What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A long dark purple dress with short sleeves.

Sargepepper

Quote from: justme4386 on March 06, 2016, 03:47:05 AM
black sweatpants and HIS shirt... oh and white panties and my beloved fluffy socks.

There is something about watching a woman you are with wear your clothing that it so sensual. It could be a freaking tent, but it's always alluring.

Beguile's Mistress

A big white soft cotton t-shirt and white fuzzy socks so I can be comfy on my couch with an afghan and my laptop.

Mirrah

Striped blue cotton t-shirt and solid blue shorts. A pair of thick, warm socks. Nice and comfy on a day off.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, long-sleeved black silk blouse with a stand-up collar and ruffles down the front and on the cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A maroon short sleeved jumper dress with black tights under it, and a black hair band in my hair.

AmberStarfire

Currently that yellow/black zigzag top I sometimes wear with a jewel at the neckline, a navy blue straight skirt, and a black hair band (holding my hair in a plait).

Autumn52

pink tank with a pink pair of shorts....it's rather warm here. Love the warmer weather, now I need to work on a tan for the summer.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue slacks and a silver blue knit tank and matching cardigan twin set and navy flats

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt over navy blue leggings. A pink hair band around my ponytail and that's about it (for outer clothes at least).

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gold business suit with a straight skirt that come to the knee, a fitted jacket with gold buttons and a chocolate brown scarf tucked into the neckline, beige stockings and beige heels.

SMR Rein

A purple blouse with strangely useless buttons, slightly too big jeans, brand damn new white tennis shoes.
Be bold

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved, soft and stretchy black top with grey flowers and a bright blue straight skirt with a black band. Also I think my hair band is black, but I'm not going to pull out my ponytail to see. That top is on the way out but I got it from Australia and they don't make them anymore there, so I'm wearing it while I still can.

Beguile's Mistress

Red sleeveless sheath that zips up the back and a short black jacket with elbow-length sleeves, sever strands of shiny black beads, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt with a long-sleeved white Oxford cloth button down shirt, sheer black stocking and black pumps

CrimDragon

Black Hugo Boss suit. Black shirt, tie and shoes. Going to party tonight ;)

AmberStarfire

A black, red and white spotted/striped top with cap sleeves and gathered rows of material (I'm not sure what you call that) across the front over charcoal leggings. My hair's bunned with a pretty tan and decorative silk scrunchie. I went out earlier but I'm home so no shoes or jewellery now.

Ignavus

I am currently wearing some worn out shorts and a long sleeved shirt. Granted once my nephew finally leaves I'm probably gonna strip lol

AmberStarfire

A light blue fitted t-shirt over dark blue leggings, and a drapey black top with a tie front over everything. No jewellery and my hair's down. I dyed it brown last night again.

Ignavus

Sounds cute. Also Whoo finally get to be naked again lol

Beguile's Mistress

Black long-sleeved dress with a fitted bodice and gathered skirt, a white collar and cuffs plus a red ribbon tied in a bow at the neck that I added for accent, beige stockings and black heels.

CrimDragon

White cotton pants and navy blue scrubs, black boxers ;) . Still at work :-/

Beguile's Mistress

Gray tweed pencil skirt with flecks of blue and gold and red, a long-sleeved red blouse and a long, narrow gold scarf about the neck, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A yellow and black zig zag top, a black and white straight skirt, and a black (overly loose) hair band around my ponytail. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Ignavus

Some naturally faded light blue jeans with a pretty large tear in the left knee, with a pair of black shorts underneath. Also a light gray echo unltd. T-shirt with a light gray undershirt.