Trueblood or Anita Blake Series Inspired Roleplay Wanted, M/M.

Started by Sho, January 01, 2010, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Anyone up for it? I'd like it to be on the lengthier side of things. I'd prefer to play an original character, maybe a stripper at Jean-Claude's club or one of the humans who is hired as a pomme de sang. I'd love to play alongside an Asher, or anyone else, really. Or an original character set in that world. I'd like it to be a bit of a darker roleplay, emotionally, and on the sexual side I'd like it to go from bondage anywhere up to extreme. Not too many details, I know.

Rough plot idea (though I'd also be happy to work a completely original plot out with a partner as well): Robbie works at Narcissus' club, a well-known bondage club. He struggled with a heavy addiction to drugs and when Narcissus caught sight of the slight, attractive young man, he decided that he'd sell well enough to warrant a rehab program. Once he got clean, Robbie was put to work, being both available to work at the club and for private hire as well, a young man who essentially will accept and play whatever part his partner wants him too, for the right price. Being one of the highest-paid call boys in the area, he can pick and choose his clients, to an extent. I was thinking that one of his vampiric clients could decided to take him out of the club and home with him, or else the relationship could go the other way, and he could keep the boy in the club and use him to release his tensions at night. This is just a rough idea.

Also, on the TrueBlood side of things, I'd love to play across from an Eric, though like above, I'd be willing to play across anyone else or an original character as well.

Rough Idea: Another rough plot, here...I was thinking of playing an author who has started writing a book on vampires, someone who is actually becomes the lover of a vampire and writes from his own experience, producing a highly favourable account of vampiric life that becomes a best-seller. From there, he would become a bit of a celebrity, a sort of human medium between humans and vampires, providing information. I'd be looking for someone to play his vampiric lover, or someone who becomes interested in him when he starts going on television and who wants to carefully control what information is released, or even someone who hates vampires and especially the humans who fraternize with them, and decides to teach my character a lesson. I'm up for playing alongside anyone, really.

Anyone willing to brainstorm ideas for this can PM me or post here! Please?

Sho