Number of people...?

Started by Zealously Jaded, October 27, 2019, 07:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Random Question:

What is the minimum number of people to be considered a 'small group'?

Ariel

The way I think of it is 3 or more :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Oniya

Yep - 'small group' actually refers to how many posts a group RP has acquired.  You're also allowed 2 threads per co-writer, but we recommend that if you take advantage of this, to label them in some way so that they are easy to identify as being part of the same group RP.

A 'large group' is an RP with three or more writers that has exceeded 1000 in-character posts.  Should your group reach that, then message any Staffer with a list of what threads are included (this is where the labels come in handy), and you get a shiny sub-forum in the 'Large Groups' area.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17