Looking for someone to RP Fandoms

Started by EvieFrye, December 05, 2015, 07:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvieFrye

Welcome to my Fandom thread, and thank you for considering my ideas.

So, I have different kinds of romance stories I'm interested in. All are based on different Fandoms I'm into.
Just to note I tend to be OC's. Also I hope the people who rp with me know the fandoms well enough not to make their characters OOC.
For instance, if you are playing someone who is serious, don't have them start cracking jokes, unless its because they are being sarcastic.
You can see my interests, but I am still unsure about what I am willing to go for, so I am willing to try.
Over time I will update as I add and remove/mark ideas. I am also willing to change a few aspects of the story, but not too much.
If you are interested in any of my idea's please PM me as I will spot it faster.

Marvel world (dating Loki)
1- This one starts before Thor, and would go through the current movies with some AU aspects. My character is Jane Fosters younger sister. Years before the Thor movie she was at a bar, alone and heartbroken and newly single. She meets a man, who tries to flirt but end up just talking with her. They become friends, then start dating. Eventually she finds out he is Loki. They keep their relationship going, and a secret. This goes on until the Thor movie, and of course things get complicated.

Cowboy Bebop
1- Takes place after the series and movie. Spike Spiegel survived the attack on his old syndicate. He killed Viscous, but members survived. He is taken to hospital where he gives a false name. Eventually when he is well enough, he escapes, and hides in alleys only to come across my character, a young woman. She then takes him home and cares for the rest of his wounds. With her he attempts to start a new life under a new name, knowing if he went back to the Bebop they would be attacked too.

Last of Us (all are set after the game)
1- Joel romance. Joel and Ellie have returned to Tommy's and learn there have been some additions, including my character. A young woman in her early 30's. And despite the age difference, she and Joel start to bond and romance blossoms. Of course there are still dangers in the world.[/spoiler] Taken

2- Ellie romance (F/F because its canon). Its been years since she and Joel returned to Tommy's, years since Riley died and she never thought she would find love again. Boy was she wrong when she met my character.

Any fandom.
This idea is for any fandom. My character (oc) is from the real world, and is transported to a fandom that she loves. It can be at any point in the fandom, but she knows things about it that have have happened. Like being put into the middle of a movie, but knows how the movie ends. There will be romance with one of the main characters. But because this can be used for many fandoms, its open to discussion.

Ok, so I thought I would add a list of characters I want to do RPs with.
With whom my OC would be paired with.
Some of these don't have story ideas yet.

- Joel (Last of Us)
- Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
- Sherlock Holmes (BBC and RDJ)
- Loki (Marvel movies Tom Hiddleston)
- Jack Sparrow (POTC)
- Joker (Nolan verse)
- Hans (Frozen)
- Harry Flynn (Uncharted 2)
- Nathan Drake (Uncharted Series)
- Human Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who)

EvieFrye

EvieFrye

EvieFrye

EvieFrye

Bump, someone took one of the stories to do with me.

EvieFrye

Bump. Its been so long, and I'm still looking.