The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Is luring me towards going outside under that pesky sun.. setting up camp.. and waiting for that elusive pink cloud to come drifting by. Ha! And then.. I shall amaze all by showing just how high a 1701 year old vampire can jump with his very long legs. I just hope there's something up there on that lovely little cloud of hers to land on. Hmm.. that.. could be a problem. :)
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Should realize that my pink cloud still floats by at night...and I can glow to help him find his way to me in the dark!

Mordred

Could have saved me sunburn and a slight crispiness by making this known beforehand.. but.. heh.. I forgive her! *chilling under the moon.. whistling as he searches for the glow*
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Is such a lovely temptation what with all that....blue....makes me wish it were icing instead of paint so I could lick it off. *blushes*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

.. doesn't realize.. he never has anyyyyyyything on his skin that can't be happily licked away. Heh.. she might now realize there is a faint scent of blueberry always surrounding this fangy fool.
*See Pillory*

leelan

Murdered Dory! Poor Dory! She wouldn't stop repeating "P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney!"
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Belle33

Has a look that taunts and tempts in the very best way.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Skadii

Makes me want to kiss her in the rain!

Mordred

Would be quite shocked if ever this blue dude did indeed give in to temptation and pounced upon her succulent being. Ohhhh, yes she would.  >:)
*See Pillory*

Skadii

is rather tempting himself! :) Maybe I shall have to be the one pouncing on him one of these nights...as daylight might hurt him!

Mr Bigglesworth

Aaron Divine

Has become one of my favorite males around E.

Skadii

Autumn52

Likes the word 'Ditto' *giggles* as much as I like *giggles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Has a wonderful... everything.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Skadii

Looks ready to slay the dragon

Aaron Divine

Looks ready to get jumped.

CandyLips

looks like he's waiting for the next batter to step up

Aaron Divine

Looks too mysterious to NOT pick my curiosity. Plus she's a redhead..

CandyLips

apparently has a big thing for redheads ^_^

Mr Bigglesworth

Hopes the big bear doesn't notice her.

Aaron Divine

Mr Bigglesworth

Should do some jumping jacks between innings.

CandyLips

doesn't notice my clothes are missing

Aaron Divine

Is unaware that I'm staring.