News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

In an English Garden [M/f, BON]

Started by Haibane, January 27, 2011, 06:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

I'm seeking a male player to play a successful professional man in his mid-40s. His work necessitates that he moves about fairly frequently and so he has never married though he has enjoyed a string of girlfriends. With yet another move to follow his work he is seeking a small house to rent. The nature of his work is unimportant but should be a white collar service industry with a 9-5 week.

I shall initially play the role of the lady at the letting agency that he approaches and who offers him a property to view. The landlord appears to be somewhat 'fussy' over the type of tenant they have.

I'll then play the landlord – or in this case, the land-lady, who will be of a similar age to the gentleman and the game will proceed with the gentleman being accepted as her tenant and the story of them getting to know one another.

The man will have some very kinky sexual tastes, domination being high among them. He'll also be a naturist (this is key to getting the plot to open up). The woman will be quite innocent despite her age. Her husband of many years passed away some years ago and their relationship was always very vanilla and unadventurous sexually.

She has recently passed her menopause and as can happen in such cases, her sexual appetite has awakened to the point that she is quite sexually frustrated and… desperate, though outwardly she does not show this.

This game will be about the relationship between the two which would ideally head off into romance but would centre around the man leading the woman into a sexual awakening that will slowly become more and more kinky and depraved.

The setting will be middle-England in a high-class semi-rural area and both main characters will be English.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Truastus

Haibane

Thank you everyone for all the interest. This game is now taken.