How do I...?

Started by Trieste, May 29, 2012, 11:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

I want to make a wedding slide show type thing with the Kazbeast and my song playing in the background. Is there a certain piece of software that's good for that? I have Photoshop but as far as I know it doesn't make videos, and I want to add the audio.

So basically, those Youtube videos that are slide shows with music playing? I want to do that.

JackWhite

Windows Mediaplayer?

Edit: Windows MovieMaker I meant of course just like Avis said

Avis habilis

You might have Windows Movie Maker on your PC, which would let you create an WMV file that you could then upload to YouTube.

Come to think of it, I see the latest version has a "share to YouTube/Facebook/Flikr" function built in.

NatalieB

Powerpoint will allow you to do it as well, if you have that.  Or at least Powerpoint 2010 does, dunno about earlier.

jouzinka

Since I somehow believe that you have a Mac (not sure how right I am), there should be a program called iMovie that's to be used for editing/making videos. :-)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Oreo

I made this one with the Ashampoo Slideshow Studio Elements trial offer. Then I bought it! They made an offer about three days after I downloaded for half the price. Though it looks like they have it on special now. If that is what you wanted to make, this program is awesome.

John Wayne - Marion Michael Morrison

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin