some new ideas. males needed.

Started by Samantha, January 12, 2010, 11:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

Here's some new ideas that have been long overdue. In each of the ideas I'll be playing the female lead, unless stated otherwise. If you see one you like, pm is the best way to get ahold of me, but feewl free to post here as well...

Idea one:

A girl is orphaned as a child and is taken in by a distant relative, she doesn't talk to many people due to the devastation of losing her parents and is forced to take on a penpal from the internet and through mail, they talk for years and never met. At some point, he gets killed, (she doesn't know) and the killer ends up reading the letters and falls in love with her... Maybe? Present time.

Idea two:

Pirate romance. Based in the early 1800's.  A woman is heading to America after her wedding, their ship was overtaken by pirates, seeing her husband's body killed and dumped into the ocean,  she gets sold to some of the nastiest, and most brutal pirates and was about to be raped. She is terrified, as she knows what's about to happen and hopes for help as she tells everyone her well-known name. Her husbands family is well known in america, and one pirate ends up saving her, eventually she finds out he is her husbands twin that she was never told about...

(I want action and adventure in this one... Even though the main goal is that they fall in love, it is not instant, she doesn't even recognize they were identical due to her late husbands clean shaven ways. Plus the brother is a pirate... He isn't open about any of his emotions... And she can be stubborn too.)

Idea three:

Well, this idea came to me in a dream, and I pretty much have none of the ideas worked out. Its present time. My character is a college student and somehow, someway, her and her college professor fall in love, something other than grades please, and start seeing each other. At some point they have sex and she ends up pregnant (I'm thinking that they have sex after she passes his classes as a celebrating thing) but she doesn't tell him (don't know the reason yet). And finds out while she's talking to financial people while at the hospital (maybe he works or volunteers and hears her talking) not sure yet, but yeah... Don't know what will go on from there exactly, but... Let's chat and see what we come up with.

If you have any ideas for these or any others, let me know. We can expand on ideas when we chat!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

politicallyINcorrect

I'm interested in idea two.  Unless it has been filled already.
I'm back-ish.  Finals week, yuck!
On's and Off's

Spell

Interested in numbers one and three. PM me if you want to discuss details
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Samantha

Just so everyone knows. I don't only take one person per game/ idea I come up with. I like to play it a few time until I bore of it... That's for any of my ideas, not only the one's here. I play different characters, because each rp is unique.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Lyrus

Hmmn. The piratey idea has caught me eye.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!