Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Sometimes.. every second minute...

The next person likes being admired secretly ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tizzation

Secretly...In the open.... I take my thrills where I can get them. ;)

The next person chills easily.

Stone

Nah. Not many.

The next person admires way too many things to bother being secret about them!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Insanityenviesme

Hmm.. ya got me!

The next person is eating chocolate right now and hence is prime candidate for my jealous rage!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stone

Naw, but if it helps I could!

The next person would love to have chocolate on demand.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Tizzation

Due to Halloween, I DO have chocolate on demand.

The next person has an oral fixation.

Stone

Who doesn't!

The next person has at least one other fixation. And will share it. O:)

Erotisch

I'd probably say a music fixation.   ;D

The next person doesn't like to decorate for Christmas.

Stone

After a fashion.

The next person's looking forward to Christmas!

yobo

Although not the biggest Christmas-person around, I do look forward to it.

The next person's favorite pizza topping are pineapples.

Erotisch

It really depends upon my mood, but it is definitely one of my favorites.

The next person more pairs of shoes than they have of jeans.

Story Tale

Most definitely.

The next person can't wait until it gets warm enough to wear sandals again..

Rinzler

Maybe. All I know is that if Judas wants them, it'll cost him 30 pieces of silver.

The next person has entertained Mormons in their house.

yobo

Don't think I have even meet one. Not a big religion here in Norway.

The next person has been on three continents.

Story Tale

Just my one.. I have been out of the country though.

The next person wants a puppy for Xmas.

Insanityenviesme

Hmm.. I wouldn't say no, but I prefer something I can eat :)

The next person wants a cuddle
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

Yes *makes grabby hands at everyone nearby*
Next person has to work this weekend.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

Kinda.. I be procrastinate too much!

Next person is not green :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

STOP HATING ME >:(
Next person loves green.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Story Tale

You are correct.

The next person is a hottie.

Insanityenviesme

Nope.. But I'll clone a better, cuter me someday :p

The next person is Izzie Aditi :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

You cheater >:(  I see what you did there, mister.
The next person was fooled by Nitty's clever use of the you-tag.

Insanityenviesme

-laughs- Nope.. Never used the you tag... like ever.. I'm a good boy :p

The next person will provide proof to my claim :)
Moments of Sanity

Erotisch

I have no proof!

The next person is addicted to their cell phone.

Story Tale

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on November 05, 2011, 03:51:07 PM
Nope.. But I'll clone a better, cuter me someday :p

The next person is Izzie Aditi :p

Shows up as Izzie for me.  He speaks the truth, this time.. >.>

The next person is hot.

Sorry didn't see your next person Erotisch..

Yes I am :)