Scion RPG game?

Started by craeric, May 25, 2016, 01:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craeric

Hi all.  I am wondering if anybody would be interested in playing a scion game with me.  Set up for the main character I have drafted: Inadvertantly transgender (I am...fascinated by the concept I admit) super-soldier daughter of Uncle Sam- leading a small squad of 5 women, she ends up meeting with others and joining them, though ultimately loyal to her country and its ideals.  Timeframe: Modern preferably. 

The twist: She is actually sams grand daughter- and the Kennedy assasination destroyed the yankee pantheon.  She is the last of there line.

She would be a highly trained operative- a young Lt. who has spent three years training to be a officer in the special forces. 

Her team:
Her best friend/battle buddy from BTS, who won some glory on the field herself
A slighlty older (25-30) Year old woman who wants to become special forces but is discriminated against as a woman
Three others we can design together.

Her commanding officer: General Adam westfork, who acts as a Mentor.

If anybody is interested in playing or of course better GMing with Samantha here, let me know :)

craeric

Bump.  I would still like to play sam- and who knows what mischief she  could get into.  I would even be willing to play her in a more romantic story set in a modern myth- I lean a bit to her being an amazonian like lesbian, if that matters.