F seeking for a Male or Female

Started by DarciStern, October 09, 2016, 05:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarciStern

Hello

Here are my ideas for a role plays:

Taste of younger sister

For this story I would like to play two sisters: Ashley (24) and her younger sister Johanna (18 y.o.). Ashley is a girl who has a serious relationship with your character, at least she thinks so. She doesn't know that her boyfriend is a real womanizer without any limits. He finds another target and this time it is Ashley's younger sister. Johanna is young, pretty, but completely inexperienced. She is still a virgin because she is too shy. However she is not afraid of you, mainly because you are boyfriend of her sister. For some reason Johanna starts to play with you, tease you and provoke. Of course you start to compare Johanna and Ashley and your desire for younger sister is growing day by day.

Blackmailed young teacher

Olivia (25 y. o.) is a young teacher in High school. This is her first year while this is also last year for your character (18 y.o.). Olivia is a single and this is one more reason for attention. Many boys and teachers fantasize about her, but only your character have shot. However, this opportunity came after you got a chance to make a couple of nude photos of her in the dressing room. Since then you started to build your own intrigue.
This story should start with sending to Olivia first message revealing that you have her pictures. After that your character, first anonymously, start to blackmail her, demanding more and more from her. I would like to start in a bit subtle blackmail (if it is even possible at first place), the first demands should not included sex, more like sexy clothes, telling secrets and doing other things than normally Olivia would not be interested in.

Walking dead fan-fiction

The story will be based on well known TV-Series. I'm looking for pairing between Negan and Rosita. When Rosita tried to shot Negan he decided not to bring just Eugene with him, but also Rosita. He will give her proposition hard to refuse. Is she will be his wife he will save life of Eugene and rest of this group. I see this like a non-con not a romantic one and I'm open for suggestions it this one!

Truth or dare?

So this is a fantasy about a truth or dare game between students when innocent game turning into very erotic one. The place: a flat that is rented by three girls who invited two boys for the evening. At first it's usual small talks and drink, then there is more drinks and more excitement between these 5 persons. Finally, someone propose a game where every question or dare will be having erotic tinge. I would like to play all three girl and your role will be play two male students.

A modern Harem

My character will be a journalist who try to infiltrate a secret harem that some very wealthy businessman owns. The story can get in very different way. My character can be hired in that place to do her own investigation. She can be sent there as a one of manager of this place, a girl who is a candidate for harem member or a girl who just clean or cook in this place. Your character will be of course that wealthy businessman. For more details please pm me and write how you see this idea.

CapeCodRPGER

Sounds like fun, love to play the older boyfriend. 

DarciStern

DarciStern

DarciStern

DarciStern

Up! :)
I hope for new role play partners :)

DarciStern

DarciStern

Wrestling Dick

Greetings DarciStern,

I am quite interested in the following two scenarios.

Quote from: DarciStern on October 09, 2016, 05:52:06 AM

Blackmailed young teacher

Olivia (25 y. o.) is a young teacher in High school. This is her first year while this is also last year for your character (18 y.o.). Olivia is a single and this is one more reason for attention. Many boys and teachers fantasize about her, but only your character have shot. However, this opportunity came after you got a chance to make a couple of nude photos of her in the dressing room. Since then you started to build your own intrigue.
This story should start with sending to Olivia first message revealing that you have her pictures. After that your character, first anonymously, start to blackmail her, demanding more and more from her. I would like to start in a bit subtle blackmail (if it is even possible at first place), the first demands should not included sex, more like sexy clothes, telling secrets and doing other things than normally Olivia would not be interested in.

&

Quote from: DarciStern on October 09, 2016, 05:52:06 AM

Truth or dare?

So this is a fantasy about a truth or dare game between students when innocent game turning into very erotic one. The place: a flat that is rented by three girls who invited two boys for the evening. At first it's usual small talks and drink, then there is more drinks and more excitement between these 5 persons. Finally, someone propose a game where every question or dare will be having erotic tinge. I would like to play all three girl and your role will be play two male students.

I am happy for you to put me down for both of these.

I have only joined this forum recently so not sure what we will do to go about this next. Would you PM me to advise how to proceed.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Wrestling Dick.

DarciStern

If someone is interested, please contact me rather by pm then this topic :)