A Silurian Romance (F/F) [UN] [Whoniverse]

Started by Jag, June 13, 2011, 11:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

To start off, I just want to say that the Doctor Who Universe intimidates me when it comes to fanfiction or fandom roleplay. Mostly because I feel like a newbie to the world since I only started watching it with the 10th Doctor. That being said, I will never play out the Doctor or any of his main companions. Nor do I ever really want any interaction with the Doctor, TARDIS, Time Lords, Amy, Rose, River, etc...I'm more interested in the one episode type characters. Ones that only show up when the Doctor needs them.

Anyway...after watching A Good Man Goes to War, I've decided I need a Female x Female game. Preferably something in the Doctor Who Universe. It would take place on Earth and involve a Silurian Warrior (all of who seem to be female) and a Human Woman. The Silurian will have had some kind of history with the Doctor. Probably him saving her at some point and helping her see how she can live among humans (rather than go back into a sleep state under the Earth crust). The human will be her link to living. While not someone who has met the Doctor before, the woman has had alien interactions before. She meets the Silurian at an 'alien' bar and they work out a deal for how the human woman will handle, and be paid for, any human work that needs to be done since the Silurian can't exactly go walking down the streets at random.

The other idea is from the show itself involving the Silurian named Vastra and her human servant/lover named Jenny. Vastra is a freelance adventuress and tends to devour her pray (such as Jack the Ripper). She uses her natural Silurian abilities along with a sword to fight her enemies. Her companion, lover, and house maid is rather handy with a sword as well. The two Victorian women tends to be at odds with each other when it comes to certain emotions and feelings. The game would revolve around their lives together and be rather tame (when it comes to the romance).

I also had an idea (just now actually) about Vastra and Jenny being contracted into the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. No idea where to go with that, but yeah...just throwing it out there.

I would like to either play a modern Silurian/Human Woman game or a Vastra/Jenny game. I'm willing to play either the Silurian or the human.

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Ramman

Now that is an amazing idea based on an amazing episode. Do you only do forum rp's or can you do email or pm...(i know you don't do messenger I read the post) I'm just not sure enough of myself yet to write in the forums. *edit* I should clarify I'm not big on other people outside the pm reading it yet, not that I'm a new rp'er.