News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex33

As right as usual!

I can see Trouble making a triumphant return in my future.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Blythe

Nope--only me!

Perhaps Peccavi will return?

Peccavi

Good call!

Would Rex come back around now?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

Wrong... again. *Grins*

Rex now?
O/O

MelisaArtemis

Blythe

Alas, just me!

How about....Raxel next?

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Renegade Vile

Haven't posted here for weeks, so a fine guess there, Silver.

I think I hear Legionary, for some reason.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Rex33

The Rexter make a triumphant return!

Peccavi, you still around?
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Rex33

Nope, it is I.

Sparkle, you coming back?

Blythe

Nope, just me!

Perhaps Silver?

Null

I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

TheLegionary

Peccavi

Nooooooooope! Sorry. ;)

Is Rex around tonight?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Rex33

Well hello my fair lady, yes i am!

Returning to the field Peccavi?

Peccavi

Oooh good guess!!

Searches around for clues on the next poster.

Perhaps the lovely Aislinn?

Aislinn

I stopped by...just for you!

How about Blythe?
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

TheLegionary

Peccavi

Fist pumps since her last guess was correct and blows kisses at Aislinn.

Sorry, TL. Just me!

How about Rex? Is he around today??

Rex33

Well hello darling, once again you are right.

Aislinn making a come back?

Renegade Vile

Been long time since I posted here, so it's me instead.

Next up is Melissa.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

TheLegionary

Rex33

Denied!

Blythe making a long awaited return?

Blythe

Correct!  ;D

I'll hazard that TheLegionary might be back around next!