News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Grainne

I may have already posted this, but for Jared? Yeah, I'd do just about anything.  ;D
Closer to the Edge, 30 Seconds to Mars
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

persephone325

^^^^^^^ GAH!!!! *has died from orgasm overload* That man is too gorgeous for words!!! UGH!!

Ahem...

Perfume - Computer City
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Grainne

Hahaha! He really is isn't he? I've been a fan..a long time.  :D
The Kill, 30 Seconds to Mars

persephone325

I've been a fan for about 6 years. They're music is AMAZING! And the Echelon is like a family. :)

I love this video. TWO JARED'S?! It's like a wet dream... :P HAHA!
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

persephone325

I don't know.

Mordred

Quote from: diamonedsky on August 30, 2012, 02:17:34 PM
Chopin's Prelude in C Minor

Damn.. a few years ago I somehow stumbled upon a sudden revelation that Chopin spoke directly to my soul. I listened to him as I would drift to sleep and it altered my entire way of thinking of sleep and dreams. Had to stop.. for while it was wildly soothing.. it was also a trip that left me not fully rested. I do, though.. adore those trips on occasion still. Love it. Some day.. wanna do an rp based on a composer from centuries back.. but with a vampire twist.. kinda like Sweeney Todd.. but no butchering.. just basking in the crimson nectar of those luscoius creatures the come near.. and feed his musical heart.

Ah but saying that.. heh.. time for some other type of trip.

Deadmau5 - Some Chords
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Quote from: Mordred on August 30, 2012, 08:47:30 PM
Damn.. a few years ago I somehow stumbled upon a sudden revelation that Chopin spoke directly to my soul. I listened to him as I would drift to sleep and it altered my entire way of thinking of sleep and dreams. Had to stop.. for while it was wildly soothing.. it was also a trip that left me not fully rested. I do, though.. adore those trips on occasion still. Love it. Some day.. wanna do an rp based on a composer from centuries back.. but with a vampire twist.. kinda like Sweeney Todd.. but no butchering.. just basking in the crimson nectar of those luscoius creatures the come near.. and feed his musical heart.

Ah but saying that.. heh.. time for some other type of trip.
Classical music has never really been my thing, but a friend introduced me to Chopin a couple days ago and I suddenly want to experience it all; I don't know why that particular piece has stayed with me through my brief, amateur welcome into the genre, but it has and I love it ^.^
"but no butchering" <-- Made me giggle.

Currently reminding me of home...
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Van Halen - Tattoo

persephone325

Blaqk Audio - On A Friday

Safe to say I have very diverse tastes in music. J-pop, electronica, rock, alternative, country... lol
I don't know.

Grainne

Grainne

There are some singers and some genres of music that just get you in the gut and the soul. They move you like nothing else..that's Van for me.
Van Morrison, Tupelo Honey

persephone325

I don't know.

Grainne

Grainne

persephone325

I don't know.

Mordred

Quote from: diamonedsky on August 30, 2012, 09:27:45 PM
Classical music has never really been my thing, but a friend introduced me to Chopin a couple days ago and I suddenly want to experience it all; I don't know why that particular piece has stayed with me through my brief, amateur welcome into the genre, but it has and I love it ^.^ 

"but no butchering" <-- Made me giggle.

Here also.. about classical.. always preferred other sounds.. although recently what I think of as 'what I dig' has really absolutely morphed in all kinds of ways. But I love moody piano (and violin)..

Heh.. making scrumptious things giggle is one of the few reasons I exist. :)

These guys below.. are another..

Radiohead - Creep
*See Pillory*

Avis habilis

diamonedsky

Quote from: Mordred on August 31, 2012, 07:21:06 AM
These guys below.. are another..
Radiohead - Creep
Speaking of Radiohead; I adore this performance. Yorke's rather dissonant, and his vocals are so raw... Perfection
Thom Yorke performing "Down is the New Up" at a BBC Maida Vale Live Session
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

The Basement recordings are in my list of 'stuck on an island' items.. *assuming ipod could only fit one album.. and assuming it wouldn't run out of juice.. and assuming I'd keep even remotely sane in such a situation.. although I'm oddly certain such a solitude would leave me unscathed*.. yeah.. Yorke's voice.. hell even just watching him sing.. he is a cool trip. Yes.. absolute Perfection. :D

Radiohead - All I Need
*See Pillory*

persephone325

I don't know.