Lewd misadventures in [fantasy world]! E6 (D&D 3.5) Exotic, NC

Started by Koyume, July 06, 2011, 10:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Koyume

Hmm, that's kind've a good question... I should think though, that if there were anything non-consensual about a particular erotic encounter, then the character him/herself couldn't really take the heat for it. And as far as consensual misadventures go, the only feat that would be restricted, I think, is Vow of Chastity, so I figure you should be fine as long as you avoid that.  :P

Also, for everyone: we should really have a section in each of our character's descriptions that says what kinds of things the player is okay with/not okay with happening to their character, i.e. if a character were to find themselves captured by horny goblins or molested by a lonely tentacle-monster, would you be okay with something not-family-friendly happening to them? That should help to avoid any awkward situations in the future.

Koyume

Quote from: Videospirit on July 08, 2011, 03:06:02 PM
We're starting at level 5 than? Does the e6 special feat allow a duskblade to learn third level spells at caster level 6?

I'm going ahead and making 2 different versions of the character now, one a female wood elf, the other a male dragonborne water orc.

Er, sorry for forgetting to answer that :-[. Here's a list of E6 specific feats, and I highly recommend that everyone peruse them. There are some that let a character cast a specific, higher level spell once per day, and there's also one that allows a spellcaster to learn a 4th level spell of their choice; although the requirement is the ability to cast 3rd level spells, it would be completely reasonable to allow a duskblade to take it to learn a 3rd level spell rather than a 4th.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/wiki/index.php/Epic_6/Character_Creation#Additional_Feats_for_E6

Tagan

I'm waiting on finishing backstory to see if she can be a friend/mentor of Yoriko.

But here's Dora

A thing or do to finish, but otherwise complete here.

Laughing Hyena

Koyume

Quote from: Tagan on July 08, 2011, 10:04:19 PM
I'm waiting on finishing backstory to see if she can be a friend/mentor of Yoriko.

But here's Dora

A thing or do to finish, but otherwise complete here.
Gahh! Too cute :o! If you want, she could definitely have that kind of relationship with Yoriko; we'd have a total 'mahou shoujo' thing going on! ;D :P

Edit: @Hyena: Weelll... I believe we have (or soon will have) six characters, so you'd be the seventh. I suppose you could join, if you create a character soon, I just hope that a party of seven won't feel too claustrophobic.

Tagan

Hah!  Just what I was thinking!  Every magical girl needs a magical animal companion.

Her Familiar's name is Genji... he's a much larger cat, a Maine Coon, who's very protective of her.

PaleEnchantress

Updated my character post with his background. I wonder if I made it clear that he had an unhappy childhood...

Koyume

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on July 08, 2011, 11:27:32 PM
Updated my character post with his background. I wonder if I made it clear that he had an unhappy childhood...

Heh, I think you got the point across. It certainly explains his cruel and sadistic personality...

Videospirit

Here's my sheet's first draft.

Esma: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=311728

Biography:
Esma grew up in a fiercely Xenophobic Amazonian Elven tribe. Long ago her forefathers had died off in an ancient war and their conquerors came to claim the women left behind. The women had other plans and managed to drive them back. They suffered a terrible curse from the conquerors evil god however, and male births have been extremely scarce ever since.

Deciding to accept this turn of fate, the women of the Serra Tribe trained themselves to be the greatest warriors they could be to protect their homeland. Over the generations they became increasingly prejudiced against males who they saw as a precious resource that needed to be protected and kept out of harms way.

Growing up Esma was a bit of a dreamer, always listening in on the elders of the tribe as they recited lore passed down by word of mouth since time immemorial. This got her into disputes with the other Serra and she was often forced to spar with the more experienced tribe members as punishment for daydreaming. Luckily for Serra she proved to be just as focused on learning the art of war as she was listening to stories of distant lands and fantastic creatures. She developed her own personal training regime to follow in addition to the standard training all Serra were expected to undergo and before her 90th birthday she had become the strongest elf in the entire Serra tribe.

Growing bored with life in the tribe after no one could beat her in feats of strength for many years, she eventually wandered out of the woods and into civilization seeking to learn more about the world outside her forest home and thoroughly enjoy herself in the process.

Description/Personality
Esma is tall for an elf, taller than some humans even at a respectable five feet five inches in height. Her body is extremely fit as well. No fat built up, with tough efficient musculature everywhere on her body. Her form is both practical and respectable. Her Fiery Red hair flows in a vibrant contrast to her simple green garments patterned after the trees of the forest the Serra call home.

Esma is not unattractive, but her devotion to strength has cost her some of the elegance elves are known for. Many would argue however, that her strength is a type of beauty as well. One might question however, how exactly she came to be so fierce in battle after spending some time with her. She tends to be a bit bubbly and absent minded, recklessly seeking out new experiences and taking life in stride. She can be a bit smothering with those she considers too weak to protect themselves, but will ease up if asked. 

Sexuality
Esma came from a tribe with 1 male for every 50 females. As such she was raised with the belief that no woman should monopolize any single male. Children belong to their mother and even if the father is known he has no say in the childs development. The Serra are encouraged to seduce men of other elven tribes or communities  in the hopes of getting pregnant since the Serra have so few men of their own. Secondly, because the tribe has so few men, it's become common place for the women of the tribe to take pleasure from the coupling of two women as well. Esma has taken these beliefs as her own and is completely bisexual, but will only consider willingly coupling with those of the elven race.

As a player, very little is off limits. Nothing involving mutilation or watersports. Torture without mutilation and situations where my character is experiencing excessive pain are not an issue although not preferred. I'd like to stay away from outright bestiality, which is harder to define in D&D I suppose. Anything with an intelligence score less than 3 that isn't some ravenous sex beast tentacle monster thing is probably completely out.  Rape/otherwise non-consensual acts involving monsters, etc are just fine, and polymorph and charm/control person type spells can make for some very interesting situations.

Tagan

Dora, (so named by Yoriko's mother after a close human friend) was Yoriko's mother's kitten when the magical disaster that killed her parents and injured her happened.

Dora does not know the source of the explosion, but suspects that a magical experiment Yoriko's mother was working on went wrong.  She blames herself, as she had left that that afternoon, declining to participate in the 'exciting new creation' to lay in a sunbeam instead of helping.

Dora, from that moment on, took life much more seriously.  She mentored Yoriko through the magical basics all Elven children learn, and watched over her everyday afterwards, growing to love the kind girl een more than she had her mother.

Though Yoriko has left their old home, (against all her elders advice,) Dora has not abandoned her. She stays mostly in the background now, watching and approving her charge's good works and kind heart, and counseling her from the shadows.

Dora herself was a natural wizard.  So much so that when she was a kitten she was rather lazy at it.  But since the death of her mistress, she has studied it carefully, focusing on spells to keep her young charge safe.

Sexually, Dora is feline, and the few times a year she feels the urge, her large and handsome familiar is more than happy to help her. However she remains quite curious about humanoid sexual practices, and somewhat jealous (though she would never admit this) of the amount of pleasure the act produces in them.  She's been seeking a spell her mistress once showed her... "Polymorph" though she knows it is among the most powerful spells known.

(Basically, as a cat, I expect little in the way of sexual activity will come her way, though I'm aiming to change that as soon as may be reasonably expected.)

Koyume

Excellent; I believe we're just waiting on Miss Ershin, and then we can begin.

PaleEnchantress

My limits are nearly non existent. The real definitive no is excrement. Abduxuel is a manipulative bitch and even when faced with rape he will eek any advantage he can out of it. Including making his captors fight over who gets to deflower him ("only a bitch would accept sloppy seconds") or guilt tripping the other party members, the binder especially, over the incident ('your failure to protect me"). There are a lot of things that don't do anything for me, but could be decent plot elements; like transformation.

In summary, the only off-limits things with me are things this group isn't likely to do anyway.

If any of you are Tv Tropers the main tropes for Abduxuel are "The Beautiful People", "Vain Sorceress" and especially "The Fair Folk"

Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvelous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.
The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look behind words that have changed their meaning.
No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad

Koyume

Splendiferous! I suppose I'll start the thread soon, and an OOC/character thread to boot. Everyone should probably copy/paste their character information onto the first page of the OOC thread if possible.

Tagan

Woah.  I'm envious over the Vow of Poverty feat!  I've never had a DM allow it on a Druid or Monk or Wizard PC of mine, as much as I tried.

Talk about a great feat!

Insidious Word

Lol, I remember it well. But I had a fiendish DM that made sure that every aspect of the vow was played out  >:) save to say I've been apprehensive about using it since  XD

Tagan

I'm going to be one of the DM's, and I approve!  (I wouldn't ask to play a feat I don't approve of.)

Good for you on thinking outside the box!

PaleEnchantress

My favorite feats in the game have always Been Leadership and Lichloved <3

Tagan

My favorite feats are probably 'Skin of the Construct' and 'Darkstalker'.

Laughing Hyena

Well if you are filled up I will pass on this now. :-) Have fun all the same.

Koyume

Thanks, and there's always the possibility that we may need to do a new recruitment later.