News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Yu-Gi-Oh: Let the best Dualist win

Started by wolfhoofs, April 13, 2013, 11:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfhoofs

I need someone to play as Yugi. I have not been athorised to post you know whats, but when I do there will be an extention to this. I shall be picking from my deck in real life. Whomever chooses this roleplay must be an active user. I want a reply in no more then 20 mins if you do post. Me? I'll be posting immediatly. The plot is that my OC Hellestia, is dualing Yugi and whoever losses is the winners slave. The part when whoever wins is the part that stops since this is a non-sexual part of the site.

Hellestia was walking down the sidewalk to the dualing tonorment. She was pretty much popping tons of paper bags just with one huff because she was so worried that she might lose. Her friends; Kinkoya, the shyest one of them all, Blaspark, the book worm, Miamora, the brute, and Shinappa, the cowgirl. They had all brought paper bags, some honey and sugar incase she got that hiccups from from breathing so hard. "Hella-chan! Calm down!" Blaspark yelled. She could swear Hella was getting Hyperthormia. Hella just bit her arm as she got closer to the building. She walked up the stairs and to her spot in the dualing section, setting her entry card down. She placed her deck in the slot and watched the shadowy figure enter the room. She closed her eyes and looked away. It was the king of games... Yugi...