My Husband the Rapist... (EX)

Started by Jester, December 30, 2009, 05:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I am looking for someone to play the wife of a Rapist. I am wanting to not just cover the sexual side of this relationship but also the emotional and everyday life as well.

I imagine the couple being a very normal and loving couple normally. Perhaps too loving. I would like to see the wife accept her husbands faults and maybe actively encourage it. I see her becoming his alibi and covering for him.

It would start in one of two ways:

1. He Rapes her and she refuses to tell anyone (she liked it).. She even begins to taunt him and dress in a way to encourage him. After a while she encourages him to rape other women and becomes his alibi. She then even helps him and begins to let other men rape her.
2. She finds out that her husband rapes someone and covers for him. She knows he does not stop and goes to watch and again covers for him. She even helps setup situations for him and gets excited watching and finally begs him to rape her too.....

This could not just be for husbands but could also be... friends, brother, or father. And he could also do more than just rape....

Get in touch if you like any of the ideas.

Humble Scribe

The moving finger writes, and having writ,
Moves on:  nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Ons and Offs