Requesting One-Shot

Started by Charisma, March 16, 2011, 01:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charisma

I'm new to RPing, and would like to get better acquainted with RPing, and am looking for any character to RP with. Non-Adult, obviously, topic is open, but other ideas for topics are also greatly appreciated. (Also, feel free to help along the way.)

Thank you for your time.

eaglecrisis

Hmm, first we need to establish what you might be interested in. I have no problem roleplaying with people who are new to it, but I like to start off by roleplaying with something they like instead of suggesting things that I'm experienced with. Do you like shapeshifters, anime, mystery, horror? There's millions of things out there that we could come up with.
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."

Charisma

I am interested in comedy, Cinderella romance type of stories, magic, princesses (ha)... That's just to start out. I'm sure I would experience others as time goes on.

eaglecrisis

Aww, Cinderella stories, princess stories, those sound nice. I'm a sucker for romance. Comedy is always nice, a little laughter breaks the shell. Do you have any plots in mind?

Charisma

Carnival, new in town? Lots of people around. Going somewhere not knowing anyone. We could play as family, and our 'day at the carnival' or we could meet on the ferris wheel, and ironically, I'm afraid of heights.

Charisma

If it's just meeting someone, it could be either male or female, but if I end up having feelings for you, I would prefer a male. It doesn't matter to me. It's my first, and I am kind of interested to see where it goes, and how.

eaglecrisis

Would you rather do a male - female thing where feelings blossom? If so then that's cool. I can play male characters. I like the idea of there being a carnival, you being new in town, guy meets girl, shows her around, etc.

Charisma

Ironically, after I posted about the carnival, I looked at your general info and saw 'carnival.'

Charisma

Sounds good to me. Do you want to start it, or should I since I'm the new girl?

eaglecrisis

Haha, nice. Hm, you can start it if you want. I like letting new roleplayers start the threads themselves because it gives them an idea of making threads on the site, making a first post, etc. I remember when I first started that was something that intimidated me. I never knew what to say in the first post or how to start it for that matter.

Charisma

Do I go to the one shot section, or in the NA roleplay section?

eaglecrisis

I believe it should stay in the non-adult section if it's going to be PG-13.

Charisma

Sorry for the late reply, but I wrote it, and I forgot to give you the link... My bad. (Laughs)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100902

eaglecrisis

Haha, that's okay. I'll go look at it now.