New, need partner (Female)

Started by Xanthus, January 08, 2010, 10:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanthus

Hello all! Well let see here,  I'm looking to get in on some Rps. I would like to do some fantasy stuff. Ya know the good ole Orcs Demons Elves kind of stuff.  Though I'm down for anything. This would be my first RP here on E!  ;D So I am looking forward to it.
I have been reading up on a lot of the old and current ones. And well I want my own! lol. Hit me back up if you have any ideas, I have a few but ideas are many, and i need a partner to play them out with.

I look forward to any replies.
My name is Caye I'm not your knight in shining armor. I'm not your prince charming. I am the King of Kings the original Savage Knight. Call me a tyrant, fear me, hate me, even love me. But in the end i will own you and you will be mine.

Xanthus

oops lol posted on the wrong forum. Lol but yeah. hit me up with ideas or if you want me for a Rp.  ;D

Okay Okay so here is one idea's ive had in my head for a while. Im sure it has been told and re told and done before.
Little Red Ridding Hood.
My name is Caye I'm not your knight in shining armor. I'm not your prince charming. I am the King of Kings the original Savage Knight. Call me a tyrant, fear me, hate me, even love me. But in the end i will own you and you will be mine.

Dashenka

Do tell me more :) When I think of Little red riding hood I think Karazhan in World of Warcraft :D

So do enlighten me please
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Xanthus

Well in my life time of RPing the majority of my experiance has always revolved around Wolves. I am truely fasinated by them. Ive done a few adult Rps with my wolf charas, Animal/Animal and Animal/Human....and with the help of another site where i read all my erotic stories well i want to do a Red ridding hood story. which would be like the later of the pairing. a more clasical Wolf type character.

Yes maybe he can speek english or Little Red can understand him, but i was thinking more of a true wolf then a wearwolf type character.

The story would be simple enough. Little red now a young adult *ahem* 18 or so. ventures off into the woods to find a quicker way to grandmas place. ignoring the tell tell warnings of ehr friends and family about the big bad wolf.

What happens in the woods and out of them after that is totally open.

(pardon the bad spelling spell check isn't working for me today :(  i will get it fixed soon)

whoaamiaaa

Little Red Riding Hood, eh?
Caught my interest.
That sounds right up my alley.

[size=10]
||-Smile for the camera sweetheart-||
||-I really wanna immortalize the moment-||
[/size]

bluemoon

Hey, I'm pretty new, I like to play lycan/demons/vampires etc, if any of those fall into your 'fantasy' category.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake