Mistaken for a real streetwalker nc-h

Started by playfullchick76, September 21, 2008, 06:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

It was just something we did as a couple, roleplaying games. This night, i was playing a streetwalker, a prostitute. I dressed as one, black patent leather 5in pumps, a miniskirt, snug top, a long auburn wig on my face, and he was supposed to 'pick me', and take me to his home.

Only this night, i was arrested by the cops for prostitution. As i didnt have any id with me, only condoms, lubricant and several one dollar bills, i was put in holding with the other girls that had been picked up. i didnt dare call my parents or his parents to bail me out.

As it was, i didnt have to, the girls pimp came to get them out, and decided to take me out as well. I didnt argue with him and walked with them, only when i tried to slip away, he held onto me and made me get into the white van with the other girls.

This could start as im adjusting to my new life, threatened if i try to get help or escape. Stuck in an unfamiliar city, as he took all of us to another city to start over.

not too violent, sutble control, if this works, let me know

TheNightShadow

If this is still available I would be interested, drop me a PM if its on. Got a few ideas how this could go, nothing too violent......

playfullchick76

of course not, none of my roleplays are violent, i dont like too much unecessary violence, only as much as the role requires, a bare minimum of violence preferably. Tell me your thoughts on it, i think you and i could do it well.