Sizing a picture in a post, Help?

Started by Vercile, May 18, 2014, 01:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vercile

I know how to Put a picture in a post, I also know how to put it to the side. I was wondering how you post it in a forum post, altering it's size so it fits nicely. Any one?
While I'm here asking for help, I'm also a bit lost on how to make Spoilers have a name instead of just ; "Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide" as the title.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Spoiler Text Example

Any help would be appreciated.

Blythe

How to name a spoiler!

[spoiler=Your text here]
Ta-da!
[/spoiler]

What it looks like:
Your text here

Ta-da!

How to size an image:

[img height=200]http://31.media.tumblr.com/8a7d1728408a8b4a4de4fca65ffe0b57/tumblr_n5pe7lBN5x1rsijfmo1_500.png[/img]
[/img]

What it looks like:

(The number after "height=" is the number of pixels of the new image dimension!  Click the image to enlarge it!):-)

There are a few other ways to size an image and pad them, although I can't recall those off the top of my head just now. ^^

Vercile

Blythe,

Thank you ever so much! By the by, your Avatar is Slammin'! Much <3 *Tosses her panties*

Oreo

You can also add
padding, so
the words
stay away from
the picture.

[float=left][img width=350 padding=8]http://31.media.tumblr.com/8a7d1728408a8b4a4de4fca65ffe0b57/tumblr_n5pe7lBN5x1rsijfmo1_500.png[/img][/float]

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Kerri

For spoilers you just add the = sign and the title you want

like this
[spoiler=like this][/spoiler]

for the image you just add within the first brackets

the size can be altered to whatever you would like.

Blythe beat me to it. Awesomeness cannot be beaten. ;)

I'll post anyways though.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Vercile

Oreo/Kerri,

I appreciate Gals, thanks a lot. ^^