Mordreds Cave: Ukiyosama's Plots (Updated: 5/19/14)

Started by Ukiyosama, March 28, 2011, 03:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukiyosama

Mordred is my Muses name for those interested in that bit of info; because a lot of my idea's have been called sick and twisted, and I do have a few major idea's I'm working up, but they aren't finished and I realize that I have to get Something up eventually so....

Title: The Choice
Rating: (As if it's needed) NC17
Genre: BDSM
Fandom: Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Plot:

At the end of the Titan War Percy Jackson, Hero of Olympus watched his Best Friend and Enemy take his own life to save them all, and was offered Godhood for it. Selflessly turning it down; risking Offense of the gods, he brought equality to the gods, but even Demigods aren't immune to selfishness.  Instead, wiry and grieving Percy asks not for equality, but for the life of his Friend and nemesis Luke Costellan; Percy's intent only to save his friend; however, because of his choice of words, "The Life of Luke Costellan, son of Hermes", Luke's Life is now bound to Percy. Luke Costellan, servant and Slave to Percy Jackson; his life and fate bound to the will of a 16 year old boy with ADHD

Ukiyosama

Title: The Curse Between us
Author: Ukiyosama
Rating: Adult
Category: Movies (The Covenant), Slash, AU. Slavery

Summary:

Covenant means Family, they all know that. So, when Chase Collins Survives the accident at Putnum Barn, Caleb does the only thing he can do and Binds Collin's Power, but to bind someone, to take their power from them has it's consequences. In Binding ones power, one - The Binder - excepts responsibly over the one that the Bind and becomes Master to the bound, solely responsible for all aspects of their life.

But is this truly the end? Chase Collins will do anything to acquire power, and there's more then one way to get it. Is everything what it appears to be, or has Caleb unknowingly played right into the unstable boys hands?

Note: I will be playing Chase in this one

Ukiyosama

Title: N/A
Category: TV (Glee) AU, Potental Violence. gore and other Dark themes

Summary:

After beginning to study Ancient Rome in History class, Kurt and Puck begin to have Dreams, and Puck remembers a Past Life to Which he was a Gladiator, and Kurt his Dominus; and you know what they say, you can take the man out of the Arena, but you can't take the Arena out of the man. As a Result Puck's behavior changes. Where once he Bullied and belittled Kurt, now sweet and attentive, and far more Violent - nearly killing anyone who so much as Looks at the Smaller boy wrong.

Notes: I'm claiming Kurt in this, and I would also like to point out Pucks infamous Fight Clubs *Smirk*

Ukiyosama

Title: The Trouble with Fluffing....
Category: Glee, Slash AU

Kurt is a Struggling Collage student who takes a Job on a Film Set as a Fluffer. Now I always said that to me, that would be a difficult job, because, if the Guy is Hot, I wouldn't wanna Stop lol

So cue Puck who as it turns out is like Kurts Absolute favorite Model. Now we all know, or should, that I prefer fics where Kurt crushes on Puck instead of the Common Puck Crushing on Kurt. Puck should See the Crush, and think it's cute and invite him to dinner, where they subsequently, eventually start Dating.

Ukiyosama

Title: Raising Baby Beth
Category: Glee, Slash AU

OK so the thing is, yes, I've read a Lot of fic where Future!Puck/Kurt adopt a baby (thats not Beth); but I also notice that Puck seems to forget something Very important in Glee. He is Beths Daddy, as much as Quinn is her mommy, and just because Quinn doesn't want Beth, doesn't mean Puck has to give Beth up. So I was thinking, What if Kurt and Puck get together and raise baby Beth while they are still in High school, and Kurt Adopts her?

Think about the Drama in that. Yes Gay adoption is Technically Legal in Ohio, but in a Small town like Lima, two Gay HS students raising a Baby is gonna cause some drama.

Ukiyosama

The Year is 2020 and the Global economy has all but caved in on itself. As such many government programs like Child Services and Welfare are nonexistent. In 2015 the Homeless and at Risk were at an all time High and so Government legislation was introduced that effectively states that any person 15 yrs or older found to Be "At Risk" Become property of the state. Some work as free labor for the state, but Others are sold at government Auction to the "Wealthy" lock, stock and barrel. Additionally, it's not unusual for Teens to be given a "Companion" when they come of age on their 18th birthday.

Young Master Stranton

Ukiyosama

Though the Kings Eyes

During his year-long training trip with Jariya the Sage, Naruto is nearly killed by traveling Konoha Ninja on his 18th birthday/ The Anniversary of the Kyuubi's attack. As he is being beaten to death - Jariya on another "Research" excursion - Naruto makes a bargain with his tenant to destroy it's greatest enemy, and in return Grants Naruto the Power to fulfill his dreams beyond his wildest expectation.

The Kings Eye is a Bloodline limit that grants Absolute Authority. Any order that the Wielder issues must  be followed to completion, even if the order is to kill yourself, or your entire family. The Kings Eye must however have Direct eye contact and will not work on the blind or visually impaired, or likewise the Hearing impaired as it requires Verbal commands.

Important notes:

Naruto's Lover may be Cannon, or OC, but may Not be Sasuke
    Fair warning: This Naruto will be Darker and More of the Ninja Mentality. If you want a Squishy Knucklehead look elsewhere

Ukiyosama

Title: Magic's Majesty

Category: Harry Potter/RPS - AU

Disclaimer: I do not own, or lay claim to the Harry potter Franchise, and make no profit off anything there in. Farther, the following is purely fictional and not an implication as to the habits or Preferences of any person, living or otherwise.

Summary:

The Ministry of Magic is the governmental authority of the for the wizarding world in Britain. The basic mission of the Ministry is to keep the Muggles from finding out about an entire culture of magical folk. It's a huge, complicated, and inefficient bureaucracy, just like most governmental organizations, but it is not the center of the British Magical government. Unlike it's counter-part in Muggle Britain the Crown remains the prominent power of Wizard Britain.

The Ministry of Magic, headed by the Minister for Magic, came into begin sometime during the 1600s after Edward Longshanks the first, squib son King Henry the third of Winchester - the Last Wizard king of Britain - was born. Now, in the year 2002, Henry Charles Albert David Winsor, the first wizard in the Royal Family for generations since is returning. And he is Not happy with what he finds.

Note: 2002 - Follows the Cannon of all the books, so it all happened. The Horcruxes are gone, Dumbledork is dead ect, but Harry Potter is 22 and out of Hogwarts and Prince Harry is 18, but Voldemort is still alive. (He Died way too easy). Also Obviously Henry/Harry Slash

Cast:

Henry: Me
Harry Potter: -

Ukiyosama

6/6/13 - Teen Wolf (Scott/Danny)

While still Fandom, this idea is slightly more smut-focused then the previous bunch.

On the first full moon of his 18th Birthday Alpha!Werewolf Scott McCall goes into his first Heat, driven to find his Mate. Everyone expected the Huntress, Allison Argent; Some expected it to be Stiles Stilinski, nobody expected his mate to be Danny!

Kinks I'm after:

Heat!
Dom/Sub (Scott is an alpha wolf)
Knotting
Biting (We may want to Turn Danny later)
Piss Marking (Optional)
Possible Furry (Scott in his Wolfed out form. Still Humanoid so Not Bestiality)

Scott:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Danny:

Ukiyosama

It's Future, so the Twilight has Long passed and Most of the Olympians are dead except for Ares, Cupid, Aphrodite and a few Minor gods Basically, Xander or Andrew find an Old temple dedicated to either Cupid or Ares and decide to fix it up (Both out of Respect - It's always a good idea to be on a gods good side - and it's a quiet Safe place on a very unsafe Hellmouth). This draws the attention of Said God, who see's the state of the World. The Hellmouth is unstable because Hades is dead and while Ares/Cupid can't Close it (Outside their power) they can Regulate it and chose Xander or Andrew as their Champion, as is the Right of Every God, to act as Guardian of the Hellmouth (Giving them a few Perks as well, like increased strength and better Mental complicity). Putting Buffy in for a Shock when she arrives.

It'll be a God/Champion pair.

I will take the God of your choice, to the Human of your choice

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

- Xander
- Andrew
- Ares
-Cupid

Ukiyosama

OK slight Percy Jackson Xo with OC's. My TBD Character who is constantly Bullied and picked on at School for his Sexuality is the Unknowing son of Aphrodite. When he is Claimed After the Titan War and sent to camp for his own safety he meets - to his Shock, Your Character - A long time Former Bully he's known since Grade school who is a Brash/brutish and Grudgingly Sexy Son of Ares. They are amicable now, do to a shared common interest in the After school Glee club, but no where near what one would call friends - yet they Grow to be much more.

Things/Kinks that I'd like in this:
---------------------
My Character having the Charm-speaking ability and using it on yours (Dubcon, cuz Forced but yours likes being his Psudo-Sex Slave)
Assertive/Forceful you (No shock)
Hot and sweaty after-Training Sex
or are paired for a Quest and have Thank-The-Gods-We're-Alive Sex
BAMF!Top!Hung!My character

Profiles arent Required, but a Playby Non-anime photo is.

Ukiyosama

Though the Kings Eyes

During his year-long training trip with Jariya the Sage, Naruto is nearly killed by traveling Konoha Ninja on his 18th birthday/ The Anniversary of the Kyuubi's attack. As he is being beaten to death - Jariya on another "Research" excursion - Naruto makes a bargain with his tenant to destroy it's greatest enemy, and in return Grants Naruto the Power to fulfill his dreams beyond his wildest expectation.

The Kings Eye is a Bloodline limit that grants Absolute Authority. Any order that the Wielder issues must be followed to completion, even if the order is to kill yourself, or your entire family. The Kings Eye must however have Direct eye contact and will not work on the blind or visually impaired, or likewise the Hearing impaired as it requires Verbal commands.

Important notes:

Naruto's Lover may be Cannon, or OC, but may Not be Sasuke
Fair warning: This Naruto will be Darker and More of the Ninja Mentality. If you want a Squishy Knucklehead look elsewhere

Ukiyosama

Supernatural/Buffy Evil!Sam/Dean Crossover

They thought the worst of it was over: Dawn was safe, Buffy was back, Glory was dead and the Rift sealed; they thought it would all go back to normal, or as normal as you can get on a Hellmouth - They couldn't be more wrong. Six months later an Earthquake tore though town and you know what they say about quakes in Sunnydale... Still, when they found nothing, assumed it was indeed natural, a fluke - again, they couldn't be more wrong....

An Army of demons has been released and Desends on Sunnydale, threatening to plunge it into Darkness. The Yellow-eyed dictator is Dead so Who leads the Leagion of hell? Sam Winchester, and he makes Glorificus look like a little girl in pigtails....

The Balance has been tipped, Being with Free Will wields the Power of Hell... Can they beat him without the Colt and will it even Matter, Why can't the Slayer face him, and if she can't Who Can!!

The Blasphemous Thirteen:
These are 13 Beings, human and otherwise that are the most loyal to him - His Generals. They are a twisted Verson of The Twelve Deciples of Jesus Christ, who become known as "The Blasphemous Thirteen" or "The Apostles"; Dean is the First and most deadly.

Vamires/Werewolves:
Anyone who watches these two shows knows that there is a distinct difference in how they portray these two Creatures. Having said that, I have decided that while they are the same type of creature Generally speaking, the diferences sprout from the "Fact" that they are different Bleeds of Vampire and Werewolf. Much like the Teracon were different from the average in Season 7

The Death Note:
Some of you might recognize this, but if you don't The Death Note is a Journal that is essentually Deaths List. A being whose name is written within it Will Die. Without the Colt this will become their last chance to stop Sam, but the Clencher is, what no one but Sam and Dean know - Whomever Kills Sam must take his place, just As Sam took Lucifers (The Yellow-eyed Demon). So the question becomes, is it worth it....

The Rules of the Note:(Yes thier are rules)
1) The Being whose name is written in this note shall die.
2) This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
3) If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.
4)If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
5)After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds (400 seconds).
*The Rules are written on the inside cover of the Journal, in Ancient Sumerian

"The King's Voice"
This is the Ability I mentioned before. Sammy's favorite power. This is a power unique to those with Lucifers Blood. When this power is used any Demon being addressed Must obey, they are forced too. This is what affects Buffy.

When Sam "Speaks in Bold Italicized words" it means he's using it.

A Quick list of Xanders Undeveloped Powers:(Because of Lucifers Blood)
Inhanced Slayer-like Stength and reflexes
The hand of Hell: Anyone he touches in battle will turn to ash if he wants
Sensitivity to Domons (His Demon Magnetism)
The Kings Voice(Limited): He posesses this but its nowhere near as strong as Sam.
*Please remember, these abilitys remain inactive without willow

Chaos Magic:
Exactly as it sounds. Choas Magic is a "Dark Magic" with the specific purpose of causeing Chaos and Disorder.

Basically Sam Becomes the Boy-King of Hell (Me) Possessing Free will making him More dangerous then any Demon and the Death Note is the only way to kill him. Dean will eventually be Driven Mad and become Sams most Loyal Follower (Think a Combo of Drusilla and the Priest in Season 7). But he Hates everything about it at first but he Can't leave Sam because no matter How fucked up Sam and his "New" Feelings for Dean are its still Sam and Dean made a Promise that no matter what, he would always protect him, a vow he made to his Mother in his early teens and Sealed in Magick.

While Buffy is Deadly in battle, to her Horror she finds herself unable to Directly and Effectively face Sam. The reason for this is the Very power that makes her what she is. A Slayers power comes from a Demons Essence and though it is not enough to force her to Obey Sam, the urge is strong and she is Convuluted. - Will Die in the end

With Buffy unable to effective fight Sam, the task falls to Xander. Xander is the last of the Yellow-eyed Demon's 'Special Children'. His powers are undeveloped, but because of this The Kings Voice - Sam's favorite power Does not effect Xander (This also explains Xanders humorous Demon Magnetism)