Amelia's Current Requests (F/F, All) NC, EX

Started by SaintAmelia, January 20, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintAmelia

Hello! Below is a collection of ideas I'll update from time to time. Some are hugely original, some are very smutty, you get the idea. If you have a question, PM me and we can talk about it!

Before you get too far, be sure to check out my [VERY NSFW] Ons and Offs page.

NONCON, EX preferred.

Right now, anything with Bondage as a theme---BDSM in general, really---gets top priority.

A Lesbian's Dream (Crime, BDSM themes)

Setting: Any (Fantasy, Sci-fi-, Modern, Cyberpunk, etc.)

It's a corporate-ruled, shitty world. The rich get richer, and the poor are left to fend for themselves.

That's where your character comes in. She runs a small sect of an organised crime ring in a large city; her territory extends multiple blocks in all directions, and she's always looking for more things to trade, people to blackmail, and apartments to hijack. My character needs work---it's that, or starve. Instead of a life of crime, she tries the legit path for a while, but it's not working out for her. Eventually, she decides to try out her hand at theft, but really fucking fails. Hard. She might even get a man killed or imprisoned.

But you?

Your character likes her. For some reason, she sees just enough of herself, or maybe a lost lover, to keep mine alive. Of course, there's a price to pay.

Poor girl just hasn't figured out what that is yet.

The Punished Princess

Setting: Fantasy/Medieval

Plot:
The people have lived under the rule of an uncaring, vain and greedy king for decades now. Civil unrest had been stirring for years until one night, it all exploded out. A coup set up by a number of noblemen and noblewomen was sprung into action. The old royal family was overthrown overnight in a bloody revolution. The revolt claimed the lives of each and every member of the old royal family, save for one. The young, beautiful princess of the kingdom was spared by one of the conspirators responsible for the attack.  Any gratitude she might've felt for the man was quickly drained when she learned the fate of her parents and siblings, along with what her future held.

She wasn't spared out of the kindness of his heart; she was kept alive to be used as a tool. Decades of mistreatment of the peasantry had brewed plenty of hatred for the ruling upper class, and it wasn't all absolved by the death of the king. The newly-instated government needed a scapegoat, a symbol of the old royal family to remind the peasantry of 'their victory'.

Princess could live out her days in humiliation, come to accept her place as a scapegoat and take the brunt of the abuse in stride, work to overthrow the usurpers who put her in chains, be slowly romanced by one of her abusers that may or may not take her away, or manipulate a vulnerable person with the intent of earning trust to earn her freedom.

When you PM: Tell me what kind of character you'd like to play, which "ending" seems like it could fit best, and what kind of kink content you envision.

Cult Infiltration

Setting: Any (Fantasy, Sci-fi-, Modern, Cyberpunk, etc.)

My character has been tasked with infiltrating a dangerous cult from within. Unfortunately for her, in order to do that, she must undergo varying trials that test her mettle, loyalty, and willingness to sacrifice for the cult. The cult is a bit on the fanatical side, but run by an effective, ruthless leader who is both able to create endless morale in his presence, and undermine that of his enemies. His goals seem to be political domination of various city-states, and rumor has it that he's already succeeded.

Truthfully, it's not even known whether it's a "he" after all (but it very well could be!).

In an effort to do some justice, with perhaps a dash of revenge mixed in, my character or small group will do their damnedest to make themselves rise through the ranks. Will they find themselves enslaved, or die along the way? If they succeed, will they even be themselves? Will they remember why they started?

When you PM: Tell me what the cult leader might be like to you, who you would want to play if not the leader, and a trial or punishment you think our "heroine" will have to endure.

The Game

Setting: Sci-Fi, Near Modern, Cyberpunk-y

Video games: fun, right? They've evolved from pong to immersive, multiplayer variants that never end. Now, a new digital age is on the rise: virtual and augmented reality. In order to test this out, companies have sought willing volunteers who might even be paid for their time; all they have to do is sign a waiver acknowledging that the system is not entirely safe, yet. When someone's consciousness is uploaded to what amounts to a huge, cyber server (think: the Matrix-inspired), their body is still vulnerable. However, there is a known bug in the system: sometimes, players are purposefully locked inside participants can't be brought out of the game until they win.

The world can change, but because this is immersive virtual reality, expect hypersexualised (i.e., miniskirts, latex, rubber, etc.) elements to be present. Law and order still exists in a game-world sense, but without any real legal consequences, the minds of mankind can run amok.

Due to how the game works, they can die repeatedly and not actually suffer for it. Mental trauma may occur, but that's part of the experience, right?

The legal loophole: what happens inside a game is considered fiction at the point we play; no charges can be brought against a fellow player, especially with the waivers signed.

YC: Someone manipulating the game in order to wreak havoc on its inhabitants in all kinds of perverse and horrific manners, another "player" who has been trapped in the game so long they are unable to separate it from reality, or even a serial killer who utilizes the technology for nefarious purposes.

When you PM me: Who do you want to play? What should the game setting be, if different than a "modern" world?

Corporate Espionage

Setting: Modern, Near-Future, Sci-fi, Historical

For this: I would play a spy of some kind (specifics depend on setting) who makes a huge profit selling secrets, intellectual property, and predicting the market ala insider trading. She works for the highest bidder; so far, nobody has tried to out her because they all want her in their back pocket, and they all think they can out-bid another. It's a climate of chaos that she takes full advantage of, utilizing a combination of sex appeal, subtly, and brains to overcome her obstacles.

YC: Someone that decides to take my character out of the picture. This can be through force, double crossing her, blackmailing her---it really varies.

Bad Debt

Setting: Any

A bad business idea. A loan that can't be paid. A robbery gone wrong. Blackmail that backfires. Parental or family debt.

The debt itself matters little.

Without consumer protection laws, and sometimes even with them, people can be forced to "pay" their debts in some seriously uncomfortable ways. Perhaps a woman wants to offer herself up to free her family and friends from overbearing debt, but the price she pays is her freedom. A well-intentioned business idea that tanks leaves another in debt to a shady group or, worse, an institutionalized version of slavery that allows her "debt" to be repaid in whatever manner the collector wishes it.

Get the idea?

YC: The collector or group of them.

When you PM me: Tell me if there's a kind of "debt" that interests you most, and how your character wants it to be repaid.

The Help

Setting: Can be adapted for any, but designed for Fantasy

Honestly, prefer a female character for this.

A kingdom, caravan, a ship, a single trader: what do they all have in common?

The need for protection.

My character is traveling, but she's unable to adequately defend herself. She's a thinker, a trader---excellent at negotiating and reading the room, horrible at swordplay or the magical arts. That's where your character comes in: she hires them as a bodyguard for the duration of her journey, but something happens along the way. She makes a mistake, there's a raid in the night your character fails to intercept (or orchestrates), and my character can no longer reliably pay your character.

Now, she's stuck on the road with nothing. Roles are flipped: she needs to make herself useful, or be left in the dust.

Unfortunately for her, the only thing she's got is her body and her subservience. It'll be a humiliating journey, but if she can stomach the degradation, she'll at least survive. Maybe.

When you PM me: What does your character want with mine? A pretty face to sit on/slap around? A silver tongue to bend to her will? General companionship and occasional entertainment while they make their way to the nearest city-state?

Terrorist or Freedom Fighter?

Setting: Ubran Fantasy

Cities sprawl, and yet as technology advances in one direction, there are subsets of people from all walks of life who choose to live with magic instead.

There, one can find all manner of magical artifacts from lamps to ancient blades to batteries that will last longer than any chemically-induced variant among the purely technological. Bottles, never-ending bags, and light-bending prisms are also found, albeit among the rarer items. Sure, one COULD go to war with a bunch of magic-using, artifact-hoarding, myth-keeping city-states, but it's usually a better idea to trade with them. After all, who knows what they're hiding in the deepest parts of their darkest vaults?

Of course, there are also simply poor settlements that dot the world.

Among those, one can find those who are looking to restart their lives, those who are born into poverty, those who prefer criminal underworlds, and those who are fleeing larger governments. It's akin to anarchy; nothing is ever truly built to last, in the physical sense. Here, power is currency, slavery is common, and a black market rules everything from one horizon to the next.

My character would be someone from the "magical" section of society/one of the remaining city-states and working to sabotage anything she sees as too dangerous, or too automated. She could be part of a larger group or acting alone, but either way, she's labeled as a "terrorist" by the heavily automated nations of the world. Perhaps rightly so; I'm imagining that her methods are not exactly peaceful.

YC: A government agent, a mercenary, a rival group, or someone that wants the violence to stop.

Old/Not as Interested

Model Student

Setting: Near Future, Modern, Cyberpunk-y, Sci-fi

Starter Plot My character is, well, a student! In this case, a college-level student. A bit short on cash, she decides to look into some weird flyers that the art majors have posted around. Most of them look unappealing, but one says it'll pay a handsome amount for anyone that agrees to model. How hard can that be, right?

Well, you guessed it: modeling unspecified is a bad idea. She gets in over her head, and winds up modeling huge ball gags in bondage rather than just sitting naked in front of a studio. She gets paid, but also blackmailed; if she doesn't come back, the photos will be released with her name on them. To everyone.

What's a girl going to do?

SaintAmelia

SaintAmelia

SaintAmelia

I return from a self-imposed hiatus. Hello! This is still accurate but it's quite old, so I wanted to push it back up.

I have an RP discord now, which I will share for interested folks.

SaintAmelia

Minor, but important update:

NONCON, EX are my preferred play styles. Vanilla romance and light kink is not interesting to me. Please, be sure to look over my O/O's as they go far more in depth than this post.

SaintAmelia

Added A Lesbian's Dream.

Yes, I still want to play.

SaintAmelia

Whew, I exist still. Here be things. These are still relevant, but not "all comprehensive."