Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

That derned Ewok didn't repair my interwebs at all! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
-hunts-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

leave some for me, its like teething when i go wolf again, i need something to chew on
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

Is it just me who's having problems with the forum? I keep needing to log in again after a few minutes or so of nosing around..

My internet's working again, for now. ;3
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

It's highly possible it's just me, but I was curious. ;p

How's snowy doing this evening?  :)
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

good *stretches and yawns* been a wile since i used my human form, think i scared white, white XD

Lolli

Ahaa, poor little snowy. ;p
Can I still scratch behind your ears even if your in human form? x3
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

*glances in sees snow, grabs big hunk of jerky and gives to Snow*
Hey, Snow and Lolli!!

Lolli

-waves a bit too enthusiastically- Hiyer, whiteflame!
I really should think of something better to call you. Whiteflame sounds a bit too informal and Whitey is just rude. XD
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

Try cracker then, *not politically correct, but what the heck*

Lolli

-gigglesnort-
I couldn't help but notice, Cracker, that you rhymed there kinda.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

I see you are now a Bacchae, congratulations!

*Huge hug*

snow

*snaps his figures and the jerky bursts in to flames as the runes on his body glow a bright red and yellow* hmmmmm crispy

Lolli

Holy bejeezus, I didn't even notice. XD

-hugs back even huger, claps for herself-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Lolli

-steals a bite of jerky-
I missed dinner.  :(
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

Quote from: snow on March 03, 2009, 06:20:56 PM
*snaps his figures and the jerky bursts in to flames as the runes on his body glow a bright red and yellow* hmmmmm crispy
Still a durid I see my bad.

We can all hold hands and chant now!!

Lolli

I'm all mesmerized.
-holds out hand-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

Lolli what do you consider fun?

Lolli

A number of things. It would depend on my mood and who I'm with. :]
Why do you ask?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

Like any social encounter, the more you drink, the bolder the questions.  Just trying to get to know you a little better.  Ensure I don't step on toes.

Lolli

Ah, I see. :P
Well to be less cryptic, I like dancing. And singing offkey, and I like watching stupid movies and playing with my pets. Plus lots of other junk.
Not in that order, though. I'd probably put my pets first. XD

What about you, Whiteboy?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

1) found out why posts here don't count.
Some forums don't count posts. Adult socializing and also the games forums. Only 'substantive' posts count. from Trieste the Goddess

2)Basically I have fun pleasing people.  But I like to be praised when I do, encouragement!

3) Loved to fly, but been a very long time since I've done that!

4) beyond the PG13 rating, of this forum

Lolli

Ah, that makes sense.
And about flying; do you mean in a plane, as a passenger, as a pilot or do you have wings I wasn't formerly aware of?

I purposefully left a lot of those things out, considering and understanding the PG-13 rule of this part of the forum. :P
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when you do not type well!!
I was the Guy in Back or GIB as we were fondly called a human R2D2 so to speak.  Have about a 1000 hours in it, or about or about 500,000 miles. Best adult amusement ride ever built.

Lolli

I can't see the picture, but it sounds fantastic!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.