Waiting in the Wings (The Book of Eli (OC/OC) is wanted)

Started by Sorrows Solace, March 22, 2010, 05:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorrows Solace

Hello again, it's been ages since I put forth a request board. I thought I'd do so again. I mostly play female characters, and usually use males as secondaries when needed. I don't mind having either gender as an opposite, but prefer Het Pairings for a Romance/Lust setting. Also I try to use NPC's when needed as well. I am gaining more and more proficiency in using male characters, so hopefully I'll be more adapt to be adequate.

Fantasy is a favourite genre of mine, in any Era: Modern, Medieval, or Futuristic.

Cravings:

Dragon Age (I have plenty of Wardens to use, and it can be Warden/Warden for pairings. For characters I'd like to see Alistair or Zevran. I have enough Dragon Age Roleplays for now.
The Book of Eli (Ask about my vague plotish idea)

Some other genres or settings that I enjoy are:

Sci-Fi
Post Apocalyptic
Western
X-Men (I prefer to use OC's and make up plots)
Paranormal

Pairings (Bold is what I prefer to play):

Gang Leader/Street Person
Pilot/First Mate, Captain, etc (Sci-Fi)
Soldier/Soldier
Vampire Hunter/Vampire
Demon Hunter/ Demon Hunter/Regular Person/Anything really
Human/Ghost

Games, Movies, TV Shows,, Books and Comics

Universes, and Settings
D&D
The Obsidian Trilogy
Sandman
American Gods
Firefly (OC/OC, or OC/Mal)

More to come, or just ask.

I am literate: preferring to post in paragraphs. The length varies according to the situation and how well my brain is working. I prefer more of a Romance pairing, and plot to straight out smut. To clarify: Intimate scenes are fine, I just like plot and a connection between the characters to be there as well and for it to not be taking up 90% of the role play.

If there are any other questions simply let me know here, or PM me.

Sorrows Solace

Woohoo 29 Reviews and replies. Anyone can post her as well with questions too.

Fantasy Fan

I am very interested in the Dragon Age RP, if you're still looking for a partner. I am willing to play either Zevran or Alistair, whichever you prefer.
O.o

Sorrows Solace

I have two started one with an OC and one with Alistair. I'd love to do one with Zevran and I'd either use my human mage but am leaning more to my Dalish Elf, like I have in mind with the OC one I'm writing up.

I had planned to pair my Dalish Elf and Zevran anyway in the PC game. What would you prefer?

Sorrows Solace

Okay so I'm good for Dragon Age. I'd still like to try out a Book of Eli esque story if possible.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I would like to try the Dragon age if you are interested. I like the game, and could use my warden, Either male or female.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Sorrows Solace

Right now, I'm pretty filled up for Dragon Age, I have two running with a third being built. Is there another pairing or something else you'd be interested in?

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Vampire Hunter/ Vampire. We can throw ideas and prefrences around if you like. And very  interested in your idea for that pairing.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Sorrows Solace

My idea that the Hunter and Vampire knew each other before they were turned? It is neat to play with, you can PM me if you want to brainstorm some more.