A hunt gone wrong (M vampire seeking F hunter, for semi non-con)

Started by Valkavian, August 12, 2017, 02:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valkavian

This will be my first attempt at finding a RP partner on E, so hopefully this goes well.
As an FYI, I can sometimes be sporadic in my postings, depending on work and such. I will almost anyways be able to post at least once per evening, but there will be times that that is not the case, and there will also be days that I might get frequent posts in.

The idea I had for my first RP here, which can be on these forums or off forum as my partner prefers, would be as follows.

You are a very capable, well trained female hunter, and have ended the unlives of many vampires in your time, however you truly have met your match with this one. You land a minor hit or two over the course of a fight, but this vampire is unbelievable fast and strong, and employs many more powers than you have encountered in the past, he is clearly a truly ancient monster, and you know you should be dead already. The longer the fight goes, the worse it becomes for you, and the fight will end with what I envision as an uneasy sort of seduction, which actually begins during the fight as I really just play with you the whole time. The vampire I play is amazingly seductive and perhaps has the power to slightly inspire your lust for him after you have been beaten, however you are an extremely reluctant partner at first until I slowly start winning you over, taking you from entirely unwilling to eventually begging me to keep you as part of my 'harem'.

This could easily involve BDSM, Anthro/shapechanging, tentacles, and almost any other fetishes my partner is interested in, so long as I remain the party in control.

I have done countless variants on similar themes to this RP, and to be honest I just never tire of them, though I am open to many other things as well, this is just what majorly peeks my fancy tonight.

I am looking for a bit of story, but with this one I am looking for a lot of sexual situations and detailed, descriptive sex.

DarkRose15

Color me interested but my posting rate is not what it used to be. If that's alright with you I'm up for it but I won't be able to post anything for a bit.
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!