Shadows (Currently closed for new applicants)

Started by Roen, December 06, 2012, 05:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nighteyes8765

Sorry this took so long. Winter storms are fun!

Name: Shannon

Pic/Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Race: To Be Added

Sex:Male

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual - no true preference

D/S:V

Do's and Don't's for yourselves:
Do: Bondage, anal, rough, maybe beast. See my profile for more.
Don't: Snuff (sexual), vore. See profile for more.

Do's and Don’t's for your character:
Same as above

Roen

Thanks, Nighty :) I'm sorry it's taking so long, fact is the RP landed right smack in the middle of the finals season, and I'm currently waiting on three more players to apply their chars. We will start soon enough!

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Nighteyes8765

Pshaw. I've been PbPing for years now. This, my friend? It's called the RPG Barren Wasteland. You have Thanksgiving + NaNoWriMo + Finals + Christmas + New Years. How the hell is anyone going to get anything done?

Anyone trying to start a game now is just brave. Hats off to you, sir.

Roen

Christmass is actually an awesome time to start this game, if we can pull this off, since the plot starts on the world's Winter Festival, which is kinda Christmassy =P
I really hope we won't be forced to hold untill the end of the season :/

Ro

-Nathan Alterman.

TheHangedOne

I'm still interested, and ready to go. I won't be around Christmas Eve or Day all that much, though.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Brittlby

Quote from: Roen on December 19, 2012, 01:44:47 PM
Christmass is actually an awesome time to start this game, if we can pull this off, since the plot starts on the world's Winter Festival, which is kinda Christmassy =P
I really hope we won't be forced to hold untill the end of the season :/

Ro

I'm up! Can I post my public profile?
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Roen

-Nathan Alterman.

Brittlby

Public Sheet -

Name: Mezolene Myndar

Pic/Description:

Beauty is a terrible burden... In a harsh world, obsessed with ownership, beauty can be more of a curse then a blessing. Crafted by nature, Mezolene Myndar was proof positive that there is some force guiding creation, her skin just the proper shade of cream, her eyes perfect in size, set in a angular yet effeminate face. Her nose the sculpted perfection that has eluded even the master painters throughout time. Mezolene's hair hung in beautiful tresses, wild and lively in their tight red curls.

Even her one notable imperfection, a black blemish dappling her chin, seemed to accent her loveliness... To say nothing of the fact she had a pair of breasts of excessive size, yet perfect proportion, defying numerous laws of gravity with a pert glee. These she tends to wedge into a french-style corset, topped by a pastel satin dress. Surprisingly spry for a lady of such stature, weighed down by that much fabric, she seems well versed in all matters of the court and the merchant's bazaar. Her arctic blue eyes are unsettling however, possessing a certain predator's glee to them.

She has a distinct accent that is best described as a cadence, as if she is measuring every word. There is a rhythm to her speech that is soothing and magnetic, as if she is reading rather than simply speaking.

Dual burgundy and indigo sleeves mark her as having been trained as a Scarlet Companion, though on her left, she wears an elegant brass gauntlet depicting scenes of Diana's more notable fables. Too thinly forged to be of any real use, it is the only ornamentation she wears. The gauntlet tinkles as she walks, a chain fastened between it and her ever present oblong case.

Race: Human
Sex:Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
D/S: V
Do's and Don’t's for your character: Do's Autoerotic asphyxiation, orgasm denial, bondage, etc. She has training in part as a high class sex worker, so her limits are really only those of the site.

Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Nighteyes8765

Cool character, Brittlby! Can't wait to find out more about her. ^_^

windwhisperedsecrets

Name: Verik Galean
Pic/Description: Verik is a rather forgettable man. He isn't ugly, in the right light and attire he could even pass for handsome. But the rest of the time his face is a bit narrow, and his skin a touch pale. He clearly has lived a life of leisure, as his hands are soft and his nails primly manicured. His brown hair is kept short and tidy, a safe, uninteresting cut. The only things that are unusual about him are his eyes, which are a striking frosted blue. He tends to dress in black, and usually in styles a couple years out of fashion and accented with inexpensive jewelry. Hanging from a leather belt about his waist is a sword with an antique silver handle.
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
D/S: D
Do's and Don't's for yourselves: Do's- Pretty open-minded about anything not listed as a "don't". Don't's- Animals, kids, things which belong in toilets.
Do's and Don’t's for your character: Do's- Dominance, perhaps light S&M with him as the M. Don't's- As player.

Roen

Cool, only two more people who should get back to me with their character sheets, and then I'll put up the threads and whatnot.
About the spots, as I've said before- this game would work best with 4-5 players, and it's not going to be a first-come-first-served sort of deal, I'm looking for the characters that would work best with the initial plot. That being said, I'm not going to forget about you. If you didn't get it, I will probably find a place for you as the story progresses or in the case of players leaving the game/somehow unable to continue participating. Should the story really take off, we might even make it into a big group game and let everyone (possibly for a two-parties type of plot).

Whether you got in or not, I will PM you prior to making the threads and posting the final roster.

I'm currently waiting on Lithium and LuciusLeche's sheets.

Merry Christmass and HAPPY HOLIDAYS for all! :)

Ro, now in a festive and limited edition for the holidays!

-Nathan Alterman.

Lithium

Name: Johara Qussandei

Pic/Description: Standing at 5'6", Johara is of relatively average height, although her overall looks are anything but common, especially outside of the Dead Desert where she would likely be considered as exotic. Her build is slim but shapely, with her breasts and bottom both boasting rather generous curves while her hips are firm and broad, causing nearly every old woman in Johara's vicinity to rave about how perfect they'll be for bearing children. Her thick mane of long, jet black hair generally styled in loose waves hangs down to the small of her back and contrasts with her blue-grey eyes which are very light, a rather uncommon trait for Nabati whose eyes are almost always some shade of brown. The color of her skin, a rich shade of olive, is of course what distinguishes Johara as a Nabati, so to most people that will be the feature about her that stands out the most. Despite the fact that her appearance practically oozes femininity and sensuality, her muscles are taut and exquisitely well toned thanks to several years of performing, and overall she's just in great physical shape.

Race: Nabati

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

D/S: V

Do's and Don't's for yourselves:

Do
Non-consensual
D/s
Pain/Torture
Force/Violence
Orgasm control/denial
Anal
Plenty of other stuff, check my Preferences!

Don't
Gore
Scat

Do's and Don’t's for your character:

Do
Romance
Light to medium bondage
Foreplay
New experiences!

Don't
Gore
Scat

bubby

Roen

As said before, this is not a 'first come first served' sort of application process, I'd love to hear about any character idea you might have- Bubby (:

Ro

-Nathan Alterman.

bubby

Well then, I'll continue reading and checking out races. Is there any particular race you're wanting, or any from your list that are off limits right now?

Roen

Only culture or race I'd be iffy about players playing is The Gray, for the rest of it- you have the character sheets in this thread, you can decide whether or not you want to play something that's already been done (: I don't have any preferations myself.

-Nathan Alterman.

bubby

Excellent. I'll work on a bio tomorrow, since I'm off to work here in about an hour, but I have tomorrow off.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Roen

The characters' roster has finally been finalized! All the players that have shown interest have been PMed accordingly, all that's left now is to go on the OOC&Characters Thread to chat it up! The IC thread will be posted soon enough (:

Cya there!
Please don't post here anymore, use the OOC thread instead.

-Nathan Alterman.