Ex's roleplay (torioto and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, December 16, 2009, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torioto

"I'm all yours tonight, you tell me, boss"

AAA111

"I don't know..maybe I should just call it a night and go to bed or something?" I say looking up at you

torioto

"Are you sure, baby?" I look outside, then at my watch, 2am in the morning. It was very late. "Then maybe I should go home too..."

AAA111

"Yeah the test is at 8am..i don't know much but I guess I should get some sleep so maybe I have the chance of passing it though I highly doubt it. Oh well what else is new?" I say nonchalantly looking over at you

Grinning as I notice how good and cute you look tonight.

torioto

"Want me to help you sleep tonight? I could keep you warm." I tell her, with my cocky, yet seductive smile.

AAA111

"And how are you going to do that mr-i- think-that-i-am-the-best-in-the-world-but-really-i-am-not-boyfriend of mine?" I say laughing as I look at you teasing you.

Just then my roomate who can not stand you comes on
"Oh Alex please don't tell me your back with toolbag boy right there?"
She says rudely even seeing you sitting right there

torioto

"On second thought I think I will not give your roommate the day spa I was considering giving her." I say trying to make her feel bad or jealous or anything for that matter. She made my blood boil. "I'm going home, good night Alex" And I left to my apartment, where I overslept and missed football practice.

AAA111

"Lauren..he's changed so stop being a jerk to him. I'm back with him and I'm over giving a damn what people think"
"Wow Alex..dumb move on your part..but whatever.

She gets up and goes to her room and goes to bed
She wakes up in time to go take her chem final.
She wonders and thinks about shane and when she will see him next. She hopes that he is not mad at her.

torioto

"I'm not mad at you" I text. And I really wasn't. But my teammates and the guy at the frat were. Somehow they found out that I had been nosing around with girls until late and overslept for practice. Jake, the team captain was furious. After the heat was over, and after my classes were over, I decided to go see Alex, I knew she probably didn't do well in her test and it was probably my fault for almost-cheating on her.
Where are you by the way?
It was almost lunchtime and maybe Alex and I could grab some lunch, like old times. This was beginning to feel like we really are back together again, and I'm glad it is. I was such and idiot to leave her, and I was sure she felt the same way. But I would make it up to her. Last night at Clair's was just... a bad decision. Who know what would have happened if Alex hadn't been so unusually persistent. I wondered if she knew what I had actually done, and was only asking me to see if I was honest. But I really doubted it. I guess I just make bad decisions when I'm angry. Hell, she made a bad decision by getting all pissed of by nothing, why can't I make one too? Well whatever, I'll never do something stupid like that again. Or at least try. I really, REALLY wanted to make it right, and boulders like Clair on the road were definitely not going to help.

AAA111

I smile as I look at the text message he sent earlier.
She takes her chemistry test but doesn't feel very good about the test.
She goes throughout the day and is home hanging out with randy waiting around until her next class at 2 when she gets his text message
"i'm at home right now chilling with randy and going to class at 2"
She texts back to him and she sits there quietly thinking to herself how much shane means to her and she never really truely thought that they would get back together but she is so insanely happy that they are. But yet she still can't help but wonder if something did happen with him and that girl last night. She wants to know but she doesn't want him to think that she isn't trusting him because she is. But she found out who clair is and knows she has a reputation for taking advantage of guys so she is kind of scared now. She loves shane so much and doesn't want to lose him so she is very conflicted.

torioto

My eyes make an involuntary twitch as I read his name, but I ignore negative thoughts. "Let's go grab something to eat. I really want to see you."

AAA111

"Well it is 1230..we only have a hour and a half. Is that enough time babe? Do we need to talk or something?" I text back
She is worried something is wrong. This is what he told her last time he broke up with her. So she is kind of freaking out.

torioto

"I just want to see you and spend some time with you."

AAA111

"Well is it okay if randy tags along too?"

She kind of wishes he would get jealous..he was also so cute and sexy when he got jealous.

torioto

"................................................................sure" I sighed. I didn't like it but I wouldn't tell her not to bring her best friend. We texted on the place of our meeting for a while and in fifteen minutes we were meeting in front of a local fast food.

AAA111

I show up at the place about 10 minutes later. It is a nice fall day so I wait outside for him. I didn't bring Randy kind of was just testing him just to see what he would do. She sits on a bench outside the restaraunt waiting for him thinking about him and hoping he isn't mad at her for anything.

torioto

Hm? No Randy? I meet up with Alex and give her a hug. "Let's go in and eat. How was your test?"

AAA111

"Yes let's go in and eat. It was horrible. How was your day thus far?" I ask you as we enter the restaraunt and start to place our orders. I place mine ahead of you.

torioto

"Not very productive" I say with a sad puppy face. I order something similar to what Alex. I pick a table and I sit down.

AAA111

I sit down across the table from him as I look at him
"Sorry babe but you look so cute when your sad like that..but anyway tell me about your day?"
I say kind of giving him a half-grin/half-sad face.

torioto

"I overslept and missed practice, but I don't want to talk about that. How was yours?"

AAA111

"Aww and it is all my fault. I'm sorry. Well had the test had 8am then class at 930. Then hung out with randy til i got your text. It was nice to get" I say smiling at him.

torioto

I smiled happily. "I like feeling were together again." I went to get our food and brought it to the table.
And so we ate and chatted like we used to. I liked it.

AAA111

"I love the feeling of having you back in my life again..I'm slowly very slowly starting to fall back in love with you again" I say grinning wide.

torioto

At that moment Clair burst through the door of the restaurant.