Private Tour Guide & Her Travelers (F x M. F seeking writers)

Started by Melieli, July 18, 2017, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melieli

The Private Guide
A Story Prompt

Dear Sir,

We are looking forward to seeing you in Peru next week!

At Voyager Adventures, we strive to provide the highest quality of travel services at the most affordable prices. Whether you’re traveling alone or with a group, one of our highly trained guides will be there, ready to give you an experience of a lifetime.

Attached below is the profile of your guide, Alessa Navarro. Alessa will accompany you for the duration of your stay in Peru. She has organized your itinerary as per your request and is available to offer any further assistance.

Alessa has ordered transport to take you from the international airport to the hotel upon your arrival in Peru. She has agreed to meet you the following day at 9:00 am in the dinning hall. The hotel can provide you with Alessa's contact details if necessary.

Thank you for choosing Voyager Adventures, where we take small groups on big adventures. We wish you safe and happy travels!

//Attachment: Alessa Navarro//

Alessa is a native Peruvian with Chinese, Peruvian and Quechua heritage. Growing up on the narrow streets of her impoverished town, Alessa found work as a fruit seller, a baker, a delivery girl, a local guide and a translator. She has an in-depth and very personal understanding of Peruvian culture. Feedback on Alessa’s tours has highlighted the relaxed and modern approach to discovering the ancient histories of Peru’s many national relics.

Leaving school due to financial difficulties at a young age, Alessa learned English from reading magazines and talking to tourists. She eventually saved enough to study tourism and received her guide license with excellent grades. Alessa has been taking tourists on exciting and memorable tours ever since, and she has not looked back!

On her dreams, Alessa named Disneyland as her most desired travel location. She also wishes to learn animation and work at Pixar Animation Studios.

Voyager Adventures Employee Database

CONFIDENTIAL FILE

Author's Note

Boo! Welcome to my request corner! I'm terribly bad at writing what I want, so you will just have to read my mind!

This is a story of two worlds. A tourist from a developed western country arrives in Peru and meets a local guide.  What will happen during their time together? The two characters have different upbringings. He grew up with luxuries; she grew up on the streets. He is much older and powerful. She is young and idealistic. I’m looking to explore a variety of themes with a partner. I have organized my preferences into different categories. Desired kinks are what I want in the story. The ligher & darker options can be separate stories or they can be mixed to create something closer to your preference.

"I will find you, and I will k-...E-stalk you!"

If you message me, and I like you, I'm going to browse your profile and read through your posts. It's marketing research! I want to know who I'm dedicating my literary muse to, and whether you will be as accommodating to me as I am to you. Please don't be offended! Sometimes I may not find our writing styles compatible, and if that's the case, I will either politely decline your offer, or suggest another story prompt that we can discuss.

My Writing Style

Character Development - When I write, I like to focus on the inner thoughts of my characters. In many of my stories, I explore the reasoning behind characters' actions because personally, I feel that people always do things for a reason. Whether one is conscious or unconscious of it, we always have a motivation behind everything we do. I also like to develop characters through interactions with other characters.

Detailed Posts - At times, my posts can rather extensive in length. Other times they may be short. I don't like length requirements because I don't normally obey them myself. If the story requires quick responses between characters, then my posts will be short. If I feel like there needs to be more information to build a scene, then I will write more. However, I do expect a degree of detail from writers. It's rather demoralizing when I spend hours writing a well-crafted post only to receive a mediocre effort in response.

Multiple Characters - I do not expect this from a partner, but I often incorporate minor characters to help construct a detailed perspective of the plot. Usually it's for the benefit of the readers so they can understand the story better, but I also feel that including other characters' perspectives divide the stress of explaining everything using one character. For example, I may write a tourist who observes Alessa's personality in a way she couldn't just directly tell YC. She may not expressively show her interest of Disneyland to YC, but may interact with my NPC so that YC knows of that little quirk. I feel this is a much more natural way for exposition than having MC announce her likes to YC like they're speed dating!

Posting Frequency - I work full-time, 9-10 hours a day. Then I go home and cook, clean and pay my bills (I have so much in common with all of you!). When I'm done with everything, I'm either too tired to write, or too insecure about my writing quality to post. I do try to write something every 2-3 days. If I disappear, feel free to message me. I'm probably hiding in my Palace of Procrastination, trying to avoid responsibilities. Please don't hesitate to pinch, nudge or yell at me to get back to work (my mother approves; she's been doing it my whole life).

Desired Kinks (Required)

Age Gap – YC is much older, possibly 10+ years older than MC. I feel this correlates well with the other themes I would like to include in the story.

Power Gap – YC is a paying customer, so he has a degree of authority over MC. He is mature and powerful, possibly resulting from years of business management or leadership and is not afraid to show it. He expects what he desires and likes taking charge. YC's wealth and power is as exotic to MC as her beauty is to YC.

Difference in physical appearance – As much as I love a chiseled hunk with the perfect smile and the warmest personality flying over in a private jet to scoop my character away, that is not what I’m looking for in this story. Power and authority is a dangerous mix of attractiveness. YC is average in appearance, perhaps a little out of shape, but the way he carries himself, with confidence and poise is what I would like to see. Also the idea of some out-of-shape American with the power to claim an exotic native girl out of his league is secretly very enticing for me. Embarrassing confession in small font, yay!

Dominance – I’m submissive in nature, and I would like my partner’s character to show signs of dominance.

Realism - This is a rather important point for me. I would like the story to be realistic in its progression. Sexual tension or perhaps a development of our characters and their feelings for each other is necessary before romance. If it's a darker tone you pursue, I would like MC to feel the insecurity or fear of being around YC, to be hunted in her own native home. Please don't expect kinky scenes the moment YC hops off the plane :)

Lighter Kinks (Story Option One)

Oral (Giving)
Vaginal (Receiving)
Romance – The standard wealthy man falling for the penniless girl.
Forbidden Relationship – Perhaps YC is on holiday with the family, but finds himself looking at his guide more than the sights.
Humor - Keeping it light and friendly. MC would try and make her tour enjoyable, and she's more than willing to join in a few jokes as they travel across the country
Flirting - It would be more from YC. MC would try and be professional but perhaps she may feel comfortable enough later in the story.
Consensual - Seduced by his power, money and dominance, MC will be unable to deny her attraction. It will take time, but it could happen!

Darker Kinks (Story Option Two)

Oral (Giving)
Vaginal (Receiving)
Anal (Receiving)
Blackmail/Coercion – MC is forced to obey YC in order to protect her job, or safe her self-image.
Nonconsensual - Rough and hard, held down and defiled against MC’s wishes. She’s powerless to stop him/them and can only cry and beg for them to stop.
Group – Forced to go beyond her guide duties and please the group at hotels, bound and held in a cramped room for days.
Raceplay - This can involve the idea of white superiority and/or the degrading other races.
Sexist/ Misogynistic views - Women should submit to men’s needs, or obey their commands. YC sees MC as someone who is expected to serve him, and is not hesitant to remind her of that.
Abusive (verbal and/or physical)– From slaps, to punches, or just racial slurs or degrading names.

Jan 18th I'm sorry my partners! My work is starting soon and I need some time to do some paperwork to get ready. I  won't be able to write for a little bit, but I will return and reply your posts! Really sorry!

Melieli

Jan 18th I'm sorry my partners! My work is starting soon and I need some time to do some paperwork to get ready. I  won't be able to write for a little bit, but I will return and reply your posts! Really sorry!