Story Ideas disappearance?

Started by leelan, October 14, 2010, 02:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

Probably a dumb question, but last night I updated my story ideas, and removed a lot of things and then I guess "bumped" it since it hadn't been bumped since April. I went to look at it today and it was  gone? lol.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

leelan

Yeah see told you it was a dumb question. But out of curiosity, how are those who haven't updated like me since April supposed to get people to see any updates on our thread if it's buried so deep?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Trieste

leelan

Ahhh I see. Well just to help out, the logic behind the second thread is kind of flawed. For the short amount of time my post was on top, I did get several PMs wanting to do the stories that back in April I didn't hear about...so the renewed interest due to all the new members did change. But thanks guys!!

Trieste

Then you shouldn't have to worry about knocking it to the top again.

You're welcome. :)