What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

PJ's - leopard print shorts and tank top - SO comfy!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Brown slacks and a pale orange long-sleeved silk blouse, black suede ankle boots

Mimetisme

A zip-up sherpa lined hoody and basketball shorts.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Beguile's Mistress

Black woolen slacks and a red pullover cable knit sweater with red leather ballet flats

Merry Gentry

Gray dress pants and a soft pink pullover sweater, little black boots 
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TickleTongue

Thick blue wooden sweater, grey undershirt with kids photo, insulated blue denim jeans, black leather belt with fishing graphics, black socks and thick memory foam slippers. 
Under construction

O/o
Thank you:) Peace out!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175092.0

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt and light grey cropped slacks, and gold created-ruby stud earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Scarlet red pencil skirt, white silk long-sleeved blouse, white angora cardigan, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green pullover sweater and brown woolen slacks with tan suede ankle boots

LilyOfTheGalley

A black hoody that's about five sizes too big for me, pjs, and fluffy slippers.

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Beguile's Mistress

Tartan plaid sleeveless jumper with deep V-neck and gathered skirt, white button down Oxford cloth shirt, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool slacks, royal blue long-sleeved silk blouse, black leather ballet flats

Galaxia

I am wearing a gray T-shirt that says Missouri Show Me State, a light blue button up shirt with pockets and velcro flaps that are supposed to be used for fishing (but I do not fish), black yoga pants, and two pairs of wool socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray woolen slacks and a white cashmere pullover sweater with a cowl-style neckline and black suede ankle boots

AmberStarfire

It's cold so I have a mishmash of clothes. A pink nightshirt with grey leggings, and a thick white knitted jumper over it.

tyragon

I’m currently browsing Elliquiy from my bed, wearing only grey boxers.

Endorphin

I’m currently browsing Elliquiy from my bed, in my birthday suit, waiting for my other half to finish messing around in the kitchen!  XD
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Beguile's Mistress

I'm getting ready to head home from work wearing maroon woolen slacks and a light peach long-sleeved silk blouse and black leather ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A khaki top, a long black skirt and created-ruby stud earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Black Armani skirt suit and white lace camisole top, sheer black stockings and black heels

Mimetisme

My red D&D shirt that I am swimming in more than wearing, and D&D socks.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

clonkertink

Right now? A pile of comfy blankets.

Beguile's Mistress

Red and black tartan plain slacks, black pullover high-neck woolen sweater, black leather ballet flats

Endorphin