes to sing

History: Paige grew up on an Outpost outside of the empire where cybernetic augmentation wasn't just legal, it was mandatory, at least for a those in her families circle. She began to follow some radical political philosophy's (She believes that governments create more problems than they solve and tax to be a form of extortion) mostly to annoy her parents.

Paige was seduced into an interplanetary anarchy group at age 15, they were hoping to use her cybernetics to perform some sort of terrorist act likely an attack on a government installation. They waited until her first  implantation to ask her. She refused not wanting innocent people to be hurt, they were not pleased at this and so framed her for the destruction of a government space station.

She went into hiding and was taken in by a group of thieves hoping to make use of her augmentation,  they convinced her to do one job on an imperial facility (hoping her enhanced strength and calculating ability could disable the security and get them inside) where they were all caught due to her not noticing a pressure plate inside the vault, she assaulted the arresting agent in an attempt to escape but was taken down by 4 others. Due to the prejudice in the Empire against her people it was easy for the thieves to pin all of their crimes on her making her out to be a criminal mastermind. Most of her augmentation was removed before trial. Since then she has cried herself to sleep most nights. 

Other info: Most of her cybernetics have been removed except ones that replaced major organs, she is considered weaker than a normal human now.

Ayahka

Quote from: Chrystal on May 15, 2013, 01:10:42 PM
I think (amazingly) we are short of submissive characters.

I suppose for most of the "hardened criminals" it felt more logical that they would lean towards the dominant side. I made Diah a switch because she's probably more naturally submissive, but can be very dominant when using her hypnotic abilities. As she's not physically very big or strong, she'll rely more on her wits and charm. and she'll willingly submit to those bigger and stronger than her, that she can't hypnotize.

(In other words, she definitely won't be challenging Harrin, who's immune to the Quyllian hypnosis.)

RedEve

Question: would the suit allow them to survive for a long time when exposed to the planets harsh elements?
If so, would the women have explored most of their prison?

Chrystal

Quote from: ElvenKitten on May 15, 2013, 06:20:37 PM
That's good, I'm still not confident in dominant roles yet

*chuckles* Normally there are about three subs fore every Domme.

Elven, I cannot approve the character as she is, mainly because I need you to specify what is missing, please? This should go in physical characteristics.

Please could you also elaborate a little on the history? In what way were the various groups hoping to use the enhancements? What enhancements did she have? What were the radical political views she held? What did the job the thieves tried to pull off entail? How did it go wrong? There is so much you could add to her bio. She is a really interesting character and i look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

If you need help, PM myself or one of the others.

Quote from: Ayahka on May 16, 2013, 05:59:44 AM
I suppose for most of the "hardened criminals" it felt more logical that they would lean towards the dominant side. I made Diah a switch because she's probably more naturally submissive, but can be very dominant when using her hypnotic abilities. As she's not physically very big or strong, she'll rely more on her wits and charm. and she'll willingly submit to those bigger and stronger than her, that she can't hypnotize.

(In other words, she definitely won't be challenging Harrin, who's immune to the Quyllian hypnosis.)

I can see your point, Ayahka, but there is also the fact that everyone was caught. That has got to be a blow to even the biggest egos. Then there is the rather disturbing fact that they were all found guilty and sentenced to life in exile in the frozen hell hole that is The Cooler. The Cooler itself is enough to break most spirits. The humiliation of being made to wear a completely transparent suit and nothing else, and every building is transparent except for the bits the inmates cannot get access too., which are usually right in the middle or under the floor, so there is no privacy anywhere, not even in the toilet...

This is one of the reasons why I chose to make my character a Mrinka (a species I'd created for a one-on-one RP with Becky-Anne), because she is furry, thus not naked under the suit, and thus not humiliated by it in quite the same way. That's not to say that the Mrinka don't wear clothes, they do, but they have less of a nudity taboo than many of the other races in and around the empire!

Quote from: RedEve on May 16, 2013, 10:42:53 AM
Question: would the suit allow them to survive for a long time when exposed to the planets harsh elements?
If so, would the women have explored most of their prison?

What's to explore?

The suit would allow them to survive the cold for several days until it required charging, but not the lack of food or water. If they try eating the ice to provide water they will quickly lower their core body temperature to the point at which hypothermia sets in. The suit keeps heat in, it doesn't provide heat. Equally the native fauna is totally unpalatable raw. It's bad enough cooked! But raw, it will also lower the body temperature.

I will be posting details regarding the suits in the OOC thread some time in the next few days, now that most of the issues have been ironed out.

ElvenKitten

Made changes and additions, had more time to think about character stuff today so yay!

Chrystal

Quote from: ElvenKitten on May 16, 2013, 04:09:01 PM
Made changes and additions, had more time to think about character stuff today so yay!

Excelent, thank you. Character is approved.

Please read the first few posts in the OOC thread, as much of the remaining discussion as you like, and then please introduce yourself to the others.

I will add your character to the characters thread.

DarkRose15

I'm still interested but my plate is a bit full right now *hugs for the lovely Chrystal and anyone who would like one* Would it be possible for me to make a character and come in a bit later?
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

ADarkenedForest

I saw something about a dearth of submissive players (shocking! I know, hehe) and was wondering if there was any room for other players as well, though unfortunately I'm in somewhat the same boat as DarkRose. My next week or so is going to be crazy hectic so I wouldn't be able to (possibly) join until the next round of new inmates is brought in ^.^
O/O

Haibane

Group RPs on forums move very slowly. If you are only busy for a week or 2 weeks you will still be in at the beginning of the game!

ADarkenedForest

Quote from: Haibane on May 17, 2013, 02:23:58 AM
Group RPs on forums move very slowly. If you are only busy for a week or 2 weeks you will still be in at the beginning of the game!

Oh! Well, I'm working on my character sheet, then, but I can't promise anything for a week or so. Basically, what I'm saying is that I'd love to play with you all, but please don't feel like you need to wait for me.
O/O

Chrystal

Quote from: DarkRose15 on May 16, 2013, 10:55:03 PM
I'm still interested but my plate is a bit full right now *hugs for the lovely Chrystal and anyone who would like one* Would it be possible for me to make a character and come in a bit later?
Quote from: ADarkenedForest on May 17, 2013, 12:48:30 AM
I saw something about a dearth of submissive players (shocking! I know, hehe) and was wondering if there was any room for other players as well, though unfortunately I'm in somewhat the same boat as DarkRose. My next week or so is going to be crazy hectic so I wouldn't be able to (possibly) join until the next round of new inmates is brought in ^.^
Quote from: Haibane on May 17, 2013, 02:23:58 AM
Quote from: ADarkenedForest on May 17, 2013, 02:54:10 AM
Oh! Well, I'm working on my character sheet, then, but I can't promise anything for a week or so. Basically, what I'm saying is that I'd love to play with you all, but please don't feel like you need to wait for me.

Thanks for answering this Hai. If I didn't know you were busy too I'd offer you Co-GM...

I still have a fair bit of work to do in order to get the world finalised, and typed up. This is going to take most tof this weekend and part of next week even if I do nothing else. So, you guys have plenty of time to get your character sheets up.

BeckyAnnn is planning on joining once things have got going, mostly because this is her first group game here on E and she wants to see how things work first, so you won't be the only ones not starting straight away. My only proviso is that all the new arrivals really need to arrive on the same shuttle, because it is unlikely there will be a second one for at least a year in real time (about a week later in game time, lol!) if the game lasts that long!

Haibane

I would recommend you give yourself scope to introduce new players to the game after it has started. It can be any reason you want such as a processing centre for prisoners in orbit with shuttles landing daily or weekly to bring new prisoners.

You also need the mined ore collecting quite regularly and food, etc bringing so there has to be a place within quite a short flight time where these things go to and come from.

Closed worlds where its difficult to introduce new characters are not a good idea in my experience.

Chrystal

I know, Hai.

But having shuttles land at the same settlement three times in one day is not realistic, and we both know that it can be anything from three weeks to three months to RP a single day!

In the notes in the first post, under the cut labelled "Moraline's List of Topics", you will find this

Quote4. New player characters may simply appear - having bee there all along but not having taken any part yet, or they may arrive on a prison shuttle

Any new arrivals must arrive on the same shuttle. However, they can simply post that they arrived with the others and were slow making their way to the settlement. Remembering that the shuttle will be disembarking prisoners from both sides and the settlement will be hidden by the ore containers from one side.

There is a space station in orbit that I was going to have entirely automated, but I suppose it could have a permanent staff and a navel presence. I was trying to avoid the problem of making people who are not actually criminals live in such an inhospitable environment. The station could in fact be really cushy and luxurious, making it a plumb posting!

Visna

Player name: Visna

Character name: Layla Labwa Sitt A'daha

Character age (in Empire Standard years): 28

Character sexuality: Lesbian / Switch / Submissive Preference

Height: 162 cm

Mass: 65 kg

Physical characteristics: She is a human with caramel skin. She is a bit on the heavy side, but, because of this, she has enormous curves. She has long, dark hair and hazel eyes.

Planet of origin: Triti. The planet is covered mostly in deserts, and the population is highly uncivilized. There are two large lakes on opposite poles that cover about a quarter of the planet's surface. The planet was founded by religious extremists that fled from their home country to find a place to worship in solitude. As the years passed, some small groups of the populace wished to interact with the outside world. They formed cities that traded local goods (primarily slaves, raw meat, and fish) with other planets. The two communities, surprisingly, did not have sour relations with one another. They worshiped the same deity and got along well. Many families were divided in beliefs about isolation, and children often moved into the cities to experience a more modern lifestyle. They do not identify themselves by families, so they avoid the use of surnames.

Crime: Treason, CyberTheft, Theft, Terrorism, Illegal Slave Ownership and Trafficking, Bribery, Rape, Aiding and Abetting Murder

Guilty or innocent: Guilty

Likes: Food (particularly delicacies), Non-human women, Powerful and controlling women, Being fondled or cuddled, Slavery, Money

Dislikes: Cold weather, Men in general, People who frown upon slavery

Time served: New Arrival

Personality: Layla has always been able to change her persona in the blink of an eye. She is often laid back, even when placed in a position that doesn't bode well for her. She takes her time with things, and she tries to always think through the situations she is presented with. In front of people of power, she is a professional ass-kisser. Layla is often vulgar, and she isn't afraid of getting personal with people she hardly knows due to her history with unknown, nameless women. She can also be quite seductive when she wants to be. She has a habit for talking too much, which sometimes ends up poorly or beneficially.

History:
Layla was destined for something different at birth. Her mother died in childbirth, leaving her father quite detached from her. In their native tongue, her name meant "Layla, Lioness, Mistress of her Enemies." Layla was her mother's name. The doctors claimed she should have died in childbirth, but that she was a warrior. Because of this, he chose to honor her with a fitting name. Due to her lack of a proper upbringing, Layla grew up to be rebellious and independent. Until she was able to fend for herself, the many villagers cared for her as a community. Born on Triti, Layla had an upward climb to power. The planet was not known to create anybody famous but the occasional religious terrorist. She craved for something better.

She quickly molded into the group that practiced religion rather loosely. Her father was a wealthy slave trader. As he aged, he realized how much he had shunned his only child. To make up for his actions, he promised to help fund her education. She traveled to the northern city and studied till she was sixteen. Her body and mind matured, and she desired to leave the wasteland of a planet. What stopped her was an innovative idea. Triti was home to hundreds of slave stalls, but they mostly sold to one another. The few markets that did sell off planet were located in the city where breeding and the increasing of stock was difficult.

Traveling home, Layla asked her father for a spot within his company. She explained her idea, and her father accepted. For two years, Layla transported hundreds of slaves from the desert ranches to the city. Once in the city, she sold them in large quantities to buyers interested in something larger than a personal servant. She had a passion for her occupation. Layla would travel to ranches that she knew were low on business, offer them a cheap sum for most of their slaves, and then profit off of them in the city.

It was this job that started her ascent into riches and descent into cruelty. Her education led her to become one of the smartest women on the planet, but she was also greedy. She now knew of the world outside of Triti, and she wanted more. She told her father she would be leaving with her next shipment. Gathering two hundred slaves, she made her long march through the desert to the northern city. Along the way, she raped two of the women that had grown up with her in her local village. They would soon be sold, so she knew that her secret would be kept.

Arriving in the city, she met up with her buyer. It was a man she had done business with before, so she knew his weak points. He was extremely rich (enough to purchase the whole planet, if it was his desire), and he had an interest in Layla. After loading the slaves onto his ship, the two spent a night together on board before departing. Layla knew the benefit of spreading her legs, and she wasn't afraid of doing it. The man helped fund her studies in one of the finest academies on Denor, a massive, city planet. He returned occasionally, but she had no true attachment to him.

For two more years, Layla studied the inner workings of the universe-wide market. Specifically, she studied the loopholes of trafficking and how to enter into the business. After graduating, she began to choose her path. After doing some research, she found the perfect opportunity. A small planet called Sulia was home to a rare species of insectoids. They avoided all outside contact except for the selling of their strange substance resembling honey. It was a purple goo that tasted so rich that the wealthy purchased it from across thousands of planets.

Using her connections, she formed a group of five businessmen with the goal of enslaving the populace of Sulia. The planet was not part of The Empire. One of her partners had political connections, and he received the go-ahead to colonize the planet. Hiring a group of military mercenaries, the council of five easily overran the country. They enslaved the insects and forced them to up their output of delicious goo. One of the men had a stock of robotic sentries that confined the slaves to their comb-shaped holes dug into the surface. They never allowed them to leave, because the race only produced their goo when underground. Out of the entire council, Layla was actually the most kind. Unfortunately, she was only kind when compared to her fellow members. For three years, the group abused the entire race. They profited immensely, and they all became rich within that short span.

The group was already pushing the slaves to their limit, but some wanted more. They proposed a system that would forcibly breed hand picked slaves to increase the workforce. In her youth, Layla had worked with slave breeding. Long ago, she had considered it amusing, but age had changed her. She knew that the natives of Sulia were on the verge of full out rebellion. Although small uprisings had occurred in isolated locations, she knew that it was only the beginning. The race was led by a queen who was fiercely attached to her females. The men were actually unable to reproduce, and they served only as workers. Women were only allowed to mate with the designated queen, and she spent most of her time repopulating the race. They followed this code strictly. Layla knew that if they forced the women to mate with anybody except the queen, then things would turn sour quickly.

Wanting to avoid the collapse of her income, she decided to turn on her partners and The Empire. She descended secretly into the tunnels and requested to meet the queen. The two conversed, and Layla betrayed all of the information needed to result in a successful uprising. In return, she asked for her life to be sparred and a sizable portion of future profits gained by the regular return of their trade. The rebellion succeeded, but the queen was not one to hold her end of the bargain. She killed all of the humans, including the council, and tore down the expensive equipment that had contained them. As for Layla, she was dragged deep down into the tunnels to serve a different purpose. For two years, she served as an incubator for the queen's eggs. In addition, she was often given to the other insectoids that workers hardest as a special reward. Although she was defiant at first, she learned to accept and please. The two years felt like a lifetime, and she learned to appreciate other species. It humbled her.

Unfortunately for the Sulians, The Empire didn't take kindly to their rebellion. After two years, they remounted an invasion and wiped out most of the species. They kept a few alive for the creation of goo. The soldiers found Layla deep within the tunnels. She was nude, covered in slime, and laying beside the queen. She made her case that she had been captured when trying to defend herself from the rebels. The soldiers believed her, mostly out of pity, and allowed her to leave.

But, for Layla, her life of crime was not over. Even after committing treason against The Empire and her partners, she didn't want to stop. She was still wealthy, having kept her income stored away in a bank. Layla began to research possible futures for her. She always loved slaving, and she couldn't turn away from it. Purchasing a massive slave ship, she began transporting, buying, and selling thousands of slaves. She acquired most illegally, and she sold most of them to crime lords and terrorists. She made hundreds of connections to people on The Empire's wanted list.

She did grow to miss the Sulian queen; she had become accustomed to her abuse. Possibly as a means of repose, she wooed many female crime bosses for the sole purpose of being handled by them. In return, many recommended her to other people they knew. Her connections began to accumulate over time. She seemed to wear two masks. In front of her slaves, she was cruel and demanding, but she was tame and wanting in front of any woman that was powerful or could increase the size of her bank. Unfortunately, it was this promiscuous behavior that resulted in her downfall. A group of special forces invaded a terrorist's supposedly hidden base of operations. They found the wanted woman in her bedroom lying beside of Layla. She had formed a reputation of her own as one of the largest slavers in the galaxy. She had managed to stay hidden for three years; she was twenty eight.

Layla was arrested for a wide assortment of crimes. Her past misdeeds even came back to haunt her as survivors of Sulia and slaves she had raped in her youth came to swear against her. Although she pleaded not guilty, the evidence was substantial. She was shipped off to The Cooler where she would, once again, be forced to start over and renew her connections.

Additional Images (NSFW)

Chrystal

Pre-approved characters are so much easier to deal with, lol!

Haibane

Mmm, Visna, nice images. She will look magnificent in transparent latex.

Chrystal