Game Protagonists at War (Accepting Applications)

Started by BruceTheCat, August 11, 2014, 10:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 04, 2014, 02:32:29 PM
HOLD IT!

Please state the evidence in which you have a reason to object to me being an awesome Phoenix Wright.

I have here a previous quote from you yourself that is all the evidence I need.

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 04, 2014, 02:14:58 PM
Depending on what anime it is, I bet there was a game built off of it. :P

Edit: Part of me was really tempted to do Phoenix from Phoenix Wright, but I don't play male characters often so I decided with Baiken.

TAKE THAT!!!

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Juggtacular on September 04, 2014, 02:41:08 PM
I have here a previous quote from you yourself that is all the evidence I need.

TAKE THAT!!!

Juggtacular

King Serperior

Okay, after giving it some thought and looking at my really light workload, I think I may very well join in.  It seems that you are still taking characters, so I'll just repeat some of my questions from earlier.

Quote from: King Serperior on August 30, 2014, 12:25:50 AM

• What protagonists are already chosen/claimed?
  • What is the current Male-to-Female ratio (I can play either or)
  • What's the current status in the game?  What has happened and what is happening so far?

So far, the only protaganists I can think of off the top of my head are, in order of most wanting to play to least:

1).  Sarah Kerrigan
2).  Alexei Stukov
3).  Nova Terra
4).  Gabriel Tosh
5).  Dehaka

All are from Starcraft 2.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

BruceTheCat

I can answer your questions if you would like King. However we already have a Starcraft universe character present in the game. You are more than welcome to join, however I don't want to double on on Protagonists from the same Home World.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

King Serperior

Quote from: Red Lobster on September 04, 2014, 02:58:02 PM
I can answer your questions if you would like King. However we already have a Starcraft universe character present in the game. You are more than welcome to join, however I don't want to double on on Protagonists from the same Home World.
Okay, that's fine.  Do you happen to have a list of which characters and the games/worlds they are from?  It will make choosing a character much easier.  Thanks  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Juggtacular

Quote from: King Serperior on August 30, 2014, 12:25:50 AM
Okay, I have been thinking on this and will say that I am interested.  If I may so ask a few questions first:

• If Yes, what protagonists are already chosen/claimed?
  • What is the current Male-to-Female ratio (I can play either or)
  • What's the current status in the game?  What has happened and what is happening so far?

Delsin Rowe - InFamous: Second Son
Baiken - Guilty Gear
Chris Redfield - Resident Evil/Prototype(he was mutated)
GLaEDI(Fusion of GLaDos and EDI) - Mass Effect Series/Portal Series
Zell Dincht - Final Fantasy 8(might have dropped)
Minato Arisato - Persona 3
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Legacy, Revelations
Megan Chulski - XCOM
Master Chief - HALO series
Samus Aran - Metroid Series
Sigrun - Dragon Age: Awakening(might have dropped)
JC Denton - Deus Ex
Bayonetta - Bayonetta series

2. Kinda hard to put a number on that one as I'm not sure if all of them are still here or not.

3. Chris Redfield gathered a bunch of protagonists together to finally fight back in earnest against the Legion. Not many came, but those who did started their quest trying to find the Tetris Sword. A weapon that one hit kills any evil character, even bosses. But it's guardian was on Bayonetta's homeworld, so they voted to rescue Bayonetta from Legacy of Kain/Omen world's Eternal Prison before they went after the sword. They just beat Captain Falcon and will soon be on their way to the prison.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: King Serperior on September 04, 2014, 03:00:51 PM
Okay, that's fine.  Do you happen to have a list of which characters and the games/worlds they are from?  It will make choosing a character much easier.  Thanks  ^_^
Here you go!

Here

Also Dane that's where you post your character sheet.

Juggtacular

Alice and LiLi Stormstout have dropped from the game by the way, King.

King Serperior

Quote from: Juggtacular on September 04, 2014, 03:03:13 PM

Delsin Rowe - InFamous: Second Son
Baiken - Guilty Gear
Chris Redfield - Resident Evil/Prototype(he was mutated)
GLaEDI(Fusion of GLaDos and EDI) - Mass Effect Series/Portal Series
Zell Dincht - Final Fantasy 8(might have dropped)
Minato Arisato - Persona 3
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Legacy, Revelations
Megan Chulski - XCOM
Master Chief - HALO series
Samus Aran - Metroid Series
Sigrun - Dragon Age: Awakening(might have dropped)
JC Denton - Deus Ex
Bayonetta - Bayonetta series
Those are the only series and characters that I really know out of those.  Though, who's the StarCraft Character that Red mentioned?
2. Kinda hard to put a number on that one as I'm not sure if all of them are still here or not.
I think I can do a count thanks to Rel's link  :)  Thank you, Rel!
3. Chris Redfield gathered a bunch of protagonists together to finally fight back in earnest against the Legion. Not many came, but those who did started their quest trying to find the Tetris Sword. A weapon that one hit kills any evil character, even bosses. But it's guardian was on Bayonetta's homeworld, so they voted to rescue Bayonetta from Legacy of Kain/Omen world's Eternal Prison before they went after the sword. They just beat Captain Falcon and will soon be on their way to the prison.
Hmmm, intriguing.  Looks like not a ton has gone through yet, which is good for someone about to start.

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 04, 2014, 03:03:32 PM
Here you go!

Here

Thanks for the link!

Quote from: Juggtacular on September 04, 2014, 03:04:13 PM
Alice and LiLi Stormstout have dropped from the game by the way, King.
That's fine.  I don't really know WoW very well and likely won't play a character from Alice's world.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Danethol

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 04, 2014, 03:03:32 PM
Here you go!

Here

Ah, thanks very much! I was -just- looking for that so you saved me some time! I'll go ahead and post Beat there now, and I'll try to edit it later on to reflect Lobster's request for more info on the Legion that attacked Tokyo-to.

Juggtacular

The StarCraft character is the last one on the list. He just joined so I forgot about him lol.

And yeah, we're not terribly far. It feels like it because there's so many people. But in a game standpoint...we'd probably be on level 1-2 by now, lol. Going to 1-3.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Juggtacular on September 04, 2014, 03:13:19 PM
The StarCraft character is the last one on the list. He just joined so I forgot about him lol.

And yeah, we're not terribly far. It feels like it because there's so many people. But in a game standpoint...we'd probably be on level 1-2 by now, lol. Going to 1-3.

I feel like Baiken is getting negative exp. Falcon is kicking her butt.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 04, 2014, 03:16:47 PM
I feel like Baiken is getting negative exp. Falcon is kicking her butt.

Delsin took him down. And now he can use the FALCAWN.........PAWUNCH!!!

King Serperior

Quote from: Juggtacular on September 04, 2014, 03:13:19 PM

Last one on the list?  The Character thread, the list you gave me, or some other list?  Closest one I saw on the former two was the WoW character who only appears in Heroes of the Storm, which is kind of Blizzard's SSBB.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Juggtacular

That's my mistake. His sheet isn't in the character thread.

Here he is though.

Fallen

DKPHEXPT01 "Fallen"

Current Occupation: Mercenary / Bounty Hunter

Home World Information: The Terran Empire came to span a good number of planets and stood mighty in the face of attacks from the Zerg and the Protoss. Mar Sara, while unsuccessfully annexed by the empire, would still stand as Terran territory. So it stood to reason that when The Covenant and The Flood launched an invasion against all of Terran kind, the backwater Mar Sara was one of those unfortunate rim planets to be first overrun.
The invasion caught the Terran's divided between Mengsk's military-state empire and Jim Raynor's rebellion. One would think that a race that was accustomed to fighting bio-engineered creatures with swarming tactics and sentient alien races would be able to hold its own against such similarly structured forces. Alas, that The Flood's impossible numbers that made the Zerg seem sparse and strategic and The Covenant's different shield modulation and weaponry that the Terran had never seen proved too great, and the empire fell in a matter of weeks. One might call these circumstances ironic.
Now, all Terrans stand united, though strike from the shadows in guerrilla raids against the occupying forces that now fight against each other for control of the Terran's systems.

Appearance/Style Description: As a Ghost and wanted man, Fallen is almost never seen outside of his light armored stealth suit. All that uniform does make one wonder what he looks like beneath. Still, there are times when he puts civies on, but they are few and far between.

Personality: As with many who undergo Terrazine treatment, Fallen is of a fractured mind and can be eccentric at times. Despite his incredible intellect, he lacks common sense sometimes. Worse, even with his extensive training, conditioning and experience, he sometimes has a hard time taking anything seriously. It isn't uncommon for him to not complete a mission because he becomes bored. As such, he can be a dangerous enemy albeit an aloof ally on any given day. This isn't to say he isn't loyal or reliable, but he does require patience and special attention.
Despite these many faults and being what many consider to be a true killing machine, he is actually pretty easy to get along with. However, there is no guarantee that he won't try to jam a gun barrel up his friend's noses... just for a laugh. He likes to rough house, which for him means that there is general calamity and chaos, not to mention collateral damage in the way of destroyed property. Those who have ever called him 'friend' were not what one might call faint of heart or fragile.

History:
Wall of text (got a bit carried away...)
Before the invasion of The Covenant and The Flood, but after the Brood War, Fallen had been picked up for the Ghost program by the empire with promises of fortune and power. Of course, these offers had to come through numerous underworld channels. It wasn't so easy to get to one of Jim Raynor's soldiers, or the empire would have simply spirited him away in typical fashion. Regardless, he had been recognized as a pillar of psychic power when they saw the Firebat bending and spreading his flames with sheer force of will, slaughtering countless Zerg and earning one of the highest kill counts second only to Ghosts and their nukes.
Fallen took the offer because he wanted to hone his power and see just how deep the rabbit hole was. Unfortunately, The Empire's R&D division had much more in mind for this mutated soldier than he anticipated. He was not like other Ghosts and was immediately marked as an outsider among their ranks. While Ghosts could read the minds of others and were especially susceptible to having their minds read by each other, Fallen's mind was a dark spot to their third eyes which gave them immediate distrust of him. Almost as if to doubly damn him, Fallen had a hard time fitting in and training with others in highly complex and coordinated training operations because he lacked the ability to read the minds of others.
And yet, as if to make up for his lack of prowess, he surpassed his classmates with his telekinetic abilities. As they began to understand him better, he was eventually accepted and made some good friends among the other Ghosts. Even with his deficiencies, he passed and almost at the top of his class. When they were all issued their weapons and gear, it was clear to him that he would be given missions far different from his brothers and sisters due to his different set of skills. Where he saw his fellows as finely honed weapons of precision, he felt as though he had been made from a claw hammer into a sledge hammer.
While on his first mission, his comms equipment went dark. Certain members of his team were handpicked as loyal guards to the Empire and easily took him when his guard lowered upon seeing them. Only too late did he realize they had slipped him something to sedate his psychic abilities. Even with his enhanced strength and training, it was a sheer matter of numbers. Yet it ultimately took one of the soldiers putting a bullet through his thigh to bring him down. Everything faded to black and when Fallen came to, he was in a brightly light lab with some sort of surgical skirt on and shackles.
Through dulled senses and a haze that he knew was from drugs as well as that last blow to his head, Fallen could make out bits of the doctors' conversations... 'greater than the protoss'... 'Terrazine'... 'Ghosts will be obsolete'... 'very dangerous conditioning'... 'very low success rate'... 'outcome outweighs dangers'... Great spans of time seem to be spent in a dark place that he knew was his mind with horrific images and visions, and waking up only brought searing pain to him as if a knife were slowly being driven into his brain through his face. It wasn't just his head that hurt, though... everything hurt.
He knew they were doing something to him, but he didn't know what. He picked up on bits of information, though... that they had given him a designation 'DKPHEXPT001'... that he was a prototype. His psychic abilities skyrocketed, though. Not just that, he was stronger and faster than he had ever remembered being. He would awake in a windowless cells with someone sitting or standing nearby. A voice over the intercom would promise that whosoever was left standing would be inevitably freed once the experiments were complete. The caveat was that Fallen had to kill the other with his psychic abilities or the sword they had given him while the other unfortunate soul was given a weapon, typically a blade of some sort if that soul was unlucky and a gun if he wasn't. Fallen eventually stopped counting somewhere around forty, but they didn't stop the experiments and tests. Eventually, they started through Templars and Dark Templars in with him... then an Archon.
He simply started laughing at some point because, well... it all became so fucking hysterical. Even the pain made him laugh on occasion. They had come to call him "Jester" and speculated that it had all finally broken him and he was a failed prototype. At some point, he had started taking the knives and bladed weapons from his unfortunate combatants and carved them up for the fun of it until they tranq'd him from some small opening he could never locate. He had begun to understand why the Protoss warriors fight with blades instead of projectile weapons. There was an elegance to them that he could understand and it was a more personal method than a shot from a mile away.
There then came a day. A man in a lab coat entered the pure white lab. Fallen, as ever when there was an experiment to be done, was restrained. He knew the moment the man walked in that this was his handler; this was the man pulling all of the strings on his experiments. He held up a small vial that looked to be empty. At Fallen's frown, the man spoke.
"Your final treatment of Terrazine gas before you are discharged from the program. I must admit, it was a long and rocky road to this point, but the outcome... who would have ever thought that a reject Ghost would make such a promising Phantom. If we can find more psychics with your particularly mapped mutation, then we shall have a single battalion with the psychic ability that will dwarf that of the Protoss. I know you might harbor some resentment toward us for forcing this on you and forcing you to kill so many of your brothers in arms, but we had to make sure you could best a variety of resourceful foes."
It all clicked. Why some of the humans he had killed had been more difficult than others. They had been able to fight his psychic abilities. Why the Templars had been the greatest challenges of all. Fallen laughed at the scientist, as he was wont to do these days. "I suppose I should craft a crude makeshift straw of sorts and snort the stuff, then huh?"
"That's the idea... or, we can administer it as we have been. I just figured that on such a momentous occasion as your final administration, you might wish to comply. You are finished, after all. And you are to be the first in the line of a new division of soldiers... a weapon far surpassing your Ghost roots." There was still something noble and good in Fallen; something that knew all of this was wrong, that he had been a victim of the bureaucracy he had served, that others had been even less fortunate than him.
"You're so fond of blowing smoke up my ass, why not stick it up yours and let it make its way through the natural ventilation?" Fallen laughed at his own crude joke, even as the doctor used some sort of pneumatic needle to inject him. Perhaps they had not counted on just how much stronger he had become. He snapped the restraints like they were made of balsa wood and choked the good doctor to death with his bare hands, laughing as he did so. The rest of the facility offered little of what he might consider resistance; another joke, really. On his way out, he was able to retrieve his gear and weapons before he used the last of his psychic stamina creating an inferno to burn the place to the ground.
Fallen found himself on the rim planet Mar Sara, his home, and while the place was a veritable haven for riff-raff and rogues alike, his face was still plastered on the telecasts as a war criminal wanted for high treason against the Empire that served to aid the Zerg's first invasion and Kerrigan's capture. He also heard through certain channels that he had been part of a program called the Dark Phantom Project (which explained his designation DarK PHantom EXperiment ProTotype 001), but little of the research completed had survived the fire. Supposedly, though, they had continued experimenting with Terrazine gas on other Ghosts with what information that had survived in a new program called Project Shadowblade... these were to be called Spectres.
So he resolved to stay in his Ghost suit when he was in public to avoid his identity being exposed and sold his particular set of skills to gang leaders wanting to settle scores. Marshall Jim Raynor caught up with him one day, though, and Fallen did not recognize him. He wasn't hard to find; he was the only Ghost on Mar Sara that used Dark Templar weapons and carried a sword. Being an honorable sort, yet not wanting to go with the authority figure, the two started exchanging blows. The old space marine was tough and the two of them thoroughly decimated the bar he had been in prior to the fight. Eventually, Jim ripped the balaclava and Ghost 'reaper' mask from his face to see his old comrade. After the two of them talked for a while, it became clear to Fallen that the experimentation had taken much more from him.
"So... Jim... and what was my name?"
"Sorry, bud... I only ever knew you as 'Fallen'... or your individual call-sign Outlaw 2-7. Back then you were just fine being called Fallen and our crowd weren't much for asking each others names since, you know... we never really knew when our ticket was gonna be punched by a swarm of Zerg or some Dark Templar creeping behind our lines with their psi-blades. Yeah, those were rougher days."
"Fallen, huh?" The Ghost felt the word was if tasting it for the first time and associating it with himself. He had been called a number of names since waking up in that lab... Ghost... Jester... Phoenix... Phantom... DKPHEXPT001... he liked Fallen. "Then I guess I'm Fallen." He told the Marshall about all of his experiences since the end of the war. It was then that Raynor made it his personal mission to look after the wayward Ghost. He had Fallen going after bounties until he started his rebellion against Mengsk, at which time he entrusted Fallen to infiltrate the black ops ranks he had once been recruited for and feed him information from the other side of enemy lines. As the rebellion progress, Fallen's subterfuge served to advance Raynor's cause and land critical blows against the Empire.
Things were going well. That is, until The Covenant and The Flood invaded. When all attention was turned to fighting these new enemies, Fallen found himself in a whole new world of challenge that he reveled in. No matter how strong he had become, though, there were still limits to how much he could do. In the end, with no real direction, Fallen stole a spaceship and headed for Mar Sara only to find it, too, had been overrun. That's when he set his navigation computer for further reaches of space in hopes that he might find some place that wasn't ravaged by these new races. The Empire had taken his name from him and more, but The Covenant and The Flood had taken his home.

Current Situation: Currently lacking any real direction, Fallen is searching for some place to stop and rest before trying to figure out what to do next. He may be a one many army, but not when stacked against the legions upon legions of Covenant and Flood.

Weapon: C10 Mk VI Gauss Canister Rifle - Standard issue 25mm rifle for Ghosts through the Brood Wars, later superseded by the C20a. Many Ghosts swore by their C10's and refused the newer rifle on its release. Retrofitted with the later-developed grenade launcher capable of launching more than the simple Lockdown missiles, a low frequency grid mapping laser designator, a scope and bi-pod, the C10 was made to be a multi-role weapon suited to all of the Ghost's need as their missions dictated. It is even capable of automatic fire. Unwieldy in the hands of most capable marksmen, the C10 is immediately recognizable as the weapon of Ghosts.
C150 Deathwing- (I never found mention of Ghosts carrying sidearms, but figured I'd give him one) A backup to the Ghost's primary weapon, the pistol sports a flashlight and laser combination as well as a detachable suppressor with dampening buffers that slow the 13mm to sub-sonic speed so that the baffles can completely suppress its decibel signature.
Prototype Sword - This katana-style sword was made ripping from some of the Protoss shield technology so that it could withstand the edge of a Warp Blade. Apparently, the Empire had plans of creating warriors capable of matching the Dark Templars in their own game with the Phantoms. At least, this was Fallen's theory. Why else would they have pitted him against so many blades and had him fighting with one? And, well, 25mm ammunition isn't easy to come by.
Dark Templar Warp Blades - One of the few items recovered before he set the research lab on fire, it was the weapon of the Dark Templars he had killed during the experiments. With his enhanced psychic abilities, he has learned to wield it as his once mortal enemies did. 'En taro Zeratul' is engraved on its banding.
Boot knife - Because, everyone's got a knife somewhere, yo!

Special Powers: With all of Fallen's powers, there is a drain on his psychic energies. The more he focuses those powers, the higher the drain. Not only that, but the higher focus also costs him a splitting headache that grows as he uses more of his power.

Firestorm - This was the culmination of the Dark Phantom Project's efforts; the height of telekinetic and psionic studies clashing in a flash of energy and heat. They wanted soldiers who could wield the devastation that High Templars could with their Psionic Storms and that might also be able to detect and trap Dark Templars. This attack is best used against masses of enemies or in the area of a possible threat. When focused to its pinnacle against a single foe, it results in the powerful Psionic Lash. If used against Protagonists/Antagonists, Firestorm is little more than an inconvenience and when focused, it might cause a headache or blurred vision.

Teleport - Another part of the Dark Phantom Project that was meant to combat Dark Templars. Fallen can never cover great distances, and a single large leap and leave him severely weakened. Yet, he can only make a few consecutive jumps to nearby locations. This does help his sniping since it is never wise for a sniper to fire more than one shot from the same location.

Ultrasonic Pulse - Ah, mind control. When spread over a group of enemies, this ability serves only to stun them for several seconds, but when focused on a single target, Fallen can steal unnamed soldier #2's will from him and make him do as he pleases. Against those with stronger wills (a Protagonist/Antagonist) this ability, if successful, might cause them to hesitate, or even introduce doubt into their mind.

Telekinesis - Self explanatory.

Cloak - Standard issue for Ghosts. Less effective against those with special equipment or senses (Protagonists/Antagonists).

Nuclear Strike - I would say this would only apply in his world with a functioning Nuke (in a word, up to the GM and relevance/necessity to the story)

Strengths: Fallen is a handful on multiple fronts. He can never rely solely on his psychic powers, and his combat prowess is a reflection of that. From being an excellent marksman to knowing his way around a blade to having to rely on just his hands, he is a reflection of a Ghost's special training. Where his psychic powers fall short against stronger enemies is where the tactician and strategist shows in him.

Weaknesses: As with all DPS type units, Fallen's weakness lies in his rather squishy nature. The Ghost's light armor stealth suit is not meant to take any real damage. The main objective of it is to keep the Ghost alive until he or she can receive medical attention. So some small arms damage from weaker enemies isn't lethal, but in larger quantities, it can be. Greater foes, however, pose a much more deadly threat. Therefore, it is imperative that he not draw too much attention to himself. At the end of the day, striking from the shadows or from a long distance is the Ghost's best option.

King Serperior

I have never heard of this 'Fallen' before.....

He's not on any Starcraft databases that I've found anyway.  Maybe I am looking in the wrong places? 

Ah well, if I need to, I'll see if I can dig up another character then.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Outlaw Fallen

"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

King Serperior

Ah, makes sense then.  And I was hoping to use the Swarm to cause trouble for enemies.  Nothing like an Ultralisk to cause a distraction.

Then again....
Quote from: Red Lobster on September 04, 2014, 02:58:02 PM
I don't want to double on on Protagonists from the same Home World.
It seems that Fallen is from Mar Sara.  There are certainly quite a few planets that are quite the distance away from there.

But if that is unreasonable, I shall dig through various game characters I enjoy.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

BruceTheCat

Thanks King! I also have plans for Kerrigan specifically with this story, so she would not be a available chatacter.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Juggtacular

Oh God...we've gotta fight the fucking QUEEN OF BLADES?!  :'( :'(

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Juggtacular on September 04, 2014, 06:23:10 PM

What?! Did I miss a thread or something?

Juggtacular

He said he had plans for Kerrigan. I'm not much of a StarCraft guy, but even I know QoB Kerrigan is no joke.

King Serperior

Quote from: Red Lobster on September 04, 2014, 06:20:27 PM
Thanks King! I also have plans for Kerrigan specifically with this story, so she would not be a available chatacter.
So, you'll be treating her as a protagonist or an antagonist in this game?

Quote from: Juggtacular on September 04, 2014, 06:23:10 PM
Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 04, 2014, 06:27:01 PM
What?! Did I miss a thread or something?
Quote from: Juggtacular on September 04, 2014, 06:29:47 PM
He said he had plans for Kerrigan. I'm not much of a StarCraft guy, but even I know QoB Kerrigan is no joke.
According to what I know, Kerrigan, at the height of her Ghost self, paled in comparison to Nova.  As QoB, however, she outclasses her, but Nova could still put up a formidable psyonic fight with her. She (Kerrigan) has slaughtered billions, upon billions of lives with no remorse and has a swarm that is spread throughout a vast portion of the galaxy.  Not being able to play her is a bummer.  *sigh*

Still, that does cut into the plans.  Two of the other five on my list of potentials are gone as they follow Kerrigan.  There are not a wide variety of games that I do play, so lets see......options include:

1).  Pokemon Characters (not really sure that'd work)
2).  Possibly the guy from Half-Life (Never played, but I know he's great)
3).  Someone from Star Wars (Not sure how I'd want to play that one out)
4).  The Dragonborn (Uncertain for this path)

Still, a very difficult decision as my own personal gamer experiences are limited to Starcraft, Halo, Skyrim, Pokemon, and Yugioh for the most part.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Outlaw Fallen

Oh goody, Queen of Blades! Though, it would be interesting to see the super smexy and super deadly Nova make an appearance. On another note; some part of me hopes we have to fight Goku... as much crap as the DBZ universe gets, I think he would present quite a challenge.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard