Marvel: A New Beginning (Temprorarily closed for recruitment)

Started by AribethAmkiir, March 29, 2014, 04:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

I sent in a character for review. ^.^
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Julles

Yay! I sent one, too. :) I hope it gets approved. -fingers crossed-

ebpohmr

We are currently reviewing submissions from Julles, SpiralSpider, Apygoos, TheHangedMan and Deamonbane. We will get back to you all soon, but with the GM's in three different time zones, sometimes there's a bit of a delay while one of us is sleeping, or working. ;)

Quote from: Batman4560 on March 30, 2014, 11:53:18 PM
Can I assume that you guys are still taking characters?

Yup, indeed we are! :)

Currently received characters:
Quote from: arthenwel on March 30, 2014, 09:59:32 PM
Still got room for a developing pyro?

Our doors are still open! ;)

AribethAmkiir

Please, don't post your character sheets here.  Thank you.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Juggtacular

ebpohmr

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 31, 2014, 09:40:22 AM
Cain's sheet was sent in.

I've checked my PM's for the past week and I haven't received anything from you Juggtacular. Who did you send it to?

Juggtacular

I sent it to Aribeth. I can send it to you too if you want.

ebpohmr

Yes please. All character sheets need to be sent to AribethAmkiir, Keldia and myself, as instructed in the first post of this thread. Because else, they stand a chance of falling through the cracks and being missed. ;)

Juggtacular

Ahhh, my mistake. I was tired when I read it and I thought there was an "or" instead of "and". So I assumed I should just send it to one of you. But I've sent it to you and Keldia just now.

ebpohmr

Updated list: Julles, SpiralSpider, Apygoos, TheHangedMan, Deamonbane, Neysha, Foxy Oni and Juggtacular all have characters submitted for approval.

AribethAmkiir

Hey all.  How's your Monday so far?

Juggtacular

Up and down.

Finally got confirmation for the best job I've ever had. But I haven't slept in forever and now I'm waiting for an interview call. On tip of that my Internet and cable have been screwy since Friday. I've been using my phone as a wi-fi hotspot and its painfully slow.

arthenwel

Be glad your weekend wasn't like this past week for me
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

VoluptuousVixen

Id like to re submit for Scarlet Witch.

AribethAmkiir

Yes, I received it lois.  We are reviewing it now.

Please, be patient with us.  No one is first in line, but we are looking at every character sheet we receive.

To help the process please keep an eye on your Private Message Inboxes.  We will most likely be replying to you and asking questions. 

Also, please be certain to PM all 3 of us.  If you send it to only 1 person, then we must wait for that person to come on to send it to the rest, and it slows things down.  We're in 3 different timezone with 3 different schedules.

Thank you for your patience and I look forward to speaking with you all about your characters.

-Ari

Batman4560

Ill have my character sent in when I get off work tonight.

Ember Star

Question, would a OC daughter of Wolverine and Silver Fox be acceptable?

Here's her profile from the last group I had her in: https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Lisbeth_Howlett

I can transfer it it to your profile format and adjust her for this group. I just wanted to check on the idea before I did all that
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Ember Star on March 31, 2014, 01:27:25 PM
Question, would a OC daughter of Wolverine and Silver Fox be acceptable?

Here's her profile from the last group I had her in: https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Lisbeth_Howlett

I can transfer it it to your profile format and adjust her for this group. I just wanted to check on the idea before I did all that

I'm sorry Ember.  Wolverine is already an accepted PC in this game and he's a teenager.  He's never met Silver Fox.

Ember Star

Okay. That's fine. It's why I checked since I noticed Jean was young. ^_^ I have other ideas in my hat. You'll be getting a OC in the next day or two. Soon as I can adjust my Illusionist to fit the setting :-)
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Keldia

Quote from: Ember Star on March 31, 2014, 01:41:12 PM
Okay. That's fine. It's why I checked since I noticed Jean was young. ^_^ I have other ideas in my hat. You'll be getting a OC in the next day or two. Soon as I can adjust my Illusionist to fit the setting :-)

Looking forward to it Ember! :-)
Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

Neysha

Wonder if this new crop of applicants is going to bring in a similar proportion of filthy muties. :P
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

arthenwel

*Looks away, whistling innocently*
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Mathim

Probably a bizarre question, but could a young Stephen Strange with emerging mystic abilities work? If so, dibs.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

AribethAmkiir

It depends on the character sheet.

We're not looking for all-powerful, invincible characters.  This is a game focused on young people coming into their own.  Their powers should simply be a representation of that fact.

If you're able to create a Stephan Strange character that can fit the game, we're happy to have him.