Necromancer, A Modern Arthurian (Interest Check)

Started by The Dark Raven, March 19, 2015, 02:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xurtan

Quote from: Daylily on March 19, 2015, 07:23:15 PM
Morgana is taken.

I withdraw my interest then. Thanks anyways, and I hope y'all have a great time. :)

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Xurtan on March 19, 2015, 07:56:50 PM
I withdraw my interest then. Thanks anyways, and I hope y'all have a great time. :)

Have a good one.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Tinkertoy

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Tinkertoy on March 20, 2015, 12:50:52 PM
May I please put a tentative check on Ganieda please?

Tentative check is go.  PM me for details please. :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Daylily on March 20, 2015, 12:57:48 PM
Tentative check is go.  PM me for details please. :)

Thank you kindly,Ms Lily. Constructing Pm post haste.

rotburn

The Dark Raven

rotburn

Any requests for him? Preferences and stuff? Or maybe plot requests peoples? PMMMM ^^

The Dark Raven

Quote from: rotburn on March 20, 2015, 01:30:15 PM
Any requests for him? Preferences and stuff? Or maybe plot requests peoples? PMMMM ^^

Once I get Morg all the way in my head I will hit you up.

CurvyKitten

I shall be claiming Modelka Siri for my lady of the lake, and katheryn winnick for that other little idea I told you about :) EDIT: Katheryn will be playing Gawain
Modelka Siri

katheryn winnick

Tinkertoy

Registering my face claim for Guinevere, Evan Rachel Wood...packing heat and not allowing an abduction in this lifetime.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Deamonbane on March 20, 2015, 03:09:09 PM
You guys still looking for an Arthur?
Bane!

Yessir, we are.  Are you....interested?  ;D

Addendum: Arthur tentatively reserved for Deamonbane.

Bibliophilia

Daylily, are you cool with omnisexual characters?  I realize you can't possibly put every permutation on the sheet, and you hit the high points, but I just want to be absolutely certain before I finish my sheet.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Bibliophilia on March 20, 2015, 05:11:14 PM
Daylily, are you cool with omnisexual characters?  I realize you can't possibly put every permutation on the sheet, and you hit the high points, but I just want to be absolutely certain before I finish my sheet.

Yes. :)

Aiden

I am looking for a potential "Squire" for my Lancelot.

I believe the following knights all squired for him at some point before promoted to knights themselves in the lore.

Percival, at times Gawain or Galahad

Squire in the current time would be a right hand man, lawyer, someone educated, Lancelot attended Columbia and was groomed since birth to one day become a "King" himself, so there some code of honor going on with him.

This current timeline Lancelot is a son of an Irish King (Of the Real IRA) who went down to New Orleans to open a route between the US and Ireland to traffick guns.

So Lancelot is a gun smuggler/trafficker (among other things), but he has shell corporations and appears as a "legit" businessman who spends his weekends at the country club, mingling with the upper crust of society. During the week he fucks their wives.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Deamonbane on March 21, 2015, 03:55:34 PM
Alrighty then! I'll get working on a sheet...

Let me know your face claim as soon as you figure one out, so I can put it on the list. :)

The Dark Raven

Update:  All threads are up and indexed.  Ready to play for those with approved character sheets.

Strangefate

Considering, but not entirely certain yet.  Possibly a Pellinore, Kay, Gareth, or Galahad, depending on who all is still open.   :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Strangefate on March 23, 2015, 02:29:01 AM
Considering, but not entirely certain yet.  Possibly a Pellinore, Kay, Gareth, or Galahad, depending on who all is still open.   :-)

All are open at this time, though if you want Galahad, you may want to catch up with Aiden as he's got a little back story on that one. ;)

Deamonbane

Ugh, I hate doing this, but a combination of additional workload both at work and at school and generalized muselessness have led me to conclude that I really shouldn't be taking on new RPs, no matter how awesome...

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Deamonbane on March 23, 2015, 04:01:34 PM
Ugh, I hate doing this, but a combination of additional workload both at work and at school and generalized muselessness have led me to conclude that I really shouldn't be taking on new RPs, no matter how awesome...

Thanks for letting us know.  *hug*  See ya around, Bane. :)

The Dark Raven

wolfsinger has expressed interest in Arthur (face claim: Jay Horton)

I am discussing with her now.

rotburn