Cash for College. M seeking F or Femboys. Furry characters preferred.

Started by CaptainOrange, May 25, 2021, 09:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Just a simple idea that could either be a one off or something that could be developed into an idea that's a bit more long term. Basically you're a cash strapped college student who's looking for a part time job. You go online and find a post about a fairly wealthy older man looking for an assistant for "various household and other odd jobs." It pays ridiculously well, and while a bit suspicious, you're starting to get desperate, so you fill out an application. After a brief correspondence that includes you sending a couple of safe for work pics, he invites you to his office for an interview. He offers you the job, and you are so delighted you sign the contract without even reading it, and it quickly turns out that this older man is looking to use you to satisfy his various sexual fetishes.

I'm fairly open when it comes to kinks. As stated in the title I do prefer furry characters, but it's not a hard requirement. If this seems like something you might be interested in please send me a message to let me know.