News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aislinn

Nope...just me!

Hmmm..how about Rex33?
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

TheLegionary

Nope!

It is me!

What about Aislinn, the one enticing my imagination?

Seress

*scuttles in* Nope, just me!

But maybe Aislinn next for TL  ;D

TheLegionary

Aislinn

No...it's me. I'm a bit late but better then never!

How about TheLegionary?
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Seress

Peccavi

Sorry!! I had to pop in and disrupt everything. ;)

What about the lovely Aislinn!?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Stone

Nope.

Let's see. Next, someone I don't know at all.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Aislinn

I think I fit the bill on that count...=-)

How about Stone?
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Stone

Right on both counts!  O8)

Let's see. Aislinn?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Benen

sadly no it is I

maybe the lovely Aislinn will post now?

Rex33

Nope, it is I.

Is Peccavi coming to town?
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Blythe

Nope, just me!

Perhaps Aislinn this time!  ;D

Aislinn

~tacklehugs Blythe~

Me!

I want Blythe to come back...
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Blythe

Me.

I'll hazard that Seress might make a return?

Rex33

Sorry Blythe its only me.

Aislinn now?
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Seress

A tad bit slow, but tada!

Hmm, how about Rolo next?

Stone

A rolling stone, perhaps. XD

Seress next?

Seress

Stone

Jazra

Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

IzabellaJ

That new girl. Photoshop is my tool, message me if you want any shiny graphics. Creator of fine fake celebrity pictures since... 2013 ;D

http://izabellasfakes.tumblr.com/ (My tumblr, NSFW)

Blythe

Nope--just me!

I predict that Aislinn will return to the thread and post next!

Trouble1

Sorry, no dice.

Will Kerri post next?
O/O

Peccavi

I came in just to prove you wrong.

;)

Will Blythe make an epic return?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs