Male wanted for my male, craving M/M but might do M/F

Started by StrawberryDream, June 09, 2009, 03:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrawberryDream

Idea 1: Beauty and the Beast based. Would be modern times and at a Private boarding school for the rich. The beast is a Senior, and is called a beast because he has a scar on one side of his face. Since the other students are rich and into there looks no one likes to talk to him, unless they need his money. He is called beast behind his back, but sometimes to his face. My character would be the beauty, he is sweet and somewhat innocent. He sees what is happening with the beast and tries to defend him. Gaston, who me or you could play, is in love with beauty and trying to get with him. There would be powers, beauty would have healing, which he does not know about so once he falls in love with the beast he heals him, he also has telekinesis. The beast has the power of fire. Gaston is a puppet master, it works on anyone but the beast, but only for a short amount of time.

Idea 2: Based on the above picture. It is a king, and his toy. The king had the boy as his toy, a few years ago, he his his concubine. Then a couple of people "kidnapped" him. The boy had helped so it was more of a rescue attempt, and he is taken to a convent. The king finds out where he is and goes to get him back. When the boy finds out, he is scared, because he knows the king will be angry. The king could be sweet and is just in love with the boy and wants to keep him. Or mean and uses the boy no matter what. I would ask if you would be the king. We could start when he first becomes his toy or at the rescue, or anytime else. You could also come up with another plot for this picture.

I also have other pictures you can make plots out of. Again I want to be a male with another male, and the submissive, but I could be a female with a male or the dominate:

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

StrawberryDream

MovieFreek

I would love to do number nine with you. ^_^ As of now I would like to be the submissive one if you don't mind. ^_^ The picture to me looks like a demon and a person with bunny ears on. Maybe it's a way to belittle him. ^_^

Bitter Sweet

Ok I think the Alice in Wonderland one, the bird one, and the jackalope one have the best plot ideas.

pm me later for details.

Why is a raven like a writing desk.....

Ons_offs||