Upcoming Games

Started by Galactic Druid, April 24, 2015, 02:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

A thread for people to share ideas, check for interest, and othe use promote future Mafia games to get a feel for the interest level before they make official game threads.

Also, a great way for all potential GMs (myself included), to schedule when they hope to run a game, to ensure no one suffers from overlap, and no players get burnt out on an overabundance of gaming.

Any and all posters are welcome!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

Coming June or July, depending on when the current game finishes up, I'd like to run another round of werewolves with a fun summer beach party theme, maybe using the Gemini variant. I'm half temped to play it as a cheesey B movie, and go ahead and call it Werewolves 2: Electric Boogaloo, since I only get one chance to use the title anyway.

persephone325

I'd love to run the assassins game for you guys again at some point.

I'm also working on a superhero themed game, which should be a lot of fun. ^^ (...I'm such a Marvel dork. XD)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Galactic Druid

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

persephone325

SHIELD agents vs. Hydra, essentially.
I don't know.

Galactic Druid

Are you planning on using positions within shield (leader (mayor), hacker (seer), security(BG)...), or specific roles from the show/movies (Coulson, Skye/Fitz, May...)?

persephone325

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 30, 2015, 01:19:13 PM
Are you planning on using positions within shield (leader (mayor), hacker (seer), security(BG)...), or specific roles from the show/movies (Coulson, Skye/Fitz, May...)?

Specific roles. *coughCaptainAmericacough*
I don't know.

Galactic Druid

Are you planning on starting up yours when mine ends? Trying to decide when I'll run my next one, and I won't want to cause overlap.

persephone325

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 01, 2015, 01:10:50 PM
Are you planning on starting up yours when mine ends? Trying to decide when I'll run my next one, and I won't want to cause overlap.

I'm still planning and tweaking roles for mine. Depends on how much longer your game lasts. If it ends soon, mine might not be ready in time.

I could run the assassins game, if people were up for it.
I don't know.

Ceralilly

Quote from: persephone325 on May 01, 2015, 03:52:02 PM
I'm still planning and tweaking roles for mine. Depends on how much longer your game lasts. If it ends soon, mine might not be ready in time.

I could run the assassins game, if people were up for it.

I AM interested in this if you'll have me. :-)

RPGuy do you play ever?
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

I prefer to GM over play, I love watching everyone have fun and do their thing. That actually reminds me, I meant to mention if people have a game they think they need help GMing, or have an idea for a game they would like to see happen, but would prefer to play in their own creation than run it, I would be happy to help them out as a GM or Co-GM.

If a player wants to GM by themselves though, I could be talked into playing easily enough.

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 03, 2015, 07:32:21 PM
I prefer to GM over play, I love watching everyone have fun and do their thing. That actually reminds me, I meant to mention if people have a game they think they need help GMing, or have an idea for a game they would like to see happen, but would prefer to play in their own creation than run it, I would be happy to help them out as a GM or Co-GM.

If a player wants to GM by themselves though, I could be talked into playing easily enough.

Adds to notes...;-P
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

persephone325

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 03, 2015, 08:40:52 AM
I AM interested in this if you'll have me. :-)

RPGuy do you play ever?

Which one? The assassin game? Or the superheroes game?
I don't know.

Ceralilly

Quote from: persephone325 on May 03, 2015, 07:41:06 PM
Which one? The assassin game? Or the superheroes game?

The assassins, but quite frankly I would play all types of these games. They really appeal to me. :-)

persephone325

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 03, 2015, 07:43:00 PM
The assassins, but quite frankly I would play all types of these games. They really appeal to me. :-)

If more people are interested in that, then I'd definitely be up for running that game instead of the superheroes game.

Either way, the link to the superheroes game is here if you want to take a look at it.
I don't know.

yugi006

Quote from: persephone325 on April 24, 2015, 04:56:39 PM
I'm also working on a superhero themed game, which should be a lot of fun. ^^ (...I'm such a Marvel dork. XD)

This gives me an idea for an X-Men themed one like X-Men vs the Brotherhood.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on May 05, 2015, 05:52:52 PM

That would be so fun!!
I don't know.

yugi006

Perhaps I should make it happen then.

Ceralilly

Asphodel Terrarium

Quote from: yugi006 on May 05, 2015, 05:52:52 PM
I'd like for that to happen!  :D Count me in amongst the people who are interested.