Pokemon RP interest check.

Started by Wolfy, April 07, 2012, 10:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoothtrooperette

Oh my! I was just trying to incite Wolfy to take the reigns and start.  Very well. OoC and IC will be up fairly soon!

Smoothtrooperette

OOC:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137845.0

Take a look over OOC; tell me anything that needs to be changed.  Tell me your opinion on it...  And I'll get to work on the IC post now.

Smoothtrooperette

IC:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=340.0

Explains some IC rules.  OOC rules will be posted today.

summoner2183

Well it seems that the game will begin in earnest!

Smoothtrooperette

If I missed your character/messed something up about your character-- Let me know in the OOC thread.  Thank you!

NeonDonut

Is there any more room for characters? D: I really wanted to join the roleplay but just got approved today.

Kaizer Bolt

Gotta talk to the boss lady for that, Smoothtrooperette-Sama is who you ought to ask, either look for the OOC thread to ask or simply PM her directly asking. I think we have an uneven number of people, so who knows?
Hate? You think you have hate?
You don't know the meaning of the word.
You think you possess true hatred?
Your hatred to mine, is like comparing the ember of a candle, to the raging inferno that is the sun.

NeonDonut

Name:Emily Rotz
Appearence: Emily has bright purple hair that flows down her back, she enjoys wearing tight skimpy shorts and tank tops.
Pokemon: A small recently hatched Charmander, by the name of Amber. Amber if very timid and doesn't enjoy battling. She loves spending time with Emily though.
Future Career: Emily hopes to become a Pokemon master, although she is much too naive to realise at the rate she is going she won't even be a competent trainer.
Bio: Emily hails from Saffron City in Kanto, her parents are split up and she has always been rather well off as her father has a well paying job at Silph Co. Emily is what many would call a slut, as she has slept with many boys even just because they had asked. She doesn't see this as a problem because she enjoys it and they are much nicer to her afterwards. Emily is not exactly mentally disabled but she is what many people would call extremely blond, she is gullible and tends to believe anything.
Ons: Rough Sex, Vaginal, Anal, Being dominated, Dirty Talk, Romance, Love
Offs:The usual watersports and other extremities, mean people, people who lord their intelligence over her.
Favorite Position: Missionary
Sexual Orientation: Straight (Slightly Curious, not really)