Stranded, alone... with a town full of men.

Started by RedEve, April 11, 2008, 01:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Okay, what I had in mind was kind of a sci-fi setting. It would be in a future where mankind has colonized a lot of the universe, through a vast system of wormholes and portals that lead from planet to planet. But suddenly, in a very distant galaxy, the wormhole that connects that planet to earth collapses, leaving all the inhabitants of the small colony cut off from the rest of the universe. To make matters worse, the colony in question was a mining colony of about twenty men. So not only are they cut off from the rest of the universe, but there isn't a woman amongst them.

Five years pass, and the men have long since given up hope of ever seeing another human being other than those who were on the planet when the wormhole collapsed. However, something happens. They suddenly see a bright light in the evening sky, like a shooting star. When they investigate, they find a crashed spacecraft, and inside of it, a young human woman. (She would have been a scientist who, through some twist of fate, exited a wrong portal whilst traveling through a wormhole, making her end up on the men's planet).

What I'm looking for is for men to play the role of the spaceminers that inhabit that village. All of them would obviously lust after the crashed woman. And if a girl would be interested, I'd be willing to add one other female character to this roleplay. Another crew-member on the crashed spacecraft.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Captain Maltese

Is this a basic nc story, or do we have to compete? Will this be a single thread, or some kind of game?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

RedEve

I'd put it in a single thread. I think I'd would be a mix of a nc story and a competition, since the woman will have no interest in servicing twenty men, but all of the men will want her to themselves, at least initially. So there'd probably be situations where she's taken by one man, and then there's a conflict after which one or several other men take her, and so on... IF another girl joins, they'd divide their attention somewhat amongst the two of them, of course.

Stevej101

Hmmm, NC, gang bang, fighting, naked lovely ladies...Hell I'm in :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese

Normally I'm not interested in games, but I might be willing to join this one depending on the mechanics.

It would be fun if the two girls were different; one would resist everyone and end up as a fuckdoll, while the other would try to attach herself to a winner.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

RedEve

Sure. We can discuss this aspect if and once we get another girl on board. :)

SerpentKiss

RedEve

Okay! :)

Now, preferably, I get a few more participants before I kick this thing off. I'd say five or six male characters should be enough to get us started, we can use some NPCs to fill out the town cast. And it might be better if we waited to see if no girls will apply from the second female character slot.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lovebug

I'm happy to be a frustrated miner if I get to be brooding and resentful as well.

Captain Maltese

RedEve

Alright, we should have enough people to start this thing. Do you want to start it with just the one female character or do you want to wait some more to see if another woman volunteers to take the second female character?

Captain Maltese

One will have to do, she'll just have to get all that busier.

GrinningHound

Quote from: CptCalico on April 22, 2008, 02:56:05 PM
One will have to do, she'll just have to get all that busier.

Ha!

Hmm....I don't suppose a more 'noble' man would fit in.  Braining rapists with a brick would probably ruin some people's fun, but I'd like to see the nice guy finish for once.

Note:  I did say I don't suppose it would fit.  I was just making on observation, not necessarily expressing intent.

Sephora

Hey, if the position is still open, I wouldn't mind being the other girl.  The plot looks like it could be some fun and entertaining if it goes well.  :D

Praxis

I have the time now and I'm willing to participate as one of the men.

RedEve

Quote from: Sephora on April 23, 2008, 05:27:25 PM
Hey, if the position is still open, I wouldn't mind being the other girl.  The plot looks like it could be some fun and entertaining if it goes well.  :D

You're welcome to join as the other girl. :) I'll look to get this thing started today or tomorrow. Keep an eye on this thread for any news regarding that.

RedEve

As for the personalities and behavior of each of the individual men, I'll leave that to you. Although, it would make sense if all of them would at least be fighting the urge to just take one of the women. Others will just take them as they see fit. But after five years in such an environment, I doubt any of them would fit the knight-in-shining-armor/goody-two-shoes mold.

RedEve