DnD: Monstergirl Adventures

Started by Zaer Darkwail, March 09, 2010, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Check these two links;

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/Monster-Girls-Encyclopedia
http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/Monster-Girls-Encyclopedia-2

I would like a actual 'group' game based on adventurers vs monster girls. So in essence guys adventure whatever traditional adventuring reasons while women (or guys who play women) use monsters oppose the adventurer's plans or goals (or simply snare them and have fuck with them). It could use DnD rules (I fine either 3.5 edition or 4th edition rules). Could start low level and increase in levels over time. Of course there would be no death but if one guys end up have permament 'snare' or 'charm' with monster girl it's either eternal slavement (end of the PC and player creating new one) or the PC brings their 'monster mate' along with adventures.

Major Major

DigitLninja

this sounds really interesting... and I need to learn more about DnD so I am in ^_^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

mannik

You know, I've been wanting to get into a system game for a while, and this one seems rather interesting. Never actually played a DnD game before, so you'll have to bear with me and my noobishness.

Laughing Hyena

I have an interested in this. if its 3.5 edition or 4th edition I don't mind

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Major Major on March 09, 2010, 04:10:48 PM
Got any templates for us?

You mean to monster girls? Not really, as there are stats for monsters which have been listed (most of them anyway). If some girl wants play a monster which has no stats in monster manual then I or someone who wants GM then creates the stats. Ofc despite whatever monster the girls pick they have 20 charisma (or more). Also example Amazoness perhaps does not have any 'monster' stats at all, but are treated as monstrous humanoids (with base stats based on base race before transformation to Amazoness). As side note if we do 4th edition then creating monsters is rather easy step.

If you wonder char creation I thinked (as we have some new people for DnD) to be 1st level and  36 point buy. I myself got wide range of books available so hope GM who runs the game (or me if no one shows up) allows such wide range of books used.

Anycase new peeps for DnD, here is link for basic rules of 3.5 edition; http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/srd35

S1DESH0W

Im very interested in playing. I've never really delved deep into the DnD realm but i'm willing to give it a shot. Any reference material i should look up?
In the end, everything tastes like chicken. And chicken, my friend, tastes good.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, besides SRD which holds the rules there is widely a DnD fan fiction over the net (just google it) and also fan fiction and also novels and stuff. But usually novels focus on specific setting while I think our game would be in own kind universe.

Tagan

Color me interested, though if the PC's are starting at first level, that makes plaing a monster more difficult.  Are you going with Savage Species type progression, or will the 'Monster Girls' start at a higher level?  Or both?

I have several ideas, plus a 3 first lvl savage species monster character ideas, all of which I have sheets for on mythweavers atm.

3.5 would work best for me, as I have only Internet, no actual books.

Zaer Darkwail

Monster girls use savage species progression or start same level (example; goblins have no LA so it would not be far fetched monster girl start 1st level). But up to the guys, do they want get powned by girls often and so give monster girls more higher starting level to make it possible :P.

Sabriel

I have a question which may sound rather unusual but well when you say "Monster" girls do they actually have to be monsters :P

I mean Monster is a rather loose term in D&D and it can apply to anything almost and nothing at the same time, I mean even a human or a donkey is considered a monster in the books :P

I mean a Kobold for example can be considered a monster.

But at the same time a Kobold could just be considered a race of creature and the Kobold in question could have nothing monster like about it, I.E it leads a fairly passive life style it might even be a good creature.

What I am sort of interested in really is if you want people to be like true monster type girls or just a monstrous race ?

Zaer Darkwail

Check the monster girl wikipedia, in general most are really 'monster monster' girls while some are more 'monstorus humanoid' kind girls. So it depends entirely what monster species/race you pick up.

Sabriel

Yeah I did look at that but well that is mostly why I was asking since well most of those "Monsters" don't look like monsters at all lol more like uberly cute anime type girls who have dressed up as such.

I mean I get the feeling from you original post that you expect there to be conflict between the "Monster" girls and these other adventures, what I would like to know however is if the Monster girls have to be directly out to get these adventurers or if there motives can be actually harmless or such.

I mean it seams adventurers tend to go off and kill things without thinking most of the time anyway, so I am curious if to this is the case are these adventures out to just kill or do whatever to any thing they label a monster or are these monsters supposed to be responsible for crimes/evils.

At the moment it sounds to me like that the adventurers are the real "monsters" in all this.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, the monsters kidnap men or sexually abuse them least, so they are source of several problems in that regard but they otherwise are 'harmless'. But some monsters may have duties which go beyond 'breeding frenzy' and so those duties may cross with monste girls.

So yeah, monster girls have risk to die but I (or GM if someone volunteers) mostly control the super aggressive ones while players control more 'mischievous' ones. It sounds quite cruel but if thinking realistic terms it is no wonder if adventurers go kill monsters. But then again some monste girls can 'team up' with adventurers and aid them so long they get enough sex from them :)

Team work between adventurers and monster girl(s) is not unheard off but it's unusual and asks some specific monsters to make it work out that way.

Tagan

First level characters are usually a bit hard to play.  I hope other Pc's are worth double xp.  ;)

What stats are we getting?  Point buy, or roll?

vend

I only played a DnD campaign once (3.5, half elf thief), but I find the idea of battling "Monster girls" interesting.

Laughing Hyena

Well how much thought have you put into this as well Zaer. Like have you considered the adventure type and such and also the actual stats of the monster girls since I assume since it uses DnD rules it must be system oriented.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, in first post said that despite whateer monster type girls choose they have 20 charisma (or more if monster has more charisma than 20). Monster girls have following five stats place them as they like; 16, 15, 14, 12 and 10. Also I thinked that it may sound quite cruel to kill cute monster girls (by some players) we could go bit 'anime' side in the combat in that despite whatever method you use 'kill' your foes you instead knock them out (so empowered fireball does not reduce group of monster girls into crispy ashes but slightly burned and unconcius instead).

But this is up to vote that do people want traditional DnD (where adventurers WILL kill any monster who tries kill/kidnap them) or do we go 'soft DnD'.

Anycase concept idea is that all 1st adventurers (which may be men or women, as note there are normal women around but most of time they end up 'transformed' into monster girls by succubus processing) come from 'academy of adventurers' from human capital city where they have graduated. All have own reasons to adventure and so on.

Also note halflings, half-orcs and even elves are found in monster manual but are not considered as 'monsters'. I know, there is elf and dark elf monster girls in the wikipedia above but I like prefer them as 'lost' elves who had been warped into monsters alike entities.

Also I said adventurers use 36 point buy to make stats and I have wide sources, so your not limited only to core books but new people are recommended pick class and stuff from core book (if they do not want ask tips and such).

Lyell

There's material in The Book of Erotic Fantasy on breaking 3rd/3.5 monsters (read pre-established creatures) down into a first level races with unique characteristics and, depending on how society accepts them, class or monster levels.

P.S. I'm interested in being on either team.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

kongming

I'd like to join this, though seeing as I'm not interested in males, I'd probably be best off playing a female adventurer. Unless there were other female adventurers, in which case I could play a monstergirl for them to encounter.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Zaer Darkwail

Well, monster girls are rather focusively after men as in monster wikipedia which I linked above made all monsters go after male semen (as nourishment or breed more monsters or increase their powers etc). So you probably could find more happy time being female adventurer which is often tempted to be turned into lesser succubus and then transform into somesort monster :P.

Altough monster girls go after mainly men they would not mind have 'female' pet around to show affection time to time ;).

Lyell

There's an easy way to make gender not matter, just change what the monster girls feed on. The sexual energy brought on by a climax as an example. Except it has to be from a non -monster due to their own climax being a part of the energy conversion process, eliminating the potential for monster girls to just turn to each other. Make em prey on all humans instead of just males.

Rules were made to be bent!
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, very true. So with that ruling monster girls prey on any humans, not just men ;). Good idea Lyell.

Anycase start choose peeps, I want 4-5 adventurers (either women or men) and 3-6 monster girls. Both teams are 1st level but use different stat allocation.

Adventurers use 36 point buy, all share same background that they recently graduated from 'adventurer academy'.

Monster girls have default 20 or more charisma (based on monster they pick), and 16, 15, 14, 12 and 10 place where they want.

Adventurers can be non-human aswell but are 'non-monster' presentatives of their species (I speak about elf women who are not monsters example).

Monster girls can pick either monster girl levels (progress as monster) or pick class levels (no multi class penalty between but if they pick second class then we measure XP pen based on level difference between the classes but not with monster levels).

So with monster girls we go by Savage Species rules but I take off the rule that 'you must fill monster class levels first before picking any class levels'.

Tagan

Goody! 

Ok, I've got my characters ready.  (Or character, if she survives.). Where do I post?

vend

I'm eager as hell to join in (probably as a human thief with a short bow or dual daggers).  It's been awhile since I tried DnD (3.5 edition) rules and stats though so please forgive me as I stumble through the profile-building process.