Shade Needs to stop lurking, Help! [ F looking for M ]

Started by Nightshade Symphony, August 27, 2011, 12:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightshade Symphony

I've been gone from the forums far too long and I'm afraid none of the people I used to play with even remember me. So! Time to try and find new games yes?

So ... I guess I will throw out some random ideas that are kicking around in the dusty cave that is my noggin'

--{ Vampire The Masquerade. I sadly do not have a group, nor can I get my game to play anymore, so I turn to Elli instead! I'm pretty open to ideas, I just know that I prefer to either play human being turned into a fledgeling, or a full Kine. I lean towards playing Malkavians, though I have played a Toreador and a Brujah in the past. I just like insane characters, they're fun o.o

--{ World of Warcraft. I play, kinda. I play a lot less than I used to, but again - pretty open to ideas. I like playing Night Elves, Blood Elves, Forsaken, Goblins. I did have an idea of being a Warlock's succubi, and exploring the relationship between a male Warlock and his summoned demon.

--{ Comic Book Characters. Well, I will have to admit my knowledge of canon on these are probably screwed up. But I like playing Emma Frost, Harley Quinn, Delirium (From Sandman), or Fox (Wanted - Comics not movie please!) Anyone play a good Wolverine for Emma to torment? *grin*

--{ Video Games / Assorted. These are completely random off the top of my head - Assassin's Creed (Maybe someone likes playing Ezio and wants to try something with that? I don't know.) Guilty Gear - I would love to do some kind of I-no x Slayer/Eddie/Venom/Axl pairing. King of Fighters - I haven't really ever played the female counterparts but I have a thing for Rugal Bernstein, Iori Yagami, and Terry Bogard.

--{ Fantasy settings. Forgotten Realms, Warhammer, or completely created at random. Doesn't bother me, I'm willing to discuss settings and such.

Okay, onto what I actually want to rp now that the backgrounds are out there. . .

Well, generally anything in my On and Off post (linked in the signature) is up for playing but lately I've been really ... uninspired. I don't have to have romance in my games (or even sex ... though its a bonus) to enjoy the game, and really, as it stands right now I'm willing to try any of it!

I will be up front - I work nights, so my time is limited on the computer, but I do try to stay on top of my threads. Friendly reminders are not frowned upon! :D

So ... if something interests you, feel free to either private message me or reply here, okay? Thanks for reading my ramblings!

{ And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel ... is just a freight train coming your way }

.·´¯`·-> AFK's & IOU's -+- Hot's & Cold's <-·´¯`·.

'Religion is like a Penis. It's fine to have one, it's fine to be proud of it.
But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around.
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my throat.'

Shouron

Umm.. Hiya.

I was browsing your thread and saw a few ideas that I liked.. Video Games and Fantasy Settings mostly (because I am clueless on the others.. >.<)

And was wondering if you would like to RP.. You can PM me and I'll TRY to respond (if the connection will allow it to go through). If I can't reply to a PM, I'll try to find another way. So, I'll apologize beforehand..

So.. Yeah.. ^^;

Shouron out!
When you look at yourself in the mirror, who is it that stares back at you?