seeking dom male! exciting plot!

Started by quitefancy, November 14, 2009, 12:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quitefancy

i have a plot written up previously that i'd love to do with someone who would be willing to try it. i'm looking for someone to play the more dominant character, which you'll understand more when you read the plot. (:

to quickly summarize, it's a fantasy plot of sorts, but can be put into any setting. it has distinct d/s, and potentially BDSM overtones to it. have fun reading (:

The race is called Indago. They are descended from the Dagodine, an ancient and mysterious creature, which is long since extinct. About a thousand years ago, a Dagodine and a human interbred. The Dagodine gave birth to five offspring who then interbred with other humans. Through the generations, the Dagodine became a recessive trait in the bloodlines of only a few humanfamilies. Indago is is the name for a human who presents the Dagodine as a dominant trait.

Dagodines in and of themselves were genderless, meaning they did not have different sexes. But there were two different kinds of Dagodine. One was quite vicious and big. It was called a Supero. The other was smaller and not as violent. It was called a Subicio. It was the Subicio who would bear the young. Because an Indago is simply a human, infused with traits of the Dagodine, these laws apply to Indagos as well: that is, an Indago can be born Subicio or Supero.

As with an average human, the Indago experiences emotions. When these emotions are particularly strong, they experience a sort of high. Subicio's go through no physical changes, but the Supero, who is the more dominant of the species, get silver steaks on the cheek bones and their pupils slit vertically, in a feline fashion.

Indago produce pheromones, a scent that only other Indago can smell. Other than physical characteristics, this is the most definitive way in which Indago identify each other. The Supero can often control the level at which s/he 'secretes' the pheromones, and can use them to easily manipulate any Subicio's in the vicinity. Because of the pheromones, Subicios become docile and compliant when they are around Superos because of the scent. It is assumed that the original intent of this among Dagodines was to make breeding an easier process.

Supero's as a whole tend to be incredibly violent when mating with their Subicio. A Subicio's body is built to take the abuse, and it is purely instinctual. Often, a Subicio will not be entirely lucid during sex, due to the extreme amount of pheromones given off by their Supero, unless the Supero has chosen to limit his output of said pheromones, which certainly can be done, with practice.

Once a year, around the first week of October, comes a time called Lustrum. In simple terms, it is the Indago mating season. The first stage, usually lasting for one or two days, the Subicio is incredibly emotional, feeling all normal emotions at tenfold intensity. They can become incredibly angry, jealous, sad or depressed, at simply the drop of a hat. The only thing known to remedy this is sugary sweets. Also, during this time, the Subicio's body is preparing itself for mating. This means that he or she will be giving off a scent that will ward the Supero away. A Supero should not attempt to touch his/her Subicio during this stage, although it is not likely that s/he would feel at all compelled to.

Then the second stage comes about, lasting about five days. During these days, the Subicio will crave the touch of his/her Supero at all times, wishing to be with and touching the other. This is also a period of sexual high, meaning that intercourse is almost guaranteed during this time, and, to be frank, vast amounts of it. It is also during this second stage that the Subicio can become pregnant. Male, as well as female Subicio's can carry children.

Once Lustrum is over, things will return to normal. While during Lustrum, Subicio's can sometimes overcome their constant need to please their Supero's, even while under the influence of pheromones, the end of Lustrum shows the end of such abilities. Of course, there are some exceptions. Some Indago Subicio's can, in fact, fight the need to please, if half-heartedly.

During pregnancy, much of the controlling pheromones from the Supero are blocked. The Subicio, while still being under the general control of his or her Supero, can disobey a direct order, in order to make appropiate decisions about protecting their unborn.

Another unusual, yet uniquely animal aspect of the breeding period is denning. A pregnant Subicio will, if given the chance, steal and hide away soft fabrics, scarves, blankets, socks, blouses- anything that appeals to him or her. With these items, he or she will make a den, in which it is intended for the Indago child to be born.

Although there are many other interesting aspects to this amazing creature, it is far too much information for me to simply type out. I can certainly inform you of other, smaller, important details as a roleplay progresses. Please know that I'd prefer to play a Subicio female, which means I'm searching for a dominant male. When not under the influence of their Supero's pheromones, a Subicio can lead a normal existance, quite like they were before being exposed to Supero influence.

Both Supero and Subicio have an entirely human appearance, save for the situation I described when their emotions are high. Male Superos also generally have large genitalia, thought to have been a means of attracting a mate within the Dagodine gene.

I am not the original idea-maker for this race of magical beings. I credit LdDurham of Skyehawke Archives. Thank you for being so incredibly amazing. :)

Her story is here; http://archive.skyehawke.com/story.php?no=8094

It's definitely a BIG undertaking! And a very fun thing to roleplay out. Feel free to ask me any and all questions!
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

Moebus57

If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.

quitefancy

I'd like to open this idea up again for offers!
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

TheVillain

*clicks link*

. . .

Harry Potter?

Going to have to explain this one too me.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Patriarch

I'm quite interested in this story. I adore in-depth descriptions, and this seems a richly detailed take on a classic story archetype. I think I'd enjoy playing your Supero.

I'll send you a PM.