The Vampire and his Servant (Jessicahouse and The Sauce)

Started by JessicaHouse, September 17, 2019, 03:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaHouse

Lord Alexander Vance awoke just after the sun disappeared beyond the distant horizon. Though the curtains shielded his bedroom from direct sunlight by the curtains, he still allowed some light to shine in so that he may know when the sun was gone. It was always a potential threat to him, for if someone were to come in and tear his curtains in the middle of the day he might burn. But anyone who would be so foolish would meet an untimely end before they could make it to the door.

This was the sort of life Lord Vance lived. After centuries of defending his land against invasions by Turks, Vikings, Russians, and more, he had become a loathsome beast of a man. A paranoid creature forced to live in the same sort of fear he struck in the hearts of his subjects.

He could only hope they feared him more than he feared them.

Rising from his bed, he pulled back the bed curtains and slipped on a bath robe. His shoulders were sore, so he decided he would call in one of the servant girls to help him bathe so she might work out the knots in his back and muscles.

Exiting his room, he turned to the nearest attendant and said, "Send a young lady to my bathing chamber."

"Yes, my lord," said the attendant.

Lord Vance continued on his way to the bathing chamber. The way his servants looked at him, he was sure that some of them had seen past his ruse. Over the centuries, he had made sure to spend some time abroad, then return having used alchemical means to restore a more youthful appearance and claiming to be the previous Lord Vance's son. To his servants, he was Lord Vance VII, but some were too smart to fall for such simple tricks.

In his bathing chamber, his servants, having anticipated his needs, had filled the tub with hot water and bubbles. Lord Vance thought the bubbles a silly addition, but he understood their necessity if he was to have one of his young servant women come in and attend to him there. Too many servants would flee if they thought he'd ordered them to come to him for untoward reasons.

Lord Vance stripped off his bath robe and climbed into the tub, relishing the warmth he felt as the water gathered around him.

The Sauce

A shiver went down Alice's spine when she was given the order.  I must have heard that wrong....  To her shame, she imagined her hands sliding down her master's back, caressing his body at his command...

Alice had always been loyal and always tried to maintain a proper servant's attitude, accepting demands as they came.  This nearly caused a lapse, almost, but not quite.  She quickly found a private spot to gather herself...
Orderly chambermaid outfit with no stains? Yes...
Cool and indifferent demeanor? Yes...
In pure thoughts? Suppressed for now...
With a resolved sigh, Alice made her way to the chamber.  On her way there she became conscious of her hands.  She had washed them, but she felt compelled to check if they were still clean several times on the way there.

Finally, she makes it to the door... her heels making enough noise, she suspected, of announcing her arrival for her.  Slowly, she enters the room and faces her master, desperately trying to keep her eyes locked to his, as to not let them wander.

With a bow she says, "I am pleased to serve you, master.  M-may I begin?

(I might have to leave for some time like I said to do some work soon.  I might have time for another post but regardless I should be back on in about 4 or 4 and a half hours)

The Sauce

(I'll add a bit more while I have this time)
Her mind raced, screaming at her and trying to calm her nerves.
This is your job.  He won'teven remember you after.  He's trying to humiliate you!  He'll do something awful if you don'tdo this!
She freezes awkwardly for a moment during her advance to his side.  She forces a smile to come across her face, awaiting command, like she always had.

JessicaHouse

((I'll await a few more details. So far so good, but I think I might actually prefer to start with her entering the room.))

The Sauce

(Ok, let's pretend this text here comes just before the paragraph that starts with finally)
Different scenes played incoherently in Alice's head.  She imagined what she would have to do to remain from showing how flustered she is when she greets her master.  Then, a thought struck her. Why are you so worked up about this?Indeed, this was simply another duty for her to perform, just as other servants had... just as her parents had...
She couldn't reconcile with herself.  This is just another service to perform... don't think of what he might do if you make a mistake, just go in there and do it.  In truth, Alice couldn't make sense of any of her feelings.  She tried to at least figure out the most prominent one, there was embarrassment, there was fear, there was...
What is that last feeling?  Something swirled in Alice's stomach as she approached the door.  She imagined the noise of her heels had forewarned her arrival.
She took a deep breath and knocked lightly on the door lightly, and once more to make sure she was heard.  She prepared herself...

The Sauce

(I hope that was enough, if you would like me to restate and go further into Alice's backstory I think I can squeeze it into the coming scene as a way to keep her mind off her work.  By the way I just got approved and am looking for a suitable picture)

JessicaHouse

((That all sounds good to me. And congratulations!))

Lord Vance glanced up at the nervous servant standing at his side. Her hands shaking, her palms sweating, her lips quivering. Had no one prepared her? Developed in her the nerve she would need to serve him? Or was his reputation truly so horrible that this young lady thought he would force himself on her? Maybe he didn't need to worry so much about whether or not the people feared him after all.

He considered for a moment; did he dare be kind to her so that she would not be so afraid? He'd certainly enjoy the touch of a woman who wasn't so terrified of him. But what if she told others he hand been kind? Would this not make the people believe he'd become weak?

No. He could not be kind, but neither would he be particularly cruel to this frightened woman, barely more than a girl.

In a stern tone, he said, "You need only touch my shoulders and arms. I wish for you to help me to relax, nothing more. You should show your gratitude by doing your duty. Snap to it!"

The Sauce

(Ok I have a picture I like, I know I'm gonna sound dumb but how do I insert it here? Thank you for your help)

JessicaHouse

((When you type up a message, you will notice some buttons just above the place where you put your text. There are three buttons which let you bold text, put it in italics, or underline it. Beneath the "Bold" button you will see a button that looks like it has a little painting in it. Click on that. This should pop up in the text box: ))

((On the image you want to insert, right click and select "copy image address." Then, on Elliquiy, paste the image address between the first "img" in parentheses and the second.))

The Sauce

Alice gives a quick nod, not daring to disobey her master for even a moment's notice.  She quickly positioned herself behind the intimidating figure presented before her.  She felt an eerie cold wash over her body as she knelt behind him, and was given an unsettling reminder...

She had been told she had lost her mother to the cold.  A chill had brought with it an pneumonia for her mother to suffer through, and she had to watch helplessly as her mother's health deteriorated.  Alice tried to shove these thoughts out of her mind before they distracted her but they returned as fast as she forced them out...

Her father clung to her very closely after her mother's burial.  He did not want to leave her side for a moment,  Alice suspected even, that many of his hugs from that point on had been partly to soothe his own misery and partly to make sure Alice was still warm.

Just focus on the task at hand.

Alice had to watch her father suffer a slow death as well.  No major health problems as far as the eye could see.  Alice knew it was because of her mother, he loved her beyond what Alice could comprehend.  She was the only thing anchoring him to his life and now he was gone.

And I couldn't replace her.

Alice tried to squelch these thoughts harder and harder with each mental image.  A recollection that felt like hours to her only seemed to take a few moments in real time and she knew she had to perform her duties.  Alice knelt down behind the Lord, his instructions finally registering properly in her mind.  She let out a  barely audible sigh of relief.  She quickly rested her hands on his shoulders, hoping her suddenness had not come across as rude.  Perhaps it will appear to be willingness?

Alice began to very gingerly rub, her small fingers digging in lightly to his shoulders, applying pressure where she believed him to hold stress.  She was afraid to make another comment, she should only speak when spoken to. 

Wait, what was I even going to say?

The Sauce

(Since I'm not sure about the customs of the site yet I am going to let you know I am logging off for the night.  I should be able to reply to posts at around... 1pm- 4pm and I should be free again at some point that night.  Talk to you tomorrow and thank you for the help)

JessicaHouse

((She's adorable!))

Lord Vance moaned softly as Alice massaged his shoulders and the muscles between them and his neck. The tension there slowly released in her warm hands. But it was not enough.

"Dig deeper," he commanded. "Don't worry, you will not hurt me. Act as if you were trying to."

No doubt the girl had become distracted. Typical. But Lord Vance could hardly blame her if he stopped and thought about it. She was massaging the strong muscles of a nobleman who had slain hundreds of men in battle. Surely she had reason to be afraid, and reason to direct her thoughts elsewhere.

Though, by the rhythm of her breathing and the sound of her pulse, Lord Vance could tell she'd not managed to distract herself with happy memories. "Tell me what troubles you," he said. "Come on. Out with it!"

The Sauce

Alice is taken back by his abrupt order.  Was it that obvious?
She gave herself a few moments to prepare what she wanted to say, her thoughts punctuated by her fingers digging deeper and deeper, she tried to act like she wanted to hurt him, but refrained from going too hard.

"Four years ago I lost my mother to the cold." She was about to add the fact that she felt cold near him now but excluded it last second.  "I was devastated but my father was... he was much worse off.  He loved her long before I was ever born and no matter how I tried to fill the void in his heart, he just got worse and worse and worse".  Her voice cracked on the last "worse."

Alice tried soothing her emotions by distracting herself with what lay in front of her, the irony not lost on her.  She dug her fingers deeper, now not caring about how her master felt, he wanted this, he'll get this.  She finally let's her hands begin to explore his arms. 

She did not want to speak out of turn but wanted to change the subject even more, "Do you find this pleasurable, master?"

The Sauce

(Heads up, I need to go do some work now, I should be back when I said)

JessicaHouse

Lord Vance relaxed into the work of her fingers, relieving the tension which had built up for too long. Her story was sad, but at first he wasn't sure why such a thing was on her mind at this particular moment. Plenty of people have tragedies in their past but don't dwell on them constantly.

He realized, though, that it was likely something about him which had brought such painful memories to mind. Maybe he resembled her father in some way. Or maybe the mere nature of what he was made her think about death. His vampirism was a secret, but not a closely-guarded secret. It was one of those things that most people knew but no one talked about for fear that they would make the knowledge a reality, and it would force them to decide if they wanted to serve a creature most considered to be evil.

At her question, Lord Vance smiled. "Yes. Much better. You deserve some manner of reward when you are done. What manner of reward might please you, dear young lady?"

The Sauce

"Dear young lady?"  Does he mean that?  Alice had no idea what to think.  Had her master just... flirted with her? No.  How foolish of her, it was a compliment to reassure her.

Alice had never been in a position to make a request... she barely knew how to make a request.... what could she ask for?  Was this even a legitimate question?  Was this a test?  A trap?  She hesitated but made sure not to retract her soft touch.  She thought for a moment...
Money is off the table, that would be an insult.  A relief from duty for even a short time would show disloyalty...

"Master... m-may I please be given extra rations tonight?  I have been feeling hungry for some time and haven't gotten enough to eat..." Alice asked in a timid tone, knowing to demonstrate respect.  At the same time her hands had adventured down almost to the point where her Lord's arms submerge below water, not daring to go further.  She quickly hushed an impure thought and waited shakily for a response.

JessicaHouse

Lord Vance noticed her hands traveling and smirked to himself. Was this young woman lusting after him a bit? He wondered if he'd get an opportunity to play with that at all.

"Extra rations sounds fair," said Lord Vance. "Are you sure you wish to use this favor on that?" He turned his head, his dark eyes meeting hers. "Nothing else comes to mind, dear young lady?"

He licked his lips, giving just a hint of something suggestive to see where her mind might go. It was interesting, sometimes, to test the waters with his servants. See how they might respond if he did make advances.

The Sauce

He is flirting,  oh God what do I do?  I-i have to... no...  Alice blushed at the idea of indulging her master's apparent advance.  She was conflicted, was this a test or a true show of affection?  She had to make a choice...
"W-well if you insist sir-uh... master,  I have always wondered what it would be like to dine like royalty do..." Alice gave a moment's hesitation.  "If you are willing... could I share a meal with you...?"
What are you doing, Alice?  What will he think?  Why did you even say that?

Alice suddenly doubted her hastily contrived plan.  Visibly blushing, she once again found herself at the mercy of his respinse...

JessicaHouse

Lord Vance chuckled. "Dine like royalty? Well, even if you eat with me you won't quite be there. I'm not a king, my dear. But, to answer your question, yes, you may dine with me, but I have a condition."

He reached up and grasped her hand in his own, holding her firmly enough to impress upon her his strength without hurting her. "You will swear to me two things. First, that you will not deny me my meal when the time comes. Second, that you will not breathe a word to anyone what you see when you dine alone with me. Do you swear, dear lady?"

The Sauce

What have I done!?
Alice can't tell for certain if her master is serious or simply playing with her.  Her hand feels weak in his grasp and she refuses to even think about challenging it.  She nods her head, almost to a bow.
"Yes master, I would never stop you from eating a meal, I live to serve you... and I won't tell a soul." The last few words come out as a timid whisper.  Her other hand had stopped rubbing him and she had failed to notice, taken back by what had just happened.
Alice, you need to stay calm, he is just showing kindness.  Yes... that's it, kindness is all...

JessicaHouse

Lord Vance grinned victoriously. The young woman had taken the bait, and now she was all his. His eyes fixed on a spot on her neck, where he could hear her pulse beating. His mouth watered at the thought, and he licked his lips in anticipation.

"Good." He turned his back to her again and leaned back. "Wash my hair as well," he commanded. His locks were long, dark, and surprisingly soft for a man so rough and fierce.

The Sauce

"Yes master."  Alice replied with haste.  She did her best to honor his request, hoping that if she does well he might treat her even better than he has.
Don't kid yourself, Alice.  This man is terryfing.

She ran her fingers through his hair, somewhat impressed by their feeling, but mostly distracted by the fact that it was still dry which meant...
Oh just get it over, Alice!

She reached down into the tub, letting her hands go no further than am inch.  She hastily brought her hands behind his head and he felt her now wet touch again.  She had to dip her hands in several more time before her master's hair was sufficiently wet.

He felt her hands retract for a moment then felt them return, smelling of shampoo.  She lathered up his hair as fast as she could, at this point content to simply see her job done.

She had to command herself to dip her hands into the water a few more times to properly wash his hair clean.  She grabbed a towel and, as lightly as she could in order to refrain from annoying him, rubbed his head dry.

"H-have I pleased you, master?"

JessicaHouse

"Yes, you have," said Lord Vance, sighing in contentment. "I'm going to get out of the tub now."

He looked up at her, waiting to see if she'd take this as her cue to go or if she intended to stay. Either way, when he was done silently counting to thirty he was going to stand up. If she was still there, she'd see more than she likely expected. If not, he would dry himself off in privacy.

The Sauce

Alice stays kneeling for a few moments.  Finally she realizes what she has been signaled to do.  She stands up and turns around, frantically hiding her embarrassment.  She turns only once to leave a towel by his side and to bow.

"Thank you for your kindness, master."  She makes for the door, formulating what she should do next.  She pauses at the door after she opens, for some reason feeling an urge to stay.  Did he have more to say?

Just leave Alice!  You don'twant to... see that, do you?

Alice dates to turn one last time.  "Any last minute orders, master?" 

(Heads up I need to get ready to do something soon, i might not be able to finish the next scene.  I think we should wait, i will be available again tonight, sorry.)

JessicaHouse

((Whenever you are available. It's all good.))

The girl had chosen to turn her back rather than actually leave the room. Lord Vance smirked at the thought. She was comfortable enough to stay in the room with him, yet not comfortable enough to look at him. He was almost certain now that this young servant was attracted to him, and the idea thrilled him. She was an attractive woman herself. Pretty. Beautiful eyes. Slender figure. Lord Vance briefly fantasized about taking her to bed.

One step at a time, he told himself.

He stood from the tub, the hot water dripping off his body and steam rising as he took the towel and dried himself off. Once he was dry, he wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Alice, since you have chosen to stay, I am giving you a rare privilege. You are to enter my room, find clothes for me in my wardrobe, and return with them for me. You may choose for me what I will wear this evening."

The Sauce

Alice put a hand to her mouth and let out a barely audible gasp.  There was no doubt about his intentions now... but Alice didn't feel bothered much by it now...

You should return with nothing.

Where did that come from?  Alice silenced her thoughts once again.  She would do as she was told, the idea of a proper meal on it's own was enough to motivate her, but now the man right behind her, her master, was clearly flirtations with her.

Alice responded in a sweet tone, "Of course master, right away."  And with that, she allowed the door to close.  Her foot steps patter away down the hall in rapid succession.

Slowly, Alice opens the door to her Lord's chamber.  She allowed herself a moment to freely take in its magnificence before resuming her duty.  She trotted to a wardrobe and swung the doors open.

What would he look good in?

Alice allowed her thoughts some freedom  this time.  "Hm... no, no, no, maybe...no...oh?"  Alice examines a suit with a red overtop and black pants.  The image that came to her mind of her master was flattering.  She pulled it out and examined it closer, admiring the yellow highlights, or was it gold?  She found a pair of black dress pants that seemed to match it, as well as black overcoat that was a dark red on the inside.  Alice felt satisfied with her selection.

I'd like to see him in this, I know I would.

She triumphantly carries the clothes out of the room, holding them carefully so they don't wrinkle.  She let's the door shut behind her and she makes her way back.

Alice goes to open the door but quickly realizes what... sight... that might provide her and elects to knock.

JessicaHouse

Lord Vance watched her leave, noting the slight sway of her hips as she walked and her elevated pulse. If all kept going this well, he would take more than his evening meal from this young woman later. Part of him already debated whether he wanted to be gentle or rough with her, and which one she might enjoy more. Or if maybe he should wait, and merely kiss her tonight after he'd had his fill.

When she returned and knocked on the door, he still stood beside the tub with his towel wrapped around his waist. He ensured that the towel was not about to fall and commanded, "Come in," through the door.

The Sauce

Alice once again does as she is told.  She turns the door knob and enters the room.  Her muscle memory had already taken over by the time she saw the... figure before her.  She was half way into a bow before she took in his tempting physique.  She could feel the blood rushing to her face; she couldn't fight it.

Alice could have simply hung her master's clothes somewhere for him to grab but the sight of him almost had her in a trance.  She walked straight up to him and presented his garments with a smile.  She told herself her starring wasn't obvious.

"Here you are master.  I hope my selection suits you." She spoke in a higher pitch, unexpectedly high.  Without thinking she let a few more words slip.  "I think you would look great."

Too much Alice...

JessicaHouse

"Thank you, Alice," he said, happily accepting the clothes from her. "I'm going to change now," he warned her. It was not an order to look away, merely a warning if she decided she did not want to see. Giving her only three seconds to make a decision, he turned his back toward her and removed the towel from his loins, changing into the clothes she'd brought him.

"You made a good choice, Alice," he said, turning around to face her once he was finished changing. "Come now, let us go to dinner together."

The Sauce

Alice moved to cover her face as he...exposed himself.  She turned her head away from him but couldn't help giving herself a small peak.  She snapped to attention as he finished putting on his clothing.

Go to dinner now?  But I'm not ready...

Alice examined her outfit, thankfully not dirty from her work but still unfit to eat in with her master present.  Or is this what he wanted?

He said it is time to go to dinner... just do as he says.

Alice bowed obediently, "Of course master."  She takes her time walking to the door, hoping he will admire her.

No I'm not showing off... i...  I'm just...

Alice couldn't admit it to herself.  She turned the doorknob and opened the door.  She held it open for him and beckoned him through.  "After you, master."

(Again, sorry.  I only have so much time a day for this.)

JessicaHouse

((No need the apologize. I'm in the same boat.))

Lord Vance noticed that she chose to peek at him during the brief moment when he was naked and smirked to himself. When she turned to head to the door, he stopped to watch the sway of her hips from side to side, now slightly more accentuated than before. She was clearly trying to tempt him as much as he was trying to tempt her.

Once fully dressed, he followed her down the halls. "The other servants are already preparing my evening meal," he said. This was only partially true. The servants did prepare a meal for him every time he woke up, and when he sat down to "eat" it he always commanded them to leave him, saying he preferred to eat alone. In truth, he would always find a way to dispose of it and would never eat it. There was only one thing that satisfied his hunger, one thing that satisfied his thirst. He was bringing his own meal to the dining room.

Soon they arrived there, and with a wave of his hand Lord Vance dismissed the other servants from the room. He locked the doors and pulled out a seat at the table for Alice. "Eat," he commanded. "And remember your promise to me. Not a word to anyone about what happens here."

The Sauce

Alice had her suspicions the first time she was told to keep quiet.  Now, her concerns grew... for a moment.  She was taken by the, it seemed to her, feast presented before her.  She almost ran to her seat and began to eat hastily and with no sense of dignity before realizing what a fool she just made of herself.  She made a clumsy attempt to recover, "Oh my, the-the food looked so tempting."  Alice lets out a mildly uncomfortable chuckle, "Sorry, master.  I do not wish to disgrace myself."  This proclamation was followed by her immediately resuming what she apologized for.

Alice you pig!  Aren't you trying impress-

Alice wasn't trying to impress anybody...

She ate at an almost sickening rate, she felt as if this meal would last her days.  Eventually, after a feeling in her stomach gave her the order to slow down, she put down her utensils and put a napkin to her lips, making sure her face was still presentable. 

JessicaHouse

Lord Vance watched her eat with a hint of nostalgia in his eye. How he longed for the days when normal food would satisfy his hunger. To taste it the way she did again.

But those days were long since over.

Lord Vance hovered behind her, reaching out to gently brush her hair to one side, exposing her neck. He leaned in close behind her and whispered in her ear. "You've done nothing to be ashamed of. Just remember your promise." His lips gently kissed her neck twice, then parted to sink his teeth into her soft, pale flesh. At first, the feeling would be a piercing pain, until his venom met her veins. The venom acted like an opiate, first numbing the pain, then filling her with euphoria as he drank the blood from the wound he'd created.

The Sauce

What's happening...?

Alice remembers the moment before she had felt pain, now she feels pleasure?  Why had she allowed herself to fall for her master so easily?  She har felt him brush right up against her... and she did not protest.  Why?  From fear or from-

Alice could not ruminate for very long on anything, her mind was enraptured by a state of... almost bliss.  Indeed, she did not have the strength within her to resist this feeling even with the immense figure looming over her. 

Alice threw her head back colliding with her master, where exactly she could not tell.  She let out a pleasurable gasp and reached a hand up to hold his.

"Hmmph.... master..."

JessicaHouse

Alice's head hit his shoulder, and Lord Vance wrapped an arm around her to hold her steady as he fed upon her. Having taken his fill, he slipped his secondary venom into her, which would cause the wound to heal up quickly and stop the bleeding. Then, he removed his teeth from her veins and resumed kissing her neck, licking up any extra drops of blood which may have been left behind. His mouth hovered near her ear and he whispered, "Tell me what's on your mind, Alice."

The Sauce

Alice could barely hear the question.  She was in a state of pleasure she had never felt before.  She struggled to find any words.  She released a sigh in an attempt to relieve stress and gain concentration.

"Ahh... Master... What's on my mind?  Uhm... how good this feels I suppose.  I... didn't know you were so good."

Alice failed to understand what that brief moment of pain had meant, she was obvious... at least for now.  She tried her best to embrace him from her seated position, letting her arms explore his body.  "I... I think I want this."

Woefully ignorant.  She had no idea what she had just suggested to her master.  As these moments went by she began to feel different; a change detected by her body but a mystery to her.

Wait, could it be...?

JessicaHouse

Lord Vance caught his breath. This was not the reaction he was expecting. He knew the effects of his bite would leave her feeling euphoric, but not where that might lead.

He leaned in until his lips touched her ear and said, "I want to take you to bed." It was a statement, but there was an implied question in it as well. He waited for her answer, his hands running up and down her shoulders.

The Sauce

"Yes."  She said it quickly, without hesitation.  She stood up from her chair and turned to face the man she had fallen for and finally gave him a proper embrace.  She slowly wrapped her arms his waist, allowing herself time to enjoy the sensation brought on by touching him.

She buried her head in his chest and starts to kiss him.  She kissed without a care for what happened to his shirt.  He won't be wearing it long anyway.   There was something comforting about feeling his presence over head, towering over her with an authority that she has quickly come to enjoy.

She slowly starts to bend her knees, letting her mouth ever so slowly approach his waist...

JessicaHouse

It had been Lord Vance's intentions to scoop her up in his arms and carry her like a bride to his bedchamber, but as she kissed his chest through his shirt he realized that she was far too insatiable for that. He'd awakened something in her, and she wanted him then and there, in the private dining room. And he, too, wanted her in the same way, in the same place. He ran his fingers through her hair, moaning softly at her gentle kisses.

When she dropped to her knees, her mouth drawing near his waist, he gasped, anticipating what would come next.

((Remember to keep the description of what she does here somewhat vague.))

The Sauce

(Yes I am aware, I don't intend on being very descriptive; I will try to focus on how it feels and what happens before and after. Sorry about the wait, stuff came up.)

He feels a tug at his waist.  Alice allowed his pants to fall to his ankles, she slowly looked up to examine what was before her.  She smiled.

Lord Vance feels a sensation from below, his servant desperately trying to please him.  Alice loved every moment.  This felt... right.  It was as if she was meant for this.  The chill she felt earlier had all but evaporated.

She couldn't stop.  She leaned her body forward to her own delight and, as she hoped, her master's as well.  From above, Lord Vance could no longer see her face, only her hair.

(I hope that wasn't too much.)

JessicaHouse

((That's perfect! And, no worries))

Lord Vance gently placed his hand on her head, her hair intertwining with his fingers. With a slight movement of his hips he guided her along as she served him with her mouth. Gasps and moans escaped the back of his throat, "Oh, yes... Mmmm... Alice..."

The tingling sensation in his loins grew into a slick pleasure that built within him, like a knot tying itself over itself, over and over, ready to come unraveled in a burst at any moment. "Oh, keep going..." he urged her, his eyes rolling back in his head.

The Sauce

A rush of excitement filled her.  This feeling was quickly "communicated" to her master.  She became more vigorous; had she been wearing makeup, it would have left a mark... or several.  It was like her mouth was dancing yet, ironically, glued to a single spot.

Her hands crept along his thighs, simply to give him-

the encouragement he needs.

Yes, that was it.  He was almost there, she could feel it.  She almost didn't want it to stop.  She loved this so much she could barely describe it.  Fortunately for her she wouldn't have to.

JessicaHouse

Lord Vance reached the moment of pure bliss, moaning loudly enough that he was sure the other servants, if any stood outside the door, would hear it. But he didn't care. Let them all know the pleasure Alice had given him. His whole body shook as the knot that had been wrapping itself so tightly within him finally unraveled all at once, sending waves of hot and cold throughout his body.

Weak at the knees, he nearly lost his balance, but caught himself with a hand on the nearest wall.

The Sauce

Alice wanted more.  She didn't move away when her master reached climax, she stayed still and relished every last drop.  She felt as if she had given into something, an urge of some sort; it felt like a burden had been lifted. 

Alice could not let her mind wonder too far, not with what was in front of her.  She made sure to treat him well to the end.

After all, what if it stains my dress?  Wait, would he like that?

Alice looked up at her master, hoping to make eye contact.  Her eyes held a new, uncharacteristic passion; she has never felt this before but now she begged for more.  She must serve him.